Who's the greatest leader in the history of your Country?

Who's the greatest leader in the history of your Country?

For the US it's Reagan.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A
youtube.com/watch?v=vOvzAv1QTmU
youtu.be/3pz53GX2JEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bait

Teddy, Polk, Jackson, Washington, Lincoln, and Nixon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reagan destroyed the middle class, ignored the AIDS epidemic, gave amnesty to countless illegals, and helped countless terrorists

Just about every ill in modern politics both in america and abroad can be traced back to his administration.

Paul Keating

The entire US would disagree.

I agree with everything except the apartheid statement, that was actually good thing

There will never be a greater political duo than Reagan and Thatcher

emperor jimmu

>recent history
Willy brandt
>older
Bismark most likely

/thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

Reagan was comfy as fuck

This guy begun america's policy of unabashed imperialism and foreign entanglement though. I don't get why right wingers or left wingers like him for that matter.

Bob Hawke

>holds the world record for skulling beer

Carter > FDR > Clinton > Bush > Lincoln > Hamilton > Bush >>>>>> powergap >>>>> all the others

Oh forgot to put Wilson infront of Hamilton

nah
youtube.com/watch?v=vOvzAv1QTmU

reagan?
an actor?

OK, I'll bite. Explain this absolutely ridiculous ranking.

How is the war on carp going by the way? I'm getting worried because I'm seeing less and less Australian flags posting.

the carp have been eliminated
no more carp

Democratically (and unanimously) approved by Best Korean experts

John the Blind, please make our country relevant again

1. him 2. Menderes 3. Atatürk

Jefferson

Le Général Charles de Gaulle

muh big stick

>le
>reddit speak on Sup Forums
you have to go back

Poshol nahuy

dommage on n'a pas eu droit au papy Le Pen en 2002...

Most of the US voted for Bush's second term, yet he is incredibly unpopular today.

>A traitor

>America greatest president

Seem fitting alright

I like Erhard, he seemed like a cool guy and I think the system of the Soziale Marktwirtschaft is good. I have to admit I don't know much more about him though.

Why does Sup Forums like Reagan so much? He invented the no fault divorce and iirc he stopped enforcing a lot of the laws that enabled so much illegal immigration.

T. Redneck

First as a tragedy then as a farce.

Because Sup Forums has no principles. They will just support who/whatever is antagonizing liberals at the moment. The fact that there was no fuss raised over David Friedman after all the anti-Israel stuff is just bizarre.

The One and Only Marshal Piłsudski!

Ataturk would kill this faggot without hesitation you islamic scum. Then he would send you to fucking camp.

erodogn posters just do it for the lols m8

This man was weak and he had no geopolitical talent. Thanks god for that fat fuck Churchill (I don't believe I prise eternal anglo but that's how useless Roosevelt was).

Piłsudski was honourless greedy fag, he was the greatest strategist, but not the greatest leader. The greatest leader was King without Crown, Stefan Wyszyński.

the one and only Molusco

Oh common, he was a big guy but not the greatest one. Also he was a leader of polish church not country. If you don't like Piłsudski there is a lot of better candidates, for example Kosciuszko or Kazimierz the Great.

For Greece is also Reagan!

Fuck off

William of Orange

The Bolsheviks ruined everything

They killed a lot of Russians, they aren't all bad.

Fuck those jew cunts

Edgy faggot

>""""""""""""""""""greatest""""""""""""""""""
>literally gave amnesty to 4 million mexicans

Based

t. donald

Louis IX
Our medieval kings (including the Plantagenêt) were so based, this one has been canonized by the Pope

>For you,who's the greatest leader in the history of your Country?
>For me, it's Reagan.
Don't worry, we all forgot words sometimes

You said that because your greatest leader is Léon Degrelle

Pawlacz:
John Gavel III

Ah mais bien sur. Partir du principe que les gens ont des avis différents et feraient mieux d'éviter les généralités (je comprends intellectuellement c'est plus facile) c'est un concept difficile à cerner. Chacun ses points de vues, chacun ses gouts, chacun ses erreurs.

>calls me an edgy faggot
>is an anti semite

Je déconnais, le prend pas mal

c'était un peu peu difficile de voir que tu déconnais, je lis tellement de trucs de mal baisés sur Sup Forums que j'en oublie que l'ironie fait parfois encore partie des discussions ici :^)

That's a nice Spanish armour

... Faut quand même avouer que le beau Léon force le respect

>Trinity-tier
George Washington
Abraham Lincoln
Franklin Roosevelt

>Great tier
Thomas Jefferson
Theodore Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Dwight Eisenhower
James Polk
James Monroe

>Would be in Great-tier if not for the 1965 Immigration Reform act
Lyndon Johnson

>Decent-tier
James Madison
Woodrow Wilson
John Adams
Andrew Jackson
John Quincy Adams
William McKinely

>Average and/or irrelevant-tier
Most of the unmentioned

>Bad-tier
Warren Harding
Franklin Pierce
Millard Fillmore
John Tyler
Richard Nixon
US Grant
Jimmy Carter
Zachary Taylor
James Garfield
Benjamin Harrison

>Honorable memes worth mentioning
Andrew Johnson
Gerald Ford
Ronald Reagan
Bill Clinton
George W. Bush

>Very bad-tier
James Buchanan

This list isn't final and may be subject to revision.

At that time, I was a high school student
Now the old man

youtu.be/3pz53GX2JEE

Don't be sad my friend, everyone in Japan is old now.

Horthy Miklós
Zrínyi Miklós
I. Szt. László

Alfred the great
clues in the name

LORD PALMERSTON

It's Obama you fucked tards

Reagan? Hm, let's check: signed a liberal abortion law as governor of California, as president raised taxes after finding out that cutting them was stupid, amnesty for 3 million illegal immigrants, offered to Gorbachev to abolish nukes altogether, didn't go to war after 200 Marines were killed in a bombing in Lebanon but instead just pulled out and when scientists found out about the ozon hole he worked for the establishment of the Montreal Protocol, perhaps the very first global environmental treaty.

Yep, Reagan was a great liberal president and the nutcases that constantly refer to him nowadays have no idea.

Seems like suburban and rural retards voted for Reagan just like they did for Drumph. I'm myself a former Drumpfh supporter but I love seeing him crash and burn now. We can't let him have the nuclear codes if we want peace in the world.

the architect of reunification

Hideyoshi Toyotomi

>invent neoliberalism
>destroy unions
>start war on drugs
>cut taxes and create massive deficit
>do illegal arms deal with Iran
>support genocide in central america

One of the worst presidents of all time

Nice

Was this randomly generated or something

no

Reagan's strength was that he knew how to play the role of a statesman, he knew how to act because he was an actor. It didn't matter to the public what he did because he could get in front of the camera and seem like a president.

Found the real American

>Hamilton
Hamilton was a massive elitist faggot who wanted to stop people from voting. Don't fall for memes.

Was he the one that killed all the Christians?

What's so elitist about wanting the president to serve a lifelong term?

>wanted to restrict the franchise
>wanted to take away power from the states
>wanted massive tariffs to the detriment of most of the population
>meme-tier support for abolitionism

stop going to that musical

#notmypresident

Kek, don't forget the time he used King Louis' execution as an excuse to default on the debts we owed France

The man was a walking middle finger, no sense of gratitude