More floofy titties, because there's always more

More floofy titties, because there's always more

Stronk!

>reapplied as needed
Considering how often things with a definite hair length shed hair, that's a lot of work given the intricacies of the tattoos. Very few people would bother with tattoos if they had to be redone every couple weeks

yeah it would be more trouble than it's worth but it isn't a physical impossibility

Anybody got good masturbation pics?

And now I'm just imagining the sheer amount of hair that would be shed by a family of 4-5. It wouldn't even be worth trying to dust and trying to keep clothes clean with those lint-rollers, it'd be a neverending job. Screw feather pillows and wool shirts, we'd have enough of our own hair just laying around to not need to bother.

On the other hand, somebody would have come up with the idea for using human hair to clean up oceanic oil spills much sooner if it were literally everywhere all the time

I imagine a furry society would have developed grooming conventions that minimize getting fur everywhere all the time

lots of brushy brushy

would be a nice part of having a furry girlfriend, imo, help brush her hard to reach places

This is why reptiles are better.

Would be a daily thing. Probably a popular social and bonding activity.

And then there's always going to be "that one friend" who comes over to your house and gets fur everywhere anyway. Y'know, the same people who don't take their shoes off and get crumbled mud bits all over your rugs

Yeah. Until a reptile has to shed a layer of skin.

That's me! Taking shoes off are a hastle

Shark girls for the win?

Nice satanic quads.

Not messy, but you gotta be careful when touching them. Their skin has the texture of sandpaper.

but reptiles don't have silky pelage to enhance snuggles

>tfw no feline gf to give daily tongue baths

"I'm so sorry, it's just my summer coat coming in I swear I don't normally shed this much!"

Can't be sure, but I think the only thing sharks shed is teeth, and I'm not even sure they "shed" those. I know they grow way more teeth than they need and there's always replacements on the way, but I don't know if they're periodically replaced regardless of whether the oldest are damaged/missing. I could deal with finding a tooth or two in the bed every couple of months

That's what wings are for.

Someone has this "censored" ?

Doesn't get any less nekkid unless you do it yourself.

It looks simple enough that you could look around at images for your favorite color undies and add them yourself. Getting the shading right (or finding some that fit properly already) might be a bit of an issue though

artist?

Looks like Skidd

skidd is correct

thnx

Can confirm that it is Skidd

I feel a strong need to cuddle that unusual Renamon.
DarkNatascha really draws some of the nicest fur.

anyone have cute goat girls?

muh dick

i thought that dark natasha stop drawing

I want that in my mouth. Put it in me right now

Obviously not.
She doesn't seem to draw much anymore though, few pics every once in a while. That Renamon is really new for instance.

renamon's n°1

Nope, sorry, ate last of it like 5 hours ago.
You could wait though, if you're into this kind of things...

R.I.P. thread?

There are few characters I'd prefer over Renamon, but some there are.

couldn't send her away like that

GTX580 SC 1.5GB removed, GTX960 SSC 4GB installed.

eGPU now works again.

FürFriday

Hi there!

G'ewenings

>GTX960
Wow, slighty worse GPU than my GTX770

>dat VRAM tho

I found that my GTX580 was being bottlenecked by the PCIe 2.0 1x interface in realtime gaming applications anyway.

Having any more powerful of a GPU wouldn't give more FPS, but might prove useful in compute applications. Which I appreciate - I can do waifu2x and crack trips faster.

>x1
Well no shit

Oh and what's the rush

>leave compy to do math while back in barracks
>it'll finish by next leave

Wanted to say "pleb".
But you probably know that already, and just had no other choice.
Now you got me all sad for you.
fu

It'll probably crash by the time I reach the god damn barracks.

And then my mom'll freak out as to why it always sounds like it's raining in my room and why the underside of my bed feels hot

Although props to EVGA for designing such an efficient and quiet cooler. I just wish I could make it cooler by undervolting it. Unfortunately I don't know how voltage control on Maxwell works.

liek dis if u crey evrey tiem

:/

Although, because of how the dual-fan config is designed, when it goes to a high fan level, it makes a weird oscillating noise. Like a binaural beat.

>underside of my bed
How about keeping your system in a place where it has access to air and little less access to dust bunnies?

> I just wish I could make it cooler by undervolting it
They probably have a utility

Butt srsly, just move the computer

1. It has access to air
2. I am a stand-by area expert. There is no dust.
3. Moving is not an option.

:D

Well, at lest you can now play minecraft on max.
oh wait, you can't. he.

:)