Is it true that americans sleep with shoes on?

Is it true that americans sleep with shoes on?

I don't do that.

they do that in movies, so i'm pretty sure it's true, cause the movies are the best source of information

I do that.

anyone who does that should be executed, that's even worse than sleeping with socks on

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a burglar to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you.

If you're not wearing shoes how are you going to react properly?

>He doesn't sleep with his shoes on

This is why yurop was surpassed by the US

Please leave my country you fucking degenerate non-shoe sleeping commies.

Not with your outdoor shoes, user.
Outdoor shoes are removed before bed and replaced with bed shoes.

It's just unhealthy to sleep with shoes or socks, blood should be circulated at least while you are sleeping

may be you should buy new shoes and socks that actually fits you.

The only time I slept with shoes on was when I was extremely tired after a p.long flight.

You meen 3 size bigger shoes and socks? Even if your shoes and socks fit right, still your feet need rest, from those fucking condom bags, you hear me?

Have fun being raped and robbed after somebody breaks in to your house, throws tacks all over the floor and incapacitates you.

God designed feet to be clothed by American shoes, user.

Should have bought those new balances. Damn

Would you consider it treasonous to sleep with shoes on in this bed?

My wife's bull (American) does it, but I want him to stop doing it, so I was thinking of buying these covers.

Ooh, harsh

Don't touch dem J's OP

I think they do not know how to take off their shoes.

Maybe it has smth to do with freedom and stuff. Like momma told them in the childhood: "A-a. No-no. You can't sleep with shoes, honey". So now they sleep with their shoes on, cause it's like taboo breaking.

Don't care
Uncomfortable as fuck.

What. No. Nobody I know does that, what the fuck are you talking about.

yes
we don't even take off our shoes to shower

This you fucking pansy ass Asians. My wife and I where our boots everywhere. So don't ask me take them off when we come visit either. I mean be hospitable and respect our culture as guests.