>I freak out at first but then realize it feels great

>later on...
>girlfriend giving me edging blowjob
>cock, balls, and ass all getting attention
>feel her applying pressure on my asshole with middle finger
>finger begins to slide into my asshole
>wimper out "easy! easy!"
>finally relax
>she begins massaging my prostate and continues to edge my now precum drooling cock
>feels incredible, uncontrollable moaning
>orgasmim, pulse out multiple jets of cum, cum so hard dick is a little sore.

6 months ago I would tell you ass play is kinda gay, now I fucking love it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My wife tongued my asshole once. I fucking loved it. I keep it shaved and she will rub it and push on it when she's blowing me. She's never tried to stick her finger in though.

>ironically she won't let me do anything to her asshole

Feels bad man

how is a woman playing with your body at all gay. Sounds like you found a fucking winner there dude someone's trained her well. Took me a long time to get my girl to do that well.

You're wonderful for letting her try it out on you.
My bf will never and it pisses me off to no end.
Hot story btw.

Just marry her, she is a keeper.
Well trained girl.

when the finger is going in your ass it feels a little weird, but once you relax and she works the prostate, fuck it feels great.

love when my girl licks it too. She slides a finger in every now and then but can never find my prostate so when she fingers it doesn't feel too good, but when she licks and rubs its amazing for sure!

That's a shame, I got mine on the path by rimming her and any ass play I did on her Was just for my enjoyment. I made sure she was never uncomfortable and exaggerated how much I enjoyed it to the point she started getting off on my pleasure of it. Eventually she started liking it more now most of our sex is assplay.

>>ironically she won't let me do anything to her asshole
thats because shes not a fucking faggot, you faggot

Anyone scared of assplay is just a closeted faggot. There's a tremendous amount of nerves in the butthole and the prostate is the male g-spot. It literally produces all the liquid in your jizz.

>the current year
>not enjoying a good tongue lashing on your puckered anoose

What are you, fucking gay?

She was in a long term relationship before me, so most like her ex. Don't care I'm not the jealous type, she is with me now.

Also her x cheated on her, what a moron.

Next step is pegging bro.

Nothing compares to the ache of your asshole and the overall glow after a good hard pegging. Feels beautiful.

I wasn't scared of assplay, just dumb, but boy have I seen the light.

>kek "anoose"!

>Next step is pegging bro.

Then she will want to watch a guy fuck you

Six months later she will be pimping your gay ass out at bathhouses.

better not have missionary sex then cos that leads to kids a loveless marriage and no sex ever again.

Why you fuckwits always use slippery slope arguments I'll never know.

I fucking love it. I'm pretty insecure because she's the first girlfriend I have who is way hotter than me (I'm not ugly at all either). When we're at the club and I see guys trying to approach her I get a bit put off, thinking damn why isn't she with him instead etc. When we get home and she does nasty shit like that it proves that she wants me more than anything or anyone else, which is good.

Then it feels physically amazing aswell, I don't know which one weighs more really. I can't believe the hottest/smartest/cutest girlfriend, the first one who my parents and friends totally ADORE is the one who does shit like this and take drugs with me. Hell I've had stoner girlfriends who backed out of going to a rave with me because it's "too junkie", this girl parties harder than me when we go out, while not being slutty at all.

I'm keeping her.

I will let you do this to me anytime. I hint and beg my woman to do this to me. My dream is for her to deepthroat me while massaging my prostate...and then move to sticking her tongue in my ass while I'm cumming. I want her tongue to feel my asshole convulsing while I am cumming. My cock is fucking aching just thinking about it...

>straight
>assplay
it doesn't make you a faggot, but it sure makes you a sissy and you automatically fail at being a man.
>you become an linkara

1. Are you a male?
2. Have you ever had a girl lick your ass?

Well, whatever floats your boat.

As long as its with a woman. And she's above 18. And she's white. Not jewish, italian or irish either. And the tongue doesnt go to deep. 2 cm maximum, deeper than that means you're gay. And the whole thing has to be consensual. This also means both of you need to be fully sober and cant be dependent on the other for any reason, economic or otherwise. Otherwise you would be unable to consent, which would make the act rape. As a male, you are responsible for making sure the sex is consentual.

A tongue is ok. A hard object is not. Nothing phallic. It should be done in private, with no risk of others being exposed to your actions.
And most importantly, you're not allowed to like it too much, its to be a complement to her manipulating your cock, not the main event.

So, with all of these things in mind, assplay is ok for straight guys. Enjoy! (But not too much).

yeah wife that girl.

Thanks for laying the ground rules out for us...lmfao

>yes
>no
licking ass is what queer people do, but hey, whatever gets you off... enjoy it!

You are fucking missing out, man. The saying goes, "Once she goes brown, you'll always be down...for that bitch to lick dat azz..."

Fucking virgin or young as fuck.

Everybody thinks that way when their only 17 years old pup. By time you're 28, your face is buried in every future girlfriend's ass; provided she's hygienic. Some people might not have a taste for ass, but only a teenager would call it gay.

Get fucked.

but I poop from there

I am marrying my girl who introduced me to ass play, honestly we have had some of the best sex since getting a few small vibrators for my ass, it can't be gay if it's with a chick and dudes who chicken out miss out on the best orgasms ever, get your girl to peg you, you can cum without touching your dick XD

I agree on that if girl knows the shit feels great.

Lewd user, you are lewd.
>deepthroat me while massaging my prostate
But fuck yes, that sounds wonderful. I'm sad I don't have a guy that would let me show them how good that really feels.
I wish she would do that for you.
I'm sorry your girl won't, you should ask her about it sometime too though. I'm a perv so I'm always hitting him up for it but maybe some girls are reserved and want you to introduce it first.
(Have you tried any ass play yet anyway?)

i could never look myself in the mirror after doing that. i'm fully satisfied with my girl and have no need of looking for kicks.

i'd say if your chick can't tickle you fancy by fucking your cock, you got a chick that sux at sex

my wife have hemorroids.....i have hemorroids....so thats about it for me....i used to fuck her in the ass a lot, maybe thats why she got them.....i just had bad diet and a severe diarrea poped mine out....feels bad man

you got a keeper there user. Let the children on Sup Forums call it gay - and go about enjoying your superior sex life.

You're about a dumb motherfucker

>go on a high-fibre, no meat, diet for a week
>after that cut back on meat every 2nd day
>drink at least 2 gallons of water / day
thank me later

>2 gallons of water a day
not him, but i drink a lot of water on a regular basis but fuck me thats a lot of water

You know it's treatable right?

2 liters sounds more right

fuck me, i meant litre, NOT gallons. sorry, my english ain't the best

well fuck me again. time stop with the whiskey i guess

So my girlfriend is bi and she's been hinting that she wants to play with my butthole, try pegging as well. I've tried just lightly touching it while I fap and it feels great, but I'm too chickenshit to tell her. How did you other anons do it?

where are that guys balls

ooh it has to do something with the ass so it is gay.
Sorry Mr Alpha this was a shit test by your gf and you lost. She is already sucking dick of a guy who put her in her place for trying to make a faggot out of him

You almost killed me user

you got yourself a keeper OP.

well, except for that measurement error, the advice still stands. did it myself and it made my bowels much more reliable and less flatulent.

c'mere, have I got an asshole for you

blow me, vanilla ice

Haha! I have tried to let her know exactly what I want. Not long ago while she was blowing me i was cross-eyed with lust and I told her to play with my ass...I lasted 3 seconds it felt so good. Honestly, I have a hard time asking because I want her to want to do it...psychology is a bitch.

tongue then finger then couple of fingers then small vibrator then bigger vibrator then dildo then pegging then two fists then a VW microbus then change your name to goatse

i'm not the one getting my gay on and naively believe my gf is actually gonna respect me for it
>you are going to get cheated on

hello? whose propaganda is it

Im seeing a pelvic floor physio therapist and every session involves her lubing up a gloved finger and sticking it up my ass, and wiggling it around.
Feels incredible tbh, and I always get hard and catch her taking little glances at it. Apparently getting hard and even cumming is normal in this situation, haven't came yet during it , but feels like I might soon

It's not gay.
I love when gf put her fingers in my ass and start to massage my prostate.
It's gay when a cock penetrate your butthole

I'm not gay in the least...I just like to try new things, with my woman, and with her alone. As creepy as you are being about it...I'm guessing you are suppressing some homosexuality there, Rodney.

Its good but...
As a hairy sweaty guy, it is hard to keep clean enough for my gf to enjoy eating it.

This is why i could never be a femm/gay

What's her number?

ye i know....already treated.....got another stomach infection and diarrea and got another one

why do you take this therapy? Is she hot?

what is this treatment called?

"The Rusty Trombone"

had alot of dick / urination / sensitivity issues. I lost alot of sensation on my dick over the years of having bad posture and I think excessively masturbating, till the point my pelvic floor was 1 giant tight knotted mess. the therapy is deffinately helping, she is older around 50, but deffinately not unatractive, though i dont really care about that, i just want my dick back to normal tbh

>you are suppressing some homosexuality there
why is this the no.1 go to argument for all faggots? it makes you sound really stupid, as it makes no sense. it would like me saying faggots are gay because they're suppressing hetrosexuality

>bad posture and masturbating too much
PANIC

Pelvic floor physiotherapy

ass play = faggot shit for cucks
the woman with class lose instant respect from you if you are talking about anus play

>straight guys thoughts on ass play?
One large step toward gay.
You are now a fag.

Did you know that since the start of this "eat da booty" craze, oral cancer rates have sky rocketed?

Stop putting your mouths on peoples assholes, assholes.

Welcome To Best Forum Collection & Art Model & Photo
ART MODELS Boy&Girl !!New Update!!
grandchan.site

TITS OR GTFO

>6 months ago I would tell you ass play is kinda gay, now I fucking love it.
>kinda gay
>kinda
kek
IT'S FUCKING GAY AS GAY CAN BE, FAGBOY!
lol
u fuckin gay

I fucked your wife's asshole tho.
She loved it.
We laughed at you afterwards.

me too, too hairy

>she is older around 50
but there was a time she did this to patients when she was still hot. But now she has experience in what she does there

She's a keeper, OP. Not many grills do this kind of thing to a guy.

Fucking gay.
You are a fag, its ok we dont care, but dont pretend its anything other than you being fucked up the ass.

Hold on and don't let go user

didja read the part about "asshole"???
didja?
didja really?
I am gay, and let me tell you this is gay for sure.
Step 1: Tickle the asshole inadvertently. First base to gaydome achieved.
Step 2: Tongue the asshole deliberately. Rounding second and coming home to full gaiety.
Step 3: In goes a digit. I am now fully penetrated gayboy.
Step 4: Want bigger and more stimulus for my now-stretched out and hemorrhoidal asshole. Need to feel a cock up there to fulfill me. This is home run and how gays are made.

But yeah, you gay by step 2. Trust me. If you like this, you are gay. No straight guy likes assplay. It is a violation of their manhood and an attempt to make them into a bitch and they know it. The more the ass gets stimulated the more it wants, the bigger it wants, the cock is coming for you but mentally already there.

You lose. You gay. Let me be your first cock you fag! You know you want it and just can't admit it.

if you think ass play is gay

1. you're most likely in highschool
2 you have never had a girlfried

>licking ass is what queer people do, but hey, whatever gets you off
Agreed
Op is gay and apparently doesn't even know it.
No straight man would actually allow this.

Whats your GF contact details
I need to verify your story

this
lol
the consensus here is clearly that op is gay
not sure why he would think otherwise, having someone tongue his asshole (and actually fuck him with a finger)
lol, you got fucked by a girl, and up your fucking ass!!!

as a matter of fact, if you like assplay, YOU are more likely to be in high school and YOU are more likely to not have a girlfriend, since a man with a girl doesn't need to shove things up his ass to get off

>It's gay when a cock penetrate your butthole
I agree, a feminine penis is not gay either. Looking at and liking the things that are the purview of gay males is not gay.
I am not full of delusion.
I am not closet.

If you felt like you had the courage to ask plainly one day I'd say, "Hey babe you know how when we are doing lewd shit and you play with my ass a bit? Would it be OK to do more or would that weird you out/gross you out?"
I hope it would all turn out positively. Good luck to you user.

I always let my wife fuck me with her ladycock before she licks her girlsemen off my ass.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

r u fuking dumb?
he outright said he WAS gay
he said, "I am gay"
what part don't you understand?
of course he is not into girls, duh
as to the high school thing, not sure what magical powers you have to see this over the interwebs, but you actually sound butthurt as fuck in having to say that
are you butthurt because you don't like hearing that you are gay and now hearing from everyone that assplay is clearly gay makes you uncomfortable in your sexuality?
why not just come out and go full on flamer?
you know you've thought about cock before, and prolly even masturbated to a girlboy, amirite
i sense a deep disturbance in the force with which i will penetrate your asshole

There is such a thing as a moral stand. Principles.

Assplay is gay. If you do it, you are queer.

I get it, it probably feels good. But frankly, so do a lot of other things that are not appropriate. I would imagine fucking a mans ass feels pretty good too. Anyone who has ever taken a huge shit knows that having your ass filled can feel good. That doesnt mean we should let some queer put his dick in there. I havent tried it, but i assume methamfetamines feel good too. That doesnt mean they are to be encouraged.

Hell, if all that is important is pleasure it probably feels pretty good to rape a 12-year old.

What keeps us men from becoming animals is not the law, its our character. We are men. We should control our baser desires. Otherwise, we are no better than niggers.

>if you think ass play is gay
>arguing that ass play is not gay
>being this gay

This user gets it.
Assplay is gayplay.
It's a man's asshole.
Plain and simple.
You either pitch or catch.
If assplay, you catchy, you gay.

>Hell, if all that is important is pleasure it probably feels pretty good to rape a 12-year old.
Violation of the NAP and you should be killed for it

Don't remember when I first got into it, but 60% of all my orgasms, are me jacking off with my gas tongue up my ass.

Careful though, over the years I have become bisexual. Haven't been fucked in the ass yet, but not for lack of wanting it.

Kek.

Reminds of my buddy who would always talk how getting pegged and having fingers stuck up his ass while drunk was totally not gay.
I remember first time he said it, and im looking at him and cant tell if hes serious or not, just talking about how its not gay when a girl does it. All i could think was that The Whitest Kids U' Know sketch where they talk about girls with balls.
He ended up with some guy 3 years later or so. He did huge ass fucking reveal among the group we always hang out with like we were going to be shocked and all. Literally nobody seemed a bit surprised or gave a shit.
Im not one to say slippery slope, but once you getting fucked up the ass whats the difference who does it? A girl or a guy.

Its fucking gay.

AMEN Brother

This, well said! OP enjoy your treasure!