How to avoid being a cuckold?

How to avoid being a cuckold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prXGI1PJtnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop being white.

Stop talking about being a cuck on Sup Forums

How do I get my brother to quit being a cuck? I mean literally and figuratively. He's been friendzoned from a bitch he used to date but still does everything a boyfriend/husband would do.

He's told me twice in the past week to not call girls I'm fucking bitches bc I should respect them.

Wtf can i Do? I tried playing ben folds bitches ain't shit and he was jamming to it so I know deep down there's a part of him that's not cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=prXGI1PJtnA

Get into a monogamous relationship.

exercise through out the week
Preferably lift weights because even if you aren't ripped you will still look rugged
Learn how to cook and eat healthy meals, in this case simplicity wins every time
Find a hobby or skill you can hone on the weekends

Take the red pill dude. Then you will never be cuck.

Leave the person cucking you

Stop being a child

>leave Sup Forums
>become liberal/democrat
>protest against global warming and trump

Become his gf.

nigger detected

stop being libtard and give a fuck about a few more policies other than just what the media spews at you 24/7. In other words think for yourself.

Ummm okay...26 here but whatever. Rent a house with older bro who's 30. He hasn't gotten paid in over a year and spends all of his free time and money on a girl who's literally cucking him and he knows it.

When i say girls im fucking I mean that's it. Fwb type shit shit shirt and usually if they have bitchy personalities. I've explained this to him, I respect plenty of women, doesn't mean i have to respect all of them, especially if they are a bitch.

Anyway thanks for the help douchebag.

>become liberal/democrat
>protest against global warming and trump
Do you live in some kind of alternate universe where doing these things actually makes you NOT a cuck?

Wew lad.

Those things make you a cuck faggot

Don't suck at sex, don't suck at emotional fulfillment, don't avoid open sexual communication with your partner.

Done.

Seriously has anyone uncucked a friend without fucking them, and how do you do it?

Absolutely none of that has to do with being a cuck.

Your age means nothing. It's your attitude that's childish. Hell, even thinking your age matters here at all is fucking childish.

The point you're missing is that people who give themselves to you deserve respect. You owe it to them. Maybe not in all the senses that the guy with a stick up his ass who you've been talking about means, but at least in a few.

You can disagree, but don't pretend I didn't try to help.

You sound mega fucking jealous tbh

They're common reasons for being cucked. Guys like to pretend its just da womenz bein bitchez n hoes - but no, it's often just guys not fulfilling their role properly.

If you're asking that on Sup Forums, it's too late.

Of what?
The only thing I want more of in my life is self control.

>Do not feel white guilt. Fuck niggers man.
> purchase a 9x19 combat style pistol and them purchase an Ar15
> Treat women as if they owe you something no matter what they do for you
> If a girl teases you be direct and say she is a bitch (in polite words) to her face.
> if your gf cheats on you make her regret it.

Wait didn't trump make his wives pose nude? Looks like the closest thing to being a cuck that a politician has done. So wouldn't that make the republicans the party of cucks? Sure looks like it to everyone who isn't a republican

>the party of cucks
they already were. hell even the repubs let niggers go free