Why is he so against homosexual rights? does he carry around alot of self hatred that he then projects onto others?

why is he so against homosexual rights? does he carry around alot of self hatred that he then projects onto others?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwj644aMgbPQAhVos1QKHQUFAp4Qxa8BCBwwAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA
youtube.com/watch?v=eSt62K70o0E&feature=youtu.be&t=126
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/17/gay-rights-have-made-us-dumber-its-time-to-get-back-in-the-closet/
bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/
theguardian.com/technology/news-blog/2016/aug/19/milo-yiannopoulos-denies-spending-privilege-fund
kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/
youtube.com/watch?v=2_vDke_nQvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

name one right he is against OP

What's wrong with hating faggots?

gay marriage
gays being accepted as normal

Milo is chaotic neutral.

Prove it

the fuck are you talking about, cite sources you retard

source

his episodes of the joe rogan experience

Hes a troll that people are currently taking seriously.. He doesnt really believe any of the things he says he just wants to create drama

Citation needed XD how's a gay guy a homophobe?

Nope i'm pretty sodding sure he means it

he's not against gay marriage he just doesn't like the idea of it. He prefers the gay culture of "stumbling out of night clubs at 5am of your head on ketamine"

The gay marriage issue is stupid as Fuck. Marriage isn't a right enshrined in the Constitution, and the federal government has no right permitting it or banning it (or any other kind of marriage). Fun fact: back when they were the right wingers, Democratic state legislatures introduced marriage permits to allow them to outlaw miscegenation.

That being said, he hasn't said he's against gay marriage, he's said that gays have acted vindictively and the government is protecting their fake right against the actual right to free exercise of religion.

I like that he openly mocks and speaks out against Islam. Other than that he's bit of an annoying...well, faggot.

there was an interview with him from a few years back, where he told the reporter that he wants to be a 50s' closet fag, like, to live with a wife and family but to go on "business trips" every two weeks or so

You took the b8 son

He is a self hating gay who wishes he could convert

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwj644aMgbPQAhVos1QKHQUFAp4Qxa8BCBwwAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA

My 'normal' gay friends hate him because he' helping to strengthen the stereotype that all gays are flaming faggots.

Exactly, I don't think he really believes in many of the borderline anti gay things he says, he just enjoys stirring shit among the liberal SJW types who can't use their regular 'straight white male' avenue to attack him. He says lots of questionable shit just for a reaction out of people.

Dude, he's trying to kill off that stereotype, he hates flaming faggots who talk with a lisp and act bitchy all the time. It's why I like him.
t. "normal" gay

What does that have to do with gay people that wanna get married?

The hell are you saying? Talking with a lisp being bitchy is one of things hes know for, specially the bitchy part. If he you see the dude randomly in the street you would immediately know he is gay,

What homosexual "rights" would he be against that isn't already protected by some existing law? I hate Milo, but I never heard him specifically speak out against something that would be detrimental to living as a homosexual in the USA.

I watched a couple of his videos, but I didn't notice any lisp, however, he could use less hand 'gestures'

This guy is pure definition of a cuck. Everything he does, EVERYTHING is only for clicks/likes and pageviews. He has no morals, no politics, he only exists to further his brand and make money by coming across like an asshole.

He's not against "gay rights", he's against creating "special protected classes" where they're unnecessary and he uses the homosexual agenda as a platform for his position because it's glaringly obvious to most normal people how hypocritical it is. It's not that he's specifically against ONLY gay rights, he's against giving any group of people "special" rights that then impede on the rights of others which is neither Constitutional or protected by any legislation we currently have aside from left-leaning SC decisions.

And you've clearly never watched one of his videos. Good job on showing how much of a mindless liberal you are. Keep on getting your news from your fb feed.

My men

he looks more like a fag than i do and i am so gay that it hurts

Reminder that Milo literally believes that lesbians don't exist.

Reminder that Milo thinks that gay men have gay children, and this means that gay men should stay in the closet, get married, and have smart gay babies, because he thinks gay people are inherently smarter than straight people. He calls this evolution, because he has no idea what evolution it.

Reminder that Milo is a prostitute who whored himself out to a stranger in LA as recently as this year.

Reminder that Milo raised $100k for a charity that doesn't exist, put the money in his own account, and still has not done anything charitable with the money in nearly a full year.

It goes to show that you can say any old retarded shit, and if it's in a poncey british accent, Americans will assume it's smart.

links faggot

You should hear what he says about fat people on the joe rogan podcast. It's gold.

>
browse Sup Forums more

>Sup Forums as a credible source of anything

he's just an edgelord who is against stuff to be a contrarian. it's way easier to get attention being a loud edgelord than it is to have a real opinion on anything.

the good 'ol 'character assassination' route

did you liberals not learn after the election that tends to backfire on you?

literally nobody is asking for special rights.

how is pointing out what he says and does character assassination?

This.

>Lesbians don't exist
youtube.com/watch?v=eSt62K70o0E&feature=youtu.be&t=126

>Gay men have gay babies
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/17/gay-rights-have-made-us-dumber-its-time-to-get-back-in-the-closet/

>Milo is a prostitute
bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/
>He says he also hangs around a lot of rich people, some of whom were his sugar daddies. Last time he was in Los Angeles, he says, a white man at the Sunset Tower bar hit on him and gave him $10,000 after having sex with him twice and another $10,000 the following night.

>Milo stole charity money
theguardian.com/technology/news-blog/2016/aug/19/milo-yiannopoulos-denies-spending-privilege-fund

>Bonus: Milo thinks internet bullies should have their online freedom removed.
kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/

milo is probably the bitchiest gay man in the world.

Only you are.

If I have a dispute with someone at the bar and clock him in the head I'll get a year tops in jail if he's heterosexual. If he's homosexual, even if the dispute had nothing to do with his homosexuality, I can do 5-10 for a "hate crime."

That's most definitely a "special right" where you're literally protected MORE than the average heterosexual citizen.

He doesn't support gay marriage, but he's said before that now that it's a thing, it would be cruel to retract it. What he's said is that marriage doesn't make sense for gay people, and he doesn't think they should want to marry in the first place. I tend to agree with him there. Marriage is a bad deal for a man, much more so for two of them.

why are trump's retards so whiny? and why won't they realize they're all the most extreme form of sjw? and the most annoying

denial?
sheer stupidity?

anyone can commit hate crimes, bro. they're not special white penalties.

milo is just an oxy/morron, he's openly gay an supposedly conservative, something doesn't fit about him

i should crack my window and tell those whiny "extreme" trump supporters to stop burning trees and breaking car windows 10 floors down on the street.......wait a second.

same thinking
maybe he's just an oxymoron

He's just got the mentality of a 14 year old edge lord. He wants attention but can't get it through being smart, funny or interesting. So he just whines.

>anyone can go to jail longer for a completely moronic reason
>therefore it's okay

Fuck off.

lmao

it literally proves his special treatment idea wrong.

I didn't say anything about "white" penalties.

You can't say it's not a special right when you're penalized on different scales based on the status of the victim. As I said before, I can commit the SAME crime against two different people and based on the fact that the person is homosexual I can be punished more severely regardless if I had prior knowledge or not.

Equal rights are EQUAL, no less, no MORE.

It may be an unintended consequence of legislation but it's there and it exists nonetheless and has yet to be remedied. Now if they made a law tomorrow that said "If you punch this rich guy in the face, your punishment will be doubled because he makes over 2 million a year." I'm sure you'd be protesting that. Literally the exact same thing.

People might take your position seriously if you stopped trying to act like that double standard doesn't exist

Milo is based

He said when he was young he was sexually abused by someone in the church though he doesn't consider it abuse as he liked it.

BUT when he said this you could tell something was a little off. I think it really did fuck with his head and he's trying to convince himself it didn't.

I think a little bit of it is self-hatred, yeah.

hate crimes aren't a bonus if you commit a crime against a black guy. you're literally arguing things where you don't have a clue.

>that hair
>that face
If I woke up looking like that, I'd be pissed off and hate everybody too.

He's not. He's against whiny little bitches and it just happens that most homos are exactly that.

(damn captcha was 11 squares of street signs)

Maybe he tired of people assuming all homosexuals are sensitive faggets.

You can't even formulate a complete sentence for a rebuttal, not sure what kind of point you're trying to make.

At least come with a full idea if you want someone to listen to your position no matter how ignorant it may be.

You can't just lean on "well you just don't have a clue" as some catch-all like you have any idea what YOU'RE talking about because clearly you don't. I didn't once use the word "bonus", the conversation is about special rights and I've clearly laid out my position. If you want a response, you should do the same.

you missed the first sentence. it's ok bro.

what special right does anyone have in hate crimes, considering anyone can be charged with them?

He's a self hating gay with mental problems. He thinks being contrarian makes him intelligent which is why Sup Forums sucks his cock so much. He's not really any different than Brianna Wu or any nutjob from the other side of the isle. Horseshoe theory put into practice

I think he's kind of funny purely due to him creating such a panic for SJW's. He's quite good at debating too, not sure he actually stunds for everything he says though. Just provoking for the sake of it.

>current year
>thinking milo actually believes what he says

Dude is just trolling and has made a career from it by staying informed and relevant. He's like the westboro fags, alex jones, anne coulter, or the gingers have souls guy, they don't actually feel that way, just doing it for a paycheck.
Idiots buy into it and next thing you know they have a flock of followers who will throw money at them. (other way around for the westboros, as they just bait people into lawsuits and make bank)

youtube.com/watch?v=2_vDke_nQvU

He actually thinks he's intelligent. Bill Burr is someone who provokes people for the sake of it.

He should run for president.

4 more years of people getting pissed off with SJWs, it wouldn't surprise me if he got elected in Murica.

haha memes am i right? just like family guy

Itt: anons that havnt seen based milo absolutely destroy sjw's and feminists during live interviews leaving them speechless and anal devasted.

You cant cure autism.

british jew christopher hitchens dies and we're left with this moron

The government should not be involved in marriage at all, and should not provide any benefits to married people.

>alt righters will ignore this

If you label yourself as anything, "alt-right" included you're a fucking idiot.

He's just a catty gay man saying things to draw attention to himself. Have you never hung out with a really gay acting person they like to be the center of attention for being outlandish which he has been doing for weeks now.

every trump fags go back to /pol a cancerous place where you should stay

He is not against gay rights, he is against anti free speech