Why don't Americans wash their assholes? Don't you know that you're just smearing shit around your fat arse?

Why don't Americans wash their assholes? Don't you know that you're just smearing shit around your fat arse?

We're trying to get in touch with our european roots.

I think thats Australia...

Why not use bidets then?

flies are after moisture- sweat- like that sweat pouring off your mom's brow as she tries to cram 5 dix into her face

Yes, because thats what we need, a gimmick for our assholes. We already have an asshole elected president do we really need little asshole fountains? Would we just call them trumpets?!

You're not answering the question you dirty assholed wanker

Well spoken user

agreed, they literally walk around with a dirty ass with shit crumbs all over. they like to use water to clean their face but use paper to clean shit. how stupid can they be?

where are you from? inb4 just curious

talking britshit
not understanding dee englee

politically correct gayfaggot handicapped jewnigger spotted

They're onto me

Because they're showering twice a day everyday
And wiping stops you from touching the poop with your fingers unlike washing it with water
And it just removes poop better overall

I don't know,
I think I'm the only one here who uses some form of water to clean my ass every time i shit. It's like as much as you dry wipe as clean as it looks, every time you apply water and continue there's so much left. I cannot shit unless there's a sink nearby to soak the tp or at least wipies.
I try to explain this and my friends just think it's funny yet they wonder why their groin smells so bad after two days with no showering.

Bidet master race.
Evolve you fucking monkeys pretending to be white

As an american, I use toilet paper, but if they sink is close enough to the toilet ill pop the sink on for a half second , get the tp a little damp, then wipe
feelsgoodman.

the sad thing is, most girls need to be taught to wash their fucking buttholes after wiping.
No matter how hard you wipe, shit particles will remains and soak into your skin.

These girls have a smelly buttcrack even straight after shower. A 69 like that can
be a nightmare.

>Americans
>white

Can confirm. Gf has smelly bum bum

Every time i leave italy the idea that all the people around me have little dry shit particles all around their assholes makes me laugh
Bidets are a must.

Bravo
animali di merda

666, GET ON YOUR KNEES, Sup Forums

Did some else masturbate stimulating the asshole/prostate with the hot water of the bidet?

Is it banter or do europoors genuinely and literally not know how to wipe their own asses?
Because that would be pretty funny.

>europoors
>poster does not even have a bidet
>her asshole is full of shit

If you had shit on your arm would wipe it with toilette paper enough to get rid of it?

dubs of truth

I tried using it as lube, but my finger didn't go in

When i don t have enugh space in my bathroom i just bhy one of this motherfucker so that i can take a shit and wash my asshole at the same time
>pic related

well, i think her ass developed a culture, in contrast to the country she is from.

So is user right about you not knowing about regular showers then?

Sooner than I'd splatter it all over myself with a jet of water. The correct, obvious answer was damp tissue paper followed by a regular washing with soap and water whenever was next convenient.

Our women are too dumb to understand how to dampen things though, so they buy "wet wipes" which are pre-moistened and soaped paper originally meant for cleaning infants. Because they are infants.

I bet you faggots splash filthy water all over your asses whenever you shit because you can't into toilet paper. I bet you don't even use the three shells.

Nha spit or actual lube are way better
But after a while the hot water makes your anus a living thing and you can ejaculate (and piss at the same time) just from it

>Europeans shill multiculturalism while complaining about the US not having a strong original culture
Does the irony ever catch up with you, do you ever have moments of clarity? Or have you just never been to the US?

>showering to clean asshole
>must be autistic

No, we actually shower regularly to keep our skin clean, because we're not filthy, penniless barbarians with toy utility infrastructures.

Yep, I tried, and hot water gave me amazing moments (almost orgasmed like a bitch), but no cum..
Spit.. it requires too much; lube is easier

How complicate do you think is to use a bidet? It s a 3-4 second operation.
Btw i do
>pic related

We shower too, PLUS we use bidets
way cleaner than you, amerifags
you've been banned from the uk for being dirty retarded edgy special rebels. Put on a shitty continent with a fake democracy

Americans are too retarded to figure out how to use bidets

I'm American, I use wet wipes, my butthole is clean.

Why not just use fucking baby wipes like a smart person?

>trumpets

lost

We shower, only french people don t do it every day here in europe
Don t assume things you don t know about

#rekt

Honestly based on her skin and hair she looks like a spic, not a god-loved American. But I can't tell for sure

I had to to teach my 20 year old; SMOKING HOT, gf to "dry" her asshole after a shower. She stank like hell until we had that discussion. It took me a year or so to figure out what was up. Pic related. "Morgan More" aka Malwina Katarzyna Kowalczyk. Crazy Pollack who I fucked for years.

We own faucets, user.

>we shower too
I'm not talking about once a month, Eustace.
>you've been banned from the UK
By which you mean everyone of value got the fuck out of their own free volition and by their own expense, and then blew you the fuck out for being greedy fucks. The ones who were banned from the UK were the ones in Australia. You getting senile bro?

>women
"Oh man how do I put paper and water and soap together?????WTFSOHARD"

>samefagging
>replying to self to reinforce - with low effort
>lying blatantly
>not being able to handle the banter
You pathetic chav.

You mean the ones we use for babies when they shit themself outside?

>he doesn't know how to use the three seashells...

This. First wipe is dry to get bulk contaminants off. Next is wet wipe to clean. Third is to dry.

>we own faucest
>not talking about once a month
>bro

-60 IQ nigger spotted
Must have gone full retard, even replies to every single post while browsing Sup Forums

Yup
>retard confirmed
>kek

>newfag too

My asshole is always clean. I trained your mom well.

dubs of truth again, suck it nigger

Also bye thread, I smell too many chromosomes and ameriniggers

Yes i am a phonefag but you still have a long way to go before you can call a samefagging
Smelly asshole

oh wow, dubs again
>implying I didn't expect them

>Why don't NIGGERS wash their assholes?

FTFY

Why use bidets? Don't you know that parts of shit aren't water soluble and leave a film if you only wash with some weak ass spray of water?

Everyone who's ever seen a shit smear on the back of the bowl survive 3 flushes knows that bidets don't fucking clean you.

BIDET MASTERACE

antibacterial soap
you shithead

Don t you know about soap?
Ewwwww

I fist my asshole clean

BIDET IS LOVE

Idiot, I lick it clean

See here in America we just use the soap in the shower, which we take every day instead of twice a month.

>not washing your ass after every shit

Peasants

>autistic low quality desperate baiter

Actually you americunts have the same number of showers as french who are one of the most dirty european people

BE BIDET

Maybe I'm a neet but at least I'm not fat.

lol

savage

buttmad

>tfw when dirty mexicans wash themselves more frequently than muricans

I do notice Mexicans (and Latino Americans in general) always smell clean as fuck.

trump fountain

At least one bowel movement a day takes place away from home, no access to shower or sink, what am I supposed to do?

Totally, i fucked two of them here in italy and their skin was soft and perfumed
My worse sex experience was with an australian, pulling down her panties was a death like experience to me

this american in pic don't her holes