Why is Sup Forums so mean?

Why is Sup Forums so mean?

Sup Forums is too based
they get MGTOW you guys dont.

"huurrrr ill just let this WOMAN suck my dick when a man dose it so much better"

>Russia is our friend, it will help us!

KEK

Welp Western Civilization is done for.

We can't even work together and consolidate our resources.

RIP in peace enlightenment.

Of course they seem welcoming? They literally tried to get as much people as possible from reddit over there so they could try and redpill them. It's what they do.

>Trump/USA, Russia
>they'll help us spring back!
Holy shit these guys are fucked

Who ass is that?

Reminder that "RedPill" originated on Reddit and was the cancer that killed Sup Forums

Sup Forums lives in its own world where they think Putin gives a single shit about other countries welfare, it's really quite fascinating

Right with ya

whose ass that is

Don't they realize that murder cases are often outright ignored in Russia if the murderer was a Muslim? Or that Ramzan Kadyrov, the eternal president of Chechnya, routinely orders murders of any journalist or politician that dares to speak against him, and is never prosecuted for this, outside of throwing a scapegoat for the Nemtsov murder? Why do they think that the Russians would be the ones to unJUST them from the Muslim threat?

of course he does - stable nations, neighbours, europe is better for everybody

not a federalist, globalist europe and world that seeks to coopt your nation state after having given up their own independence

Sup Forums is our sister board, Sup Forumsedditor

Well, can't blame them, they are right to side with an actually competent politician.

He cares about his neighbours, mostly about those of Russian ethnicity living there because they're good cards to play when NATO tries to fuck with him
Well he did make Russia relevant again

Uhm, you don't get to pick sister boards

>Sup Forums - /r9k/ - /x/
>Sup Forums - Sup Forums - Sup Forums - /lit/

Fuck off back to your containment board

Funny how some people think he seeks dominance, while he is working for a multi-polar world.

Hello Sup Forumseddit meme parasite that joined Sup Forums after 2013!

>>Sup Forums - Sup Forums - Sup Forums - /lit/

This

they are dumb and dumb people tend to be agressive

Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums sure
/lit/ is actually high IQ and understands art

>newfag who came to Sup Forums during the reddit-era tries to disparage everyone who came after him

Sup Forums is nothing like Sup Forums. Sup Forums's only sister board is itself. Do you guys realize every other board hates us?

Remember when Sup Forums was like that?

Sup Forums likes us, where else would they get their memes?

>likes women

OKAY

>lit
it's true though. I agree.

What retard would demand complete control over the world from the start? He knows that he needs to derail the single-superpower system before making a bid for dominance.

What about Sup Forums? isn't it with Sup Forums or Sup Forums? Are we cousins then?

All boards are Sup Forums occupied to some extent

Would putting on my old trip make you cry and go back into your Sup Forums phase, Sup Forumsedditor?

>Sup Forums
>like anyone other than /fit/

even Sup Forums laughs at Sup Forums

It was never fully like that though. 2012 was the closest to a full year of patrician-hood, but you meme hustlers from Sup Forums made sure it didn't keep going.

Sup Forums has no right to laugh at anyone

>Sup Forumsmblr
>Raging spergs
>Pedantic "intelectuals"
Cuck off and die

>there are leftist faggots that admit going to Sup Forums

Why does Sup Forums think they're welcome here?

Who the fuck do you think the "capekino" posters are? This isn't some sort of revelation

I exist specifically to annoy you.

>mad as fuck Sup Forumstard

You will never be our sister board

don't worry
thats baneposting redditors Sup Forums
the real one is Sup Forums - Sup Forums - /lit/ - Sup Forums - /ic/

My main board is Sup Forums, that doesn't stop it from being shit in terms of politics and taste.
I only go to Sup Forums if something amazing happens and I need good reaction pics.

is Sup Forums pro or anti brexit

The answer is always whatever maximizes shitpost production