I found this in my garage. What are the chances of it living or should I release the little fuck

I found this in my garage. What are the chances of it living or should I release the little fuck

it's a wild animal

let it go home and eat some yummy grass

It's gonna die, just eat it.

Eat it, they are delicious.

It looks like a chinchilla. If it is one you should release it.

Put it in your ass

Release it faggot

What kind of cat is that?

Honestly i hate these threads, take care of it, or call animal protection.. okey? cause.. Cause if u take care of it man the bond would be a dream and if u knew what it felt like you would be amazed, i had one (dead..) but i saved a cat, but most liekly call animal protection.

Is it young?
I say keep it.
Nurture it and teach it to love you.
After that begin teaching it tricks and use them to impress bitches.
That motherfucker's your spirit animal, OP.

ive caught a bat once , fed him with ham , choclate and beer
wtf makes you morons think animals have some special needs ? just eat drink shit piss sleep

Feed it and call animal protection, thats what to do user

roll singles for it

Baby bunnies that small are very hard to care for. Don't touch it much, and it won't eat solid food probably. If it's mom isn't around take it to a rescue, or do a lot of research to learn how to feed it. I found one before and I tried to care for it and feed it and it died within a day because I didn't research it first, I touched and played with it a lot, and it hadn't eaten anything because it couldn't. Heartbreaking, don't do it

rip bunnyhoney, agree with animal protection

Call rescue and update

might get him some posë

agree with the other faggots just realse the poor one

agree

if trips you must kill it

If i get dubs you must nuke it with a sledgehammer

edgy faggots have caugh the smell of poor animal

shut up

dont even update dont be edgy be a normalfaggot this time

Yes

dont kill if trips they will spamm until enough

Take him as hostage.

roll

>if trips you must kill it
roll

If it no longer has a white mark on its head, then it has matured and is capable of living on its own. It'll be fine if you let it go. Its also past the age of being able to be domesticated.

Feed it bleach then shove it's foot up ur ass

intresting, google or do you have some type of experience?

same faggin

Chances of living are actually very low. Rabbits really dont do well. Stress can actually kill them quickly

aww man i can c people die not animals cause i have a dog

Actually rabbits the size of a human palm can survive just fine on their own. It is a common misconception that small rabbits cannot survive alone.

What