What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

the black female was literally designed for a white man's erect genital.

there's nothing more empowering for a black woman than to have here genitals colonized

Why American black men get so mad? Brazilian black men are super chill about WM/BW relantionships.

Because they think they have black women to fall back on, but if they start getting taken they have no one.

I've heard every variation of this, from men to women, asians to greeks, just stupid.

black people are racist as fuck and also get very jealous of fellow black people who have success

Hmm...

BLEACHED

nene on fleek bruh lit senpai lmao sm.h

Good.

Blacks need to be bred out.

Probably because like half of Brazil is mixed race anyway

Africans are overprotective with their women, they refuse them to marry other races and they bring their own women when immigrating

Black men don't care about black women dating white dudes. It's the other way around, black women are fucking brutal about black men with white women. The black nurses at my mom's hospital made her life hell when she got engaged to my dad.

why would they care when black women are hideous lol, they know they aren't losing much

The plan is to BLEACH all the track & field black women.

kind of a weird place to say that, considering the OP's pic lmao

from what I see in spain, white people are the chillest when it comes to interracial relationships because we know we're at the top of the dating scene

It's the blacks and the latinos that give you death stares when you walk around with one of their girls (I've dated cuban and dominican)

> Avi Shvenkelvitz happy about this

Colour me surprised.

Because black Brazilians like Nerman think they're white, too.

why are americans obsessed with race?

How did Nerman go from being blacker then most of Argentina to being so light skinned?

>kind of a weird place to say that, considering the OP's pic lmao

OP's pic is full of comments from black women ("merrypauline", "tyanna", a username with the word "on fleek"). The black women are bitching about black men, but we don't see any comments from black men. And what I'm saying is that black women get angry about black men with white women. I doubt they care about other black women with white men.

Neymar is white tho, he's definitely not black

Mixed probably.

Swiggedy swooty, the white man is comin for dat black booti!

Constant identity politics peddled by the left to maintain division

they have no identity
> m-m-muhh melting pot

Neymar is a typical pardo.

Guy played years all day in the Brazilian sun. Even an Irish would get fucking tanned in Brazil.

Black people here are profusely racist, and they also hate it when other black people are sucessful. Of course black people who aren't poor and literally from the ghetto and are not a rapper are normal functioning people for the most part so they don't fall to this.

Pardo, as we call them. Mulatto father and light skinned (yet "parda") mother.

sweden YES

Of course she's swedish

I bet a ton of white bois were moaning when she removed those track suits

>liking black women

Why?