Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums
Dyed my hair blond from black and now my hair is ginger (pic just out of shower still wet) easy way to fix really need help

Other urls found in this thread:

youqueen.com/beauty/hair/how-to-switch-from-black-to-blonde/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You need to bleach it again, if you have dark hair you need to dye it multiple times

you have asian genes if your hair got ginger from black

you gotta redye. but wait for at least a week. dying damages hair a lot

#justasianproblems

Shave it off, fixed

/thread

so basically i got to re dye it, bit of a problem iv got no more money for a re dye as i get paid at the end of the month

if you get trips i might shave it off

doesnt look bad though so leave it

You idiot. You have to bleach it first if you want it blonde.

had no bleach and im poor asf bcz of uni

save up and buy actual hair bleach, you'll probably have to bleach it at least twice

Pic related is fastest solution.

You really do look like a faggot all cross-eyed

too poor for a gun

normally wear glasses but again just got out of shower

A cum shower

Timestamp or gtfo
Also the dubs command sharpie in pooper

No doubt he's too poor for that too

the site even has your name on it

youqueen.com/beauty/hair/how-to-switch-from-black-to-blonde/

lol i cant put a time stamp im too poor for a pen and paper

His daddy gives it to him for free

Use hydrogen peroxide solution at 6% (20 vol) to make them blonde.Put it on with a spray and then apply a nourishing mask

probably too poor for that

Use a mix of white vinegar an soapy water

this looks nice too

This. and also
kek

this.

also, what color are your pubes? pic?

stop changing your hair color as much as your mood swings you fucking dyke

coming from a guy with half blonde, half brown hair (leopard pattern all over), but at least I fucking committed to a style and stayed with it over a decade.

still means u had to dye your hair

Get a shotgun and blow ur fucking head off u ugly faggot

the kicker here is that it's still a stable pattern. I started doing it as a kid because I thought it looked cool, I stuck with it because that's how some people recognize me, and the few times I didn't dye it, grew past the color and clipped down to my natural hair color, people thought I was going through some big life change or some shit

it's about being consistent, and thus, stable. I'm sure a lot of strangers see them as a warning light, but the only thing that changes everyday are the clothes I wear.

From black to blonde you likely need to bleach twice. (Bleach powder + 30 vol peroxide in equal parts and leave on for 30-45 mins)

When that's done you'll likely still have some yellow/brassy tones left in the hair and that can be fixed with a toner.

To keep those tones from resurfacing you need a purple shampoo. The purple and the yellow will cancel each other out as they are opposites on the colour wheel.

Condition and take care of your hair after that as it''ll be dry and damaged. If it's really damaged you will need Argan oil to try salvage it a bit.

Honestly, do more research before you ruin your hair with bleach in future and don't come to Sup Forums for hair advice...