Cuck thread wwyd

Cuck thread wwyd

Grab a group of guys to take turns on her and you.
Make her watch while you get fucked and make you watch while she gets fucked.

What about this girl?

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK WHAT PEOPLE WOULD DO.
Just admit you're gay and you get off on the thought of other guys getting off.
Stop with this bullshit.

don't like the thread huh, well, how about you stop wasting your time in a thread that doesn't interest you and go into one that does, enjoy!

Of course I would but all over the tongue piercing

Wwyd

face fuck then carried up against the wall and fucked hard

Nudes or gtfo

Wwyd

get her drunk, drugged, tie her up and use each of her holes

WWYD

She so hot

Thatd be hot as fuck

especially as she starts coming around just a little, not sure what's going on, too weak to move much, as she's being filled and explored

don't stop

Another of her

those tits need fucking, and looking at her, imagine how hot her cum face must be

Those thighs were made to be slapped.

Probably very sexy

Still not nude gtfo!!!

i'd love to feel those lips taking in my cock with those eyes looking up as i played with her tits, nipples rock hard, her eyes begging for cum to shoot down her throat

moar

hngggg

Use her

Would look great with my cock down her throat

What about her?

Get her on her knees in front of everyone and make her choke with my dick

WWYD to my GF?

Rip them knickers off bend her over stick my cock deep in her ass and fist fuck her at same time

call her a fat cow and kick her out

Then I'd bend her over a table and fuck from behind so hard She'll beg for more. That bitch needs some spanking

too fat?

No way fat any of front view

U got kik will tell u and show u whay I would do to her

Then I'd cum all over her face and hair and make her clean my cock.

wouldn't even honor that shit with my cock, would maybe let her open her mouth and act as a toilet bowl.

Please be nice to my sister

Anything more revealing?

Her hands would do great massaging my cock. She'd be a great slut

get her a little drunk, fool around, feel each other up, get her down on her knees giving me a stroke and bj, those eyes looking up at me, i'd stroke her hair telling her she's a good girl, starting to facefuck her deeper, hearing her choke a little, grabbing her tits, pinching her nipples as i watch her reaction.......

Any pics of her ass?

Is her name Chantelle by chance?

WWYD to my gf?

wwyd to my wife?

wwyd to my girl????

fuck her hard from behind one hand grabbing her hair back another on her tit, alternating it between tit and spanking her ass as she's pounded

wwyd to my girlfriend..?

How would you fuck her?

those tits look ripe for a rough groping

would you fuck her without a condom and fill her pussy up then make me eat it out?

good to hear you like her eyes and hair, tell us more

Didn't mean to reply to you my bad lol

what would you do to my wifey..? be graphic

call her a nigger

> girlfriend

hell yes, i'd shoot my cum deep inside of her pussy, leaving it dripping down her thighs and get you to eat it out, then i'd get her to jerk and suck me hard again, so that i could fuck her all over again, make sure you clean her good

only one

wtf is with those eye brows?

theyre ready for your cum

i'd have her jerking me and sucking me, insisting she looks up making eye contact at all times, get her to tell me how much she wants me to fuck her, with a smile on her face, as she rubs her pussy, offering her fingers for me to taste her, sucking her sweet pussy juices, i tell her to lay back and spread herself, fingering her pussy, hearing her start to moan, playing with her tits, rubbing my hard cock against her, teasing.....looking into her eyes as i push slow but deep into her

Better than nothing. I'd play with that ass all day

after a good bj, i'd wanna fuck her from behind, i wanna see that butt up and give it a good feel and slap

Use her

shes a good cock sucker.. i also have a tiny dick so shes very tight

more

she likes cum on her

pretty nice ideas, she's not only a cute face, she's got body and killer legs, you are free to write anything you'd do to her, she's now your submissive slut, your personal cumdumpster, only for you

Her body. How would you use her tight holes?

Aside of all the wwyd stuff she's actually extremely nice looking IMHO. Any kinks?

sounds good, i wanna feel her mouth try to suck the cum right out of me, like she needs it to breath, you gonna watch as you see her expressions and hear her moans as her holes are stretched by a bigger dick, opening up her holes like she's not used to? watch her take it, and get fucked good.....

good girl, i was gonna say anyway......as i push deep, deeper, all the into her, she's gonna wrap those nice legs around me, wanting to pull me in, in appreciation of her pussy being filled up nice, going easy at first, let her get used to it, then giving her ass a nice firm hard slap, as she moans, yelps out a little in shock, hand around her throat, holding, firmly but not too tight, letting her know i'm in control, fucking her as i cup and squeeze her tits, fucking her harder hearing her moans seeing those eyes staring back at me