Boyfriend left me and im 19 weeks pregnant just wondering if any of you guys would go out on a date with pregnant women...

Boyfriend left me and im 19 weeks pregnant just wondering if any of you guys would go out on a date with pregnant women??

Why did he leave?

Post time stamp and those big tits

>i would for sure can bust inside you and wont get you preg

Shit trips do it op

he was black

Pregnant women are sexy as fuck... horny as fuck too.

if you keep it, you are cancer

Nothing wrong with some preggo nookie. But it doesn't matter, since you're clearly a man, the lack of tits and timestamp being a dead giveway.

how bout you post tits and timestamp?

When i got pregnant we decided not to keep it, but then when i booked in to see doctor he said he cant do it and we should keep the baby then he left me a month later saying hes not ready to be a father (Im 22 and hes 28)

Try this when you're around six/seven months pregnant!!

Would love to date and fuck a preggo
nothing sexier

This is now a get thread

No, in my opinion you should abort. That little grapefruit sized mass of biological matter would otherwise be subject to a shitty life without its real father.

Kill it

If the date is dinner and an abortion I'd consider it if you had literally everything else in your life on point. Anything else, no chance. Being ok with single motherhood really says everything you need to know a girl isn't worth it.

Date, probably yes. A nice evening for both of us, probably yes. Anything further? Nope, not with a kid on the way.

So did you get the coathanger out, or...

you dun goofed, the only possible reason you should keep it is if you know you can actually pay for it, kids are not cheap and youre only doing that life a disservice if you bring it up in a world of poverty it would be sexist of me to assume you cant afford it but i dont know your current salary, or you can rope another man into paying for it, but you better act fast because men are waking up to that bullshit and you might not find one in time.

Post a picture of your tits, and then post a picture of your mouth, open and tongue out.

We have a WINNER!

No.

deliver OP

tits or gtfo

i hope it came out retarded and she still had to take care of it for 4 years before it got killed in gang violence.

Was gonna say ill cal you in 9 months but once you go black you cant come back. I hope trump males it to where you single mothers camt get no help thats what you get for fucking a nigger. I just laugh at you in disgust

would you idiots please stop bumping attention whores who do obey the rules?

It's nigger offspring... Extra chromosome or not, it's still gonna come out retarded.

tits

You dun fucked up OP.

Better have the butcher get it out before you gotta name it.

If I fuck you hard enough maybe I can turn that baby into mine?

If you are looking for rule following why the fuck are you on fucking Sup Forums get the fuck out nigga

ur cancer.
fucking newfag.

I've gone on a few dates with single pregnant chicks. However, it was always under the understanding that we were gonna fuck at the end of the night. That's the only reason TO go on dates with filth of your ilk.

I've been on for 1 year long enough to be just a fag not a new gag -.-

>If I fuck you hard enough maybe I can turn that baby ---into mine--- +++inside out+++ ?

Fixed it for you, bro

Oh fuck, nevermind. I don't touch mudsharks.

how old are u

Show those tits op

That's not OP, this is (Correct me if wrong, and post your tits)

>those trips
>calm down satan

Fuck yes I would… kik me kongetigre

yes yes and thrice yes.........preg women are hawwwt

She isn't being an attention whore, so you're wrong.

You've been a fag a lot longer than a year

Your tits look like Homer Simpson's eyes. Also no timestamp

Come on the real tits or more pics of your belly or pussy

>if op

no

I'm bi so technically I've been half a fag for more than a year.

They called her Mirical. Coz she was aborted 3 times and kept growing in the pussy.

If you fuck a pregnant chick dont cum in her as it will drown the baby

I'd date a preggo, if she's cool and cute

Here's the Thing OP, i'm rich, stupid rich. I want to see more of your body, cause it looks decent from that picture. I want to see feet, legs, perhaps tits, etc.. I want to make sure you keep yourself up really well. I can provide for you and the baby and can give you about a 60k spending money allowance a year just by staying with me. I'm really bored with my life and have always had this fetish of rescuing a newly pregnant hot female and becoming her salvation. I have a 2 story house, I make around 727k a year. You and the kid can stay rent free and i'll give you the spending money plus benefits that come with being around me.

interested?

Fuck yeah- dump in you all I want and no worries- sign me up

And this is a bad thing how?

ill sign up for this if you want a boytoy

I'll turn trans just for this deal.

Check em.

Wheres the fucking timestamp

Shut ur sugar daddy wannabe ass lil faggot.

How do I meet preggos? I've tried tinder but they already have spawned.

^

Plenty of fish.

And my mom will do all the cleaning and cooking. She already said we can have the whole upstairs to ourselves but I'm willing to let you have most of it

Except the worry of AIDS from her deadbeat nigger baby daddy

Are you from Norway?
If so, I'd gladly date you.

Not into guys.

yea. just so i could cum in you

Not me...

never.

I'm down for fucks and cuddling, but nothing serious. Pregnant or not.

Op here, want pics of my ass

Yea, I know enough single guys who would. But they're all between 30 and 35. Maybe look in that age range. Don't try to find a boy who'll help you raise a kid.

clearly shopped

Just an update, the deal for this is for 2 years. If you are unhappy, you can break the agreement and you and the Kid can leave, no questions asked. Pretty sure you are going to get rather attached to me though, hell you might even fall in love. Who knows it may be mutual by that time. But after 2 years if you don't like the money, myself or your situation you can leave. The money however will stop.

It's pretty easy actually. Just chat up any bitch with a baby bump. The younger looking the better (you have a much higher chance of them being single between 18 and 25), you'd be amazed at how happy they will be just to be getting male attention when they're pregnant.

That's a fella, my chaps

Not true. Ive loaded a pregnant chick with my hot goo and the baby came out just fine sadly.

Op again here are my tits

I'm calling dude on this.

Not a chance. I'm not taking the risk of wanting to go further with you and ending up having to raid some other dudes child.

Sorry, that's maximum cuck

I'm OP how did you get this?

You forgot the timestamp. GTFO

OP you're still time for you to get an abortion. Don't keep the baby and ruin your life

I'm this how did you get OP?

this isn't OP, OP has a tan, these are pasty white.

This is the guy that offered the money, if these are your tits, the offer is off the table. Thought you took care of yourself, the tanning, and decent ab area. These look floppy and unrefined.

When my wife was pregnant, we fucked like animals. I mean, by month 7 she really couldn't do much besides lay there and let me pound away. Then months 8 and 9 the doctor says we shouldn't have sex, and then another 3 months after birth while she heals up. But for those first few months things are really hot and then after she's all fixed up it's like things are new and exciting again.

That's Bernie Sanders' America level cuck. Especially considering the fact that you almost know the kid is coming out half nigger.

I have a huge preggo fetish so I would fuck the shit out of you, especially when you were 6-9 months in. But I wouldn't date you. Just fuck you.

Spoken like a true manchild

Your cheapness is showing

Fully naked now

That's fine. If you want her to limit her potential income growth and career opportunities, and let her become a burden on the welfare system I'll because of some stupid moralistic crap about babies being important or whatever, be my guest. However, she can do better things with her life and giving birth to a bastard child and having away her down the rest of her fucking life

> nigger nipples

OP didnt say anything about raising some nigger child

haha i hope he is black and you have to raise a little niglet

I didn't tell you anything asshole. Fuck off my and the father are both "niggers"

>Fully naked now
Panties still there