Why are London, Paris and Berlin accepting many blacks and Muslims?

Do you want to destroy the culture of their country?
Europe will be an area dominated by immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Baby-raped-in-west-Delhi-police-complex/articleshow/53999004.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=gbzhmMDFcFQ
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/13/coachload-korean-tourists-robbed-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS1E5PLOU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Sudanese_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sudanese_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Darfur
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I move to Japan?

netouyo

empathy taken to retarded levels

Zitto

>Destroying their culture
How? Atmost they are breeding with white women and the locals are getting cucked

t. al-michaelli bin khan

By taking in blacks, muslims and other trash you're destroying your own nation,culture and race.

Culture can't be destroyed. Culture is alive and always evolving.

>flag

Why does that answer not surprise me?

How so?
I met plenty of chill Somali-Swedes in Dubai.

T.zhang
We can do this all day but in the end you know i will win just look at your flag :^)

Because they're the majority of the people here who are unemployed, dropped out from highschool, doing crimes and trash. Fuck off.

>Destroying
There you go again with that word, how can they destroy a culture?

see japan, EU is a conglomerate of bureaucrats and economists

they consider humans interchangeable cogs of the state machine

so, if the locals have low birth rates - importing people will maintain the economy or at least this is how they think

in reality the imported people are a net loss to the economies and devastating for the cultures

Why are there no Swedish-Somalis on Sup Forums?
I've met like a dozen of Canuck Somalis and other Somalis so far.

if your culture is fragile enough where a few darker skinned people here and there means its ruined, its really not worth preserving.

Why don't you ask the Hindus in Pakistan?

if there are no more people who are a part of a certain culture, the said culture is destroyed

If your culture is so shit you had to come as a refugee, it's really not worth preserving.

That would imply that the immigrants kill every single person

I know you are just baiting but in case you aren't "cockney" had died out in east London to where the government is giving extra funding to cockney business such as funeral services, mechanics and florists in a hope to revive it and has capped funding for Pakistani and Bangladeshi businesses due to them running the cockneys out

Are you dumb?
Do you not understand the word "destroy"?
If you want a more detailed explanation, the current culture and norms within the west is shifting towards middle-eastern and niggerish values. By undervaluing for instance the freedom of speech to the rules of Islam or to undermine to other people who only want to control other peoples opinion with "feelings".
Did you read my post?
Somalis are trash, the day sweden loses it and goes full nazi like germany did. I will put a bullet in each of you niggers. Before I didn't care but the more you trashrats come here and just fuck over it becomes fuel to my future goal.
You don't need to kill anyone but you have to kill their will to preserve it. Like scriptures or religion or human values, fuck off you retard.

>Culture is so shit
>Refugee
>Leaf education

i'm 3rd generation afro-canadian you pastienigger

>dumb paki doesn't know how a culture can end
>Islamic education

Don't you have a pedophile to bow before?

spoken like a true cuck

Chill dude.
I asked you why they don't use Sup Forums you didn't have to go full Sup Forums on me.

>Spastic
They move from one place to another and everyone shitting their pants and being all "muh culture", like how can someone even destroy a culture? They could add to that culture, replacs it in extreme cases, but never destroy it

>Being this autistic
Refugees move because of war not because of culture

Don't go chill on me, you idiot. I hate your kind.
Doesn't matter if you call me Sup Forums until you trash leave my nation and return to your hole. Then I can "chill".
A replaced culture is a destroyed culture as it will never emerge but that's something too hard for you to understand. Which is why pakistan has never been a functional nation.
Interesting so why don't they move and stay within their own culture and area?
Why come to EU?
Why demand special rights?
Why demand that their "culture"/"values" and "norms" to be elevated?
Again you're being irritating and upfront dumb, like your nation has been since centuries.

Now here's the real question Rasheed, why do Islamic shitholes have endemic warfare? Might it be something to do with Mr. Muhammad's culture? Really makes you think...

relax guys we're triggering the swede.

we don't want him to go brevik now do we?

this doesn't even make any sense

>when countries with barely any Muslims start telling you about them and how they affect the local culture
I mean, mass immigration isn't without consequence, but new world cunts need to fuck off on this topic.

Who the fuck would rape a baby?

>Nation has been for centuries
>Pakistan founded in 1947
>Autism confirmed

>Why come to EU
Because a pact was made between all countries of EU to take refugees if war ever came

>Why demand special rights
They don't, they demand religious rights, right to worship, right to wear what they want

Hello fugging paki scums.

>being a roach

They are already beginning the parasitism here Mehmet.

When Muslims gets too decadent Allah sends barbarians to smite them, Mongols, Americans, etc.

For a second there I thought you were a fellow african nation.

It's called "you are what you eat"

french
british
german

imperialists that swallowed the nigger pill.and that pill is eating them from the inside out

fuck em all.

Doesn't matter if pakistan was "founded" in 1947.
The paki people existed or didn't they? Did they just suddenly appear after 1947?
You're the definition of autism.
>Because a pact was made between all countries of EU to take refugees if war ever came

No there was no pact, they involuntary took in heaps of them without proper organization and now people come to abuse this generosity.
>They don't, they demand religious rights, right to worship, right to wear what they want
TAKBIR!
You have no idea what they're demanding and doing you fucking trash idiot. They even hold "demonstrations" for sharia and other mudslime culture. Go fuck yourself trash.

that would be funny cuz African nations always fight with each other

Muslims, Indians and South Africans.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Baby-raped-in-west-Delhi-police-complex/articleshow/53999004.cms

Out of the 22 islamic countries, There's a war in Iraq, war in afghanistan because murica and war if saudi with yemen. Pakistan and india are not on good terms, and in syria because of the juice

mmm Thought only 20ish precent are actually syrian, most of them are somali iraqis and pakis.

Stop forgetting us reeeee

No the people didn't existed and certainly weren't called pakis. We were hindustani at that time

Peaceful Libya doesn't get a mention? How about Turkey, not good enough because they only have weekly terror attacks? Or how about the various other African cunts like Sudan?

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbzhmMDFcFQ

Marxists were disappointed with the working class. The working class did not rebel. So they had to import mentally disabled malcontents who would.

fugg off paki

no u

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/13/coachload-korean-tourists-robbed-attack/
>Paris
>Blacks
>Koreans
why are out-of-place people rushing to the place?

I thought they were called inbredstanis.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

>Libia
French made
>Turkey
Kurdish nationalism

you're blowing your self out leaf

>Pakistanis have been around the areas of today's Pakistan/India and some areas of Afghanistan for over 3000 years

Hmm, made me really think.

>Breitbart
Just fuck my news outlets up.

They come to europe for girls, cuz they only have goats in africa ;-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>ignores Sudan

Seriously Mehmet, you are embarrassing yourself.

Do you even know what Sharia is?

See
Also watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS1E5PLOU

>www.breitbart.com

Good one.
Why the fuck are you accepting so much anyway?
Is your government on Xanax?

>t. Ahmad "did you even read the koran in arabic to know it's bullshit" Khan

It's islamic laws that aren't part of our culture nor normal laws. Fuck off mudslime.
They're total trash and believe themselves to be "good guys" and "saviours". I wouldn't accept a single one of you.

>British flag defending Sharia

I wonder who could be behind that post...

They weren't called pakistanis, there was no such word at that time.

That's the definition wests use you dumb idiot. Just like the word "finn" for finnish people, when they call themselves suomi. Go away trash, enough with you.

What?

The term Pakstan was coined in 1933. It's a land of Mudlsamic poos.

fugg off paki

Give me a (you)

Too slow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Sudanese_Civil_War
A good all split in the establishment leading to civil war. WHERE IS THE ISLAM IN THIS LEAF

**gibes you**

For what job?
Also
>East African

Berlin is a containment zone. I would never live there.
Here in Dresden, we have more Asians than T*rks and we are still 97% white.

And who coined it in, the retarded anglos. And anglos are part of west, thus making it the norm among many in the west to define these people. Go away chang.

they just gave it to them i think

Huh?
There were several Sudanese wars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sudanese_Civil_War

White guilt associated with regressive globalist ideology.

ITT

>South Sudan = Sudan
>being this retarded

So muslims can't even keep track of Muslim countries? Or are you just an especially retarded roach?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Darfur

Electrical work.

>The second war was partially about natural resources. Between the north and the south lie significant oil fields and thus significant foreign interests (the oil revenue is privatized to Western interests as in Nigeria). The north wanted to control these resources because they are situated on the edge of the Sahara desert, which is unsuitable for agricultural development. Oil revenues make up about 70% of Sudan's export earnings, and contribute to the development of the country which, unlike the south, does not depend on international aid. Due to numerous tributaries of the Nile river and heavier precipitation in the south of Sudan they have superior water access and fertile land.

How the fuck did you get Asians in Germany?
Are they vietnamese?
Ty

It's okay, we cry because the civilization is going to hell. Just imagine, without whites we wouldn't be here now talking about this matter in a forum for Taiwanese art.

>everyone who doesn't agree with me is my enemy
ah yes, very impressive.

just globalism.
New Left is not related.

What the fuck happened there?

>Are they vietnamese?
Actually, yes. Most of them are Vietnamese, followed by Chinese

>The anglos
>Swedish education
The term pakistan/pakistani was invented by choudhry rahmat ali

Mudslamic roach minority along with gyppos in the balkans keep their academic and IQ performance low.

Anglos, never forget.

Because huge companies and the richest 0.1% want:

1) Cheap labor and driving the wages lower. Citizens won't have the time and the strenght to oppose the government when they are going to need 2 jobs only to survice

2) A multicultural society has more infighting and less solidarity between members of society. This helps expand control and the surveillance state.

If you aren't a mudshit and you are defending sharia you are even more pathetic Rasheed.

high voltage power box gpt the best of him by the looks of it