How old are you Sup Forumsros and what will you do tomorrow?

How old are you Sup Forumsros and what will you do tomorrow?

Im 19
And I will go and get a haircut tomorrow and buy my first dildo

(Pic not related)

I'm 18 and I'll be going to work at 3:30 am

I will practice pretending like I know what I'm doing for the job I start in a week

I'm 18 and I'll be skating and getting high.

I'm 21 and I will work for a couple hours tomorrow then come home and get stoned

>first dildo
Old enough for a real dick you know

Can someone tell me what they're doing in this pic? I don't get it and can't read whatever that language is.

I'm 30 and I'm going to a house warming party tomorrow. I honestly don't think they got that good of a deal on it, but, it could be worse.

Work, chill with my gf and fuck after

WHAT SECRET

work then play video games as late as I can

They're making the flashlight a blacklight or some shit. Whatever shows bodily fluids in the dark.

23, boyfriend is coming over tomorrow, so gonna have lots of sex.

UV light shows that shit right? Or am I wrong

Kill yourself please thanks

>Im 19
>And I will go and get a haircut tomorrow and buy my first dildo

I'm 26 and I'll be waiting for you to post proof.

18, get up and think about stuff i should do but then probably play all day pc. Probably get high in the evening.

kek

Im moving tomorrow!

I'm 50 and will do whatever the fuck I want.

You mean ultraviolet

That's what UV stands for, Ultra Violet...

>50
Christ, really?

34, running a 10km obstacle race

That's the one! Thanks for correcting me.

I'm 19 and I will be studying for my fire Academy exam

i'm 17. i'll be 18 and visit Sup Forums legally for the first time tomorrow.

Why are you pretending to be me OP you faggot
I never say thanks

I'm 24.

I got suckered into doing manual labor and yard work to clean up a place for our community bdsm parties.

Will over medicate on my prescription meds, be high as fuck and play WoW all day.

End yourself, swine.

Post noods plz.
Tomorrow of course.

18, was supposed to go to a party this weekend but instead my depression took over so i'll probably just work on some essays my professor assigned last minute

Play call of duty infinite warfare zombies with my mates online whilst drinking pale ale in the air conditioning.

I am 59 years old and I am going to go to Pet-co tomorrow and buy a new lizard.
Picture related it is the type of lizard I plan to buy

Jesus

I want a uromastyx too

I am 28 and will be working tomorrow

Tonight I have a hot 2nd date

B-but you've just said the word, meanie!

What breed of dog is that?

paying rent and going to work

>28

I'll get up, go to the store for a frozen pizza and some snacks, then wait for the 6 Hours of Bahrain to start at lunchtime.

Watch the race, play some games, and that'll be it.

im 24 and will be sleeping since ill be getting off night shift
then might watch films wrapped up the rest of the day since ive been feeling so drained and tired recently

Don't buy that dildo, I too thought I was a faggot with all the anal shit.
But then I started hunting for that pussy and now I never watch back.
If you buy that dildo you are done for and there is no way back, you'll be a faggot for life.

I'm 27
I'll sleep longer than usual and get some work done for my bachleor. I also really need to find out how to buy drugs on the dark net since I don't have a offline connection currently. in the evening I'm invited to eat hamburgers with a girl and will go to a party after that.

23 and im also going to get a haircut

Hope your ass doesn't hurt too much.
>also this

24,turning 25 tomorrow so i have organized quite the big party

>bachleor.
>27

You're taking your time aren't you?

but no one said uv.. so... ur dumb

And prob nursing a hang over from a stupid wedding tonight, I would rather be at TBDM show in Nola...but I'm stuck going to this thing...

>im salty about the wedding

Quite bored and angry at myself, have been strong for a few months and have not been smoking weed and working on a new business.
Today my friend from a while back got me smoking a gravity bong, which was fun but now the brain fog and apathy is coming back and I'm quite pissed. Might go get smashed.

Going to pick up my xanax prescription tomorrow, read a textbook and watch some football with my dad. Also getting groceries for Thanksgiving dinner

Gathering in a local store for Magic the Gathering, later hookah time with some friends.

yes.
it's a 8 semester bachleor that people usualy finish with around 10 semesters.

still kinda glad I'm finishing this finally.

20, doing fuck all because i'm unemployed

Go to a gas station tonight its friday and all the dealers start coming out of hiding go find a black dude with dreds and ask

try not to relapse mate
fuck the devils lettuce, I'm on a cycle currently

I'm also 19, and am going to lay in bed, be a lazy fucker, and then wake up, and play vidya, and possibly browse Sup Forums

More of that girl please

slaying my neighbors pussy

>relapse on weed

I'm a guy, so.

you can get addicted to weed just like anything

Leave the millennials alone. LEAVE THEM ALONE.

you can't relapse on weed you dumb cunt, just like you can't relapse from not playing vidya

i
am 12 and

what
IS this?

same here, trailer is all loaded. gonna blow not having interwebs for a few days

Will you at least wear panties or full drag?

Is it easier to get laid in your thirties cause dont know what it is about women around that age that drives me nuts

TayTay was a shitposting 14 year old and basically a pioneer of this site, right?

Dude TBDM is fucking sick live.
Go to the concert and crash the wedding.

>mfw never got to see them live when Shannon Lucas and Ryan Knight were in TBDM

God no.

> Swifter
> ( get ~~> ) pick HER upper

You're failing then honey

Lol what? Of course you can. You can relapse into anything that you've been addicted to. Like if you're doing nofap you can relapse into fapping again like a madman 2 times a day. Just because this type of addiction is not on that exhibits observable physical symptoms doesn't make it something where you can't relapse.

20 and

>go get needles for my sterons
>do my injection
>do my girls injection
>go to gym and let gf tan while I work out
>come home and shower up with her
>off work so gonna have Chinese and movie night

>roids
>gym
>chinese food
Nigga what?

hi im actually only 17, tommorow is my birthday.
but its okay if my parents permission right? it works for club penguin doesn't it???
my dad is a big anime fan so he lets me use Sup Forums.
srry if this is a stupid question but i have osteoporosis

35 gonna go to a klan rallly

Cool, are you a nigger perhaps?

Might get some weed and go camping dressed as an Indian, not the convenient store kind

Cheat day bro and I stay away from the fried rice I go steamed.

she's not on roids. We got her on melanotan II

>wake up at 2pm
>play battlefield 1 while i browse Sup Forums until 7pm
>go to moms birthday dinner
>get dropped off around 9pm downtown for friends birthday
>get drunk until bars close at 2am
>skype gf while i play battlefield until 5am
>sleep

I'm 21 and will do what I do daily and that's nothing and just sit in my room doing nothing until the next day rolls round, and probably get stoned.

life is shit.

Weed can fuck a life more than H.
Makes you stop caring about shit, you become a selfish twat. All while you think everything is fine and dandy.

18. Tomorrow I'll start work at 6 AM, get off at 11, eat, jerk off, sleep for a few hours, game for the rest of the night.

fuck tomorrow. I m 18 and have a serious 4 hour test

Natives arent Indian
This post is a microagression

Fuck yeah user!
Just got home, blazing, skated 5 hours yesterday, skated 5 hours today!

I'm not some sissy boy. I'm just gay, a bottom. I'm not into women's clothing or make up or whatever.

It is amazing how goddamned fucking stupid you are.

14, browse Sup Forums

this is proof that you can never leave

Gotta be at work at 9am

Explain please. If you're the same guy, then all you've been doing is just saying "YOU'RE WRONG U STUPID"

A blue pencil doesn't work though. Blue sharpie is not wood's glass, and thus won't work as a UV-pass filter.
>the text is swedish

I'm 27. I'm 28 on Sunday. I'm cooking a huge ass meal for my friends tomorrow.

So far the menu is spicy chipotle pulled pork, slow cooked beef brisket, buffalo chicken wings, smoky cheddar mash, mac 'n' cheese, broccoli slaw, collard greens and corn on the cob.

It's gonna be one helluva feed.

Drag queens aren't sissies, they just wear the clothes and makeup
Try it once, doubt you'd regret it

30. Put up blinds in my new house with my wife. Watch college football while doing that. Nice dinner out at Market Street Grille. It's going to be a great day :-)

MODS MOD!S MODSSS