Ask a guy who's worked in both the RNC and the DNC anything

Ask a guy who's worked in both the RNC and the DNC anything.

Ever heard the Whisper song? Ying Yang twins.
Wait till ya see my dick ow
like bam bam bam bam bam

Bump

how it like sweeping floors

Imma beat that, beat that pussy up.

Like politically,

Because literally it's obvious. I don't know if you're being a smart ass or not.

Politically?****

Bumpity

Last one.

Did Hillary really throw a tantrum after she lost?

What are the people like at both? Not talking political views, but like if you had to go out to have beer with someone from a party, which one would it be? Or are they about the same?

Are you surrounded by really smart people, or do most of them seem retarded?

Yes. Like major.

She was talking to bill and then a personal friend that staff doesn't really know about.

Who paid better?

which one kills the most people?

I forgot to buy parmesan, should I still make pasta or do something else?

>Yes. Like major.
details? like throwing trashcans?

Bernie will be a million years old by then.

You mean Yoda?

Yoda was actually intelligent.

No. They are really smart. On both sides of the isle.
You have to understand, they are professional hype men and people pleasers. Behind close doors they playing with each other at the dinner or fucking each other for favors.

As for the beer. Depends on the Era.
This Era it's dems.

I'm pretty sure Hillary threatened to kill his wife.
He's out.

And not a total pussy

whats the difference between democrats and republicans. is there any?

Nah. Something else.

sauce?

Just yelling and crying and slapping a staffer.

She was compensated.
She was really upset.

>slapping a staffer.
KEK

>slapping a staffer.
Jesus what a vile woman.

Technically. Trump.

Legally. Hilary.

Any word on how Trump treats people?

RNC. No doubt.
Quarter million for 3 months of work?
Work is determined by value. So if you finish early you still get paid and have the rest of the time off.
DNC paid 150k.

how does it feel to be a liar?

Luke and Vader too. I still think the image works though.

He's a total asshole. Literally what you see on TV is what you get. He loves pussy though. Open hits on other girls in front of his wife. Lol

He's got balls. He's very stupid.

As in?

Assuming they're all immortal.
Lol

If we send him enough high-class hookers as a bribe, is there any chance we can get him to tell Trudeau "you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded" on live TV?

What is your mother's maiden name?

No man. All high end politicians have a sex location man. He doesn't need hookers. Lol

Walking uterus.

That's a shame. Still, I'd rather have a bastard than a weak faggot running things.

>He's a total asshole.
>He's got balls. He's very stupid.
nooooooooooo
i hoped it was all an act

So are there actually zero real "men of the people"? If I try to get elected by genuinely being a decent person will I immediately get stonewalled off of every broadcast station or suicided for not kissing the rings? Or just shuffled off into soulless middle management with no hope of political promotion?

oh my kek

whats a sex location man

What was it like scrubbing the toilets? since you are clearly a janitor

Did you ever ask (((OP))) for any proof of what they're saying, user?

>uh I do political stuffs
>like I make a lot of moneys
>the man is against you XDDDD
All vague bullshit so far, don't be so gullible.

He's completely stupid.
Completely lucky.
Extremely rich.

Internationally he practically blackmailed everyone. He called in every favor that he's had for the past 25 years.

He played the perfect game on the last 2 weeks of the election. I don't understand how he is not bankrupt though.

I'm still not convinced he even wanted to win. I'm not saying he didnt try his best, but I think even he was amazed he got so far.

Of the two degenerates, who would you have elected?

Middle management unfortunately.

There are several people who are good souls. On both ends of the isle. But the thing is, when a senior calls in a favor, you pay it or you'll get blocked.

Think of high school but shit becomes crippling both socially and financially.

>he doesnt believe trump is an ass

What's Obama like in person? Is he as artificial as I thought him to be?

>Internationally he practically blackmailed everyone. He called in every favor that he's had for the past 25 years.
tell us more?

what kind of favors?

Depends on the person man. They're not going to expose that. Lol

I said I don't believe OP is legit without any evidence whatsoever. Your reply is literally "like omg OP is just telling me what I want to believe so of course OP is legit", combined with Alinsky's rule 5.

I was homeschooled so I'm not indoctrinated with the high school mentality.
Does that give me enough weaponized autism to carve a bloody path through the political sphere on good intentions alone, or will I just get shoah'd?

He was.
He spent his own money. It was a slap to McCain because Trump couldn't pull any more money out of the PACS that were supporting him.

what?????

There are confirmed instances of her giving Bill a black eye in the white house. She is generally awful to "the help".

Obama only talked to the Heads of the DNC in private. I wasn't part of it. He does have an any angry side but he doesn't show it. He's still edgy from quitting cigarettes cold turkey.

He's actually pretty cool. Tries to change the subject to happier things if the atmosphere changes.

Dude. You're a major retard if you think I'm going to reveal anything. Especially after the track record 4chins has.

Ever watched Easy A?

Essentially the same thing.

When a politician has a mistress of fuck buddy. They keep that shit secret. They're not going to tell me where they're doing it. Lol

what??
sauce?

ohhhh
i thought you meant they had a guy that posted their location for hookers to come to or something

She's punched bill in the face.
It just turned out to give him a bit of a black eye.

She yells a lot and gets in your face alot.

You're a major retard if you expected everyone to believe your bullshitting on zero evidence.

Lol. No body but Anthony wiener is stupid to do that.

*source needed*

I'm doing this of my own leisure.
If you think there's going to be sources of this shit, especially after what they try to do to clean themselves up, you don't have good track of logic.

Take it or leave it.

For real how fucking autistic are you?

Essentially since the 80s, he's been paying to be in photos, for every state his chains were in.

Internationally, he funded several war groups to gain access to essentially free labor and political favors. Nothing extreme like isis. But people in Africa, UK, Russia.

This of course leads to mass murders and shit over 25 years.

jesus

Not OP, but you're making yourself look pretty autistic right now. You literally can't figure this out?

As in, lying. You know, like saying you're something you're not, for example

Unfortunately for Hilary
She's done it legally. It's common for governments and party interest to pay to visit essentially. If not her then someone else. Every single political cabinet has them.

My answer is usually this.
Those who complain about government, clearly don't know how it works.

Not person arguing with OP but you're obviously OP or you wouldn't feel the need to point out how much "someone else agrees", you autistic little rat.

Lol. He's not OP.

You're not worth talking to.

>the Kremlin meme
8/10 thread OP, you had us rused there for a while.

Well she's a woman

Take it or leave it.

I try to stay positive but she's generally a bitch.

She tries to do everything herself, gives up, tells everyone else to do it.

Thinks everyone is an idiot. But I just take it as Cynism and humor and just turn in my numbers.

Lol. That's hilarious.

No. Everyone has a chance.
It's a game of luck and popularity.
I thought I didn't have a chance but when I ran, I called in favors and won my rep seat.

Essentially talk to the Heads of the local county/congressional seat and work with them. Then you have free volunteers and guaranteed voters.

Your autism is pretty intense user, have to say.

Dude you have serious problems.

Clearly they do know what they're talking about. Everything you state in this thread proves how two-faced and shitty they are.

Try proving the fact people are wrong and the fact the system isnt shit when chris christie is their governor.

But it's what's needed to actually get shit going.

Government is designed to not do anything. Unfortunately it's also run by Human beings.
So when someone tries to get shit done, they go work from the bottom up, hit their constituents and if that doesn't work pay they off.

And to do all of this, requires money. If government were redone, the same thing would occur over and again.

Wew user, how's the stage 4 autism treating you?

So autistic I start sucking people off.

It's okay, we get it. Your autism isn't your fault, mate. We aren't making fun of you for it.

"Government's good because the only way it can get things done is through utter corruption and disinterest in the people it purports to serve, and thus when people in government are corrupt and shitty it's actually them being good because that's how government is and government is good."
Nice circular reasoning, leech.

It's not even a good system money-wise because anyone smart enough to play the politics could just make more money in the economic sector if they didn't have a power-boner.

I never used that logic.
Here, government is considered a necessary evil.

A simple read of the federalist papers would do. Guaranteed votes rather than try to appeal to those who don't.

Essentially you have to earn your place at the dinner table. 70% voting by white population. 40% for blacks. 15% for Hispanics. Asians vote 80%.

being this mad about the way things are and will always be

So OP, does this mean Clinton's fucked for 2020? I mean, the DNC must have known it was a closer race than they were having the media say, so has she called in all of her favors already and fallen out of favor with the banks and multi-national interests for wasting so much of their money?

Or is she their eternal face and they'll back her twice as hard with more shilling than ever in four years?

You read The Federalist Papers and what you got out of it was "good goys don't complain just comply father knows best"?

Well, that's a politician for you I guess.