You have 10 seconds to name a shittier food than sushi

You have 10 seconds to name a shittier food than sushi.
>Protip: sushi is universally shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UlbT3NZRjtc
youtu.be/pqvJ7wd8RUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stampot

lol

roll

hibachi
all fast food
99% of restaurants
all wing places
all pizza shops
any restaurant known for burgers

Grits.
I win because that shits disgusting.

haggis
vegemite

collard greens. no wonder black people are always so pissed off i would be too if i had to eat those all the time

every food from the UK

Asparagus

IF YOU LIKE SCRAPPLE THEN FUCK YOU

nigger food

sushi is an entire food group faggot there's legit so much different stuff with different tastes and textures there's no way you've tried it or you'd have found something you like for sure because it's peng.

Kill yourself or at least try the shit bottom left. The only people that say they don't like it haven't tried it

Mac n cheese is pretty shitty

Your mom's pussy

most people don't know what good sushi is, so there is an abundance of shit sushi everywhere.

She's wearing a chef coat, is she showing this off like she made it?

If you are happy with this presentation, you should be forced to burn your chef coat.

America

You sound like a next level faggot

I didn't know I was talking to the original model. Sorry boss.

as OP is correct, I cannot name a shittier food

wet bread

youre right but
sushi with vegatables instead of raw fish is fine

Tofu

I've tried many kinds. Hated all of them. You can defend your raw fish rice ball shit all day, it's still garbage eaten by rich people who want to feel fancy.

>sushi is an entire food group faggot there's legit so much different stuff with different tastes and textures there's no way you've tried it or you'd have found something you like for sure because it's peng.
RAW
FISH

There is a ton of sushi that does not feature raw fish, or even fish at all

In fact, all food that you can possible eat was/is/will_be shit. The salad you ate last dinner was 10000 times eaten and shat out. As well as you may like to eat real shit(maybe still warm)/ Also everything you eat turns into shit, actually.
/thread.

surströming

>tobiko
God tier

I wish I could sustain myself on ahi alone, I welcome the mercury.
>cubed
>Lil sesame oil
>sliced onion and green onion
>on a bowl of rice
Brb, out to lunch

the fuck is that?

That's sashimi
Sushi often has cooked meats, or just vegies, or cheese, or even sugary stuff

>You can defend your raw fish rice ball shit all day
sushi != fish

> it's still garbage eaten by rich people who want to feel fancy
sush = cheap

youtube.com/watch?v=UlbT3NZRjtc

This is true. Sushi was invented as hand food for street fairs.

Natto

then why dont they sell that stuff instead of the disgusting shit?
>cooked meats, or just vegies
that sounds actually good
>or cheese
i thought nips are lactose intolerant
>sugary stuff
like milkrice?

Go put ketchup on your microwave chicken nuggets, you have the palate of a 12 year old.

every britanic food

>balut
>duck embryo that is boiled alive and eaten straight from its shell

youtu.be/pqvJ7wd8RUM

>i thought nips are lactose intolerant
They cannot break down lactose, but they also lack the bacteria in their gut that causes lactose intolerance. This means lactose passes straight through their digestive tract without causing any issues.

They do, that's just no what's most popular. Lot's of people like fish, and recognize the health benefits. Still, sushi is a versatile food. It's simply a roll of rice filled with something, so it can be eaten with your hands. In America, you'll often see things like steak and cheese sushi. Many times, it even gets fried (very good if you're not into the healthy stuff). There's some of that in Japan too. Milk and other dairy are actually fairly common there. It's fed to kids in schools so they gain a tolerance.

Also, the sweet stuff usually goes by other more specific names - like the raw fish goes by sashimi.

should we trust your opinion when you use the word "britanic" when you mean "british"?

and when you dont know the difference between brittania and britain?

fuck off sushi is amazing

>My subjective opinion is objectively true.
Do you see the dissonance in this statement?
Personally I love sushi and if you dislike it, good. That means more sushi for me.
I can't stand arugula salad though.

like it matters after you look into his eyes

Balut
Century eggs
Beef bile
Cockroaches
Stinky tofu
Liver
Racoon flavour potato chips

Winner

any vegan substitute

Haggis. Fam. Haggis.

>Rocky Mountain Oysters
>aka bull-calf testicles

>Casu Marzu
>sheep-milk cheese containing live insect larvae

Aren't you an angry little faggot.

My guess is that OP is just being a sushi snob and is far above your pleb tastes. He probably realizes that the "tuna" is never tuna but whatever the fuck that diarrhea-inducing fish is called, and hates it not because he's never tried it, but because he knows how shit-tier 99.9% of it really is.

Pretty much any food from Ecuador, and possibly South America altogether. The biggest one is guadito? (Not sure how to spell like a monkey) it's shrimp and cow stomach boiled and mashed up in a paste, served wrapped up in banana leaf like a tamale. I'm getting sick typing this. The other nasy dish that they always rave about is this soup that is essentially: hominy,lime,feta,cilantro. Smells like fucking sewage. Fuck Ecuador!

Wow, I bet you're fun to go out with. Do you just hate food or are you some super hardcore health junkie?

I'm well aware that it's all subjective anyway, but I still find it baffling that anyone could manage not to like ANY of the endless varieties of sushi that exist. Do you just not like food in general? Do you have some kind of eating disorder? Are you on some kind of hipster juice cleanse because muh toxins? Have you just never had salmon nigiri before?

All of these seem more likely than an otherwise normal person disliking sushi.

what ever your favorite food is thats shittier than sushit

Sounds like a level 3 vegan to me.

Fast Food. Especially American Fast Food. Hell, even just american food in general.

Try eating less than 20g of fat per meal. You're lucky if you can find something that "only" has that much.

Some people just dislike fish and think that sushi=fish.

Pretty sure you're posting in a troll thread.

Surstromming.

What, he won't eat anything that casts a shadow?

I figure at that point, your asshole seals shut from misuse like an old piercing hole.

Mexican food is easily the shittiest food of all, Indian (dot) being a very close second...fucking disgusting.

I dunno, but he effectively discounted 99.9% of all food and unless he subsists on sunlight and water, he sounds hyper vegan to me.

anything that is from England

I had this in Paris. Really good.

SSsshhh. There, there. It's OK. Have another fried balogna sandwich.

Fuck you, once you slap some health food regulations to control ingredient quality, mexican food is fucking amazing. Maybe you're just eating fast food or something? Home-made mexican food is bomb.

Had stinky tofu. It actually kinda tastes good but the smell is vile, like sewage and industrial waste.

Hey fuck you!

>carne asada
>molcajete
>tortillas
>TORTILLAS

Yo mom's pussy

I love sushi, OP must have shit taste.

This is phillipino right?

Ethiopian food. No, I'm not making some joke about them not having any. I've been to an Ethiopian restaurant and it was terrible. The "bread" tasted, and looked, like one of those large ace bandages.

England really has the worst cuisine. Maybe it's because they're stuck on an island. France, Germany, Spain, and even the Netherlands all have great food.

bloodsausage

>itt poorfags bitch about costco sushi

I guess, but those same people would almost certainly enjoy those deep fried cream cheese and (various meats) rolls with sauce all over them that you see everywhere now. Hating sushi is like hating sandwiches; possible in principle, but more likely the result of the most profound poverty of life experience.

probably most "popular" there, yeah

Kale.

but sushi does suck

Stamppot Is kanker lekker met gebakken spek

Yes.

Ethiopian food.

Oh wait.

Ethiopian vegetable rice combinations are good as fuck.

He's saying sushi is good you fucking walnut.

fried chicken and watermelon is gross? you must live a sad life

Sushi is delicious, but it's got to be good sushi. Most of that shit they sell at the mall or the all you can eat asian buffet is total utter crap. So, I'll agree with you somewhat, that there isn't much food worse than shit tier sushi.

Kimchi

Literally rotten cabbage.

I agree with you user, I never decide if I dislike something before I've tried it, sometimes even several times to make sure I didn't get a bad batch of something. I'd love to travel the world and try all of the food.

celery. nothing is worse.

is gross shit, dude

Lutefisk is vile and skandiniggers should be ashamed.

Or they probably just worked in the food industry.

No, he's saying sushi is better than all of that. Fuck that weeb. Sushi is good but there are plenty of better places.

Thats a ufc fighter dumbdick.