At work at dankin doobynuts, what make Sup Forums?

At work at dankin doobynuts, what make Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagobusiness.com/article/20140329/ISSUE01/303299985/inside-dunkin-donuts-biggest-doughnut-bakery
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Van wilder style Boston cream donuts

Sorry friend, we don't make donuts here. Can only use pre existing things

No doggies around

Tits and timestamp in the bathroom?

That is a man. His name is Paul. Paul isn't very busty.

I'm a dude so no tits, but here's a time stamp

loacton? I got a $15 gift card I need to spend.

DD is awful. Shit premade frozen crap. Coffee is complete shit also.

I hate you already paul. Get back to work with your faggot ass. Only queer men work at dunkin donuts stupid ass femboy man pussy. Eat shit and fall in a hole with fucking bamboo spikes in it and get pissed on by god damn vietcongs. YOU STUPID ASSHOLE FUCKER, GET BACK TO WORK AT YOUR GOD DAMN SEMEN FACTORY YOU STUPID CUM DUMPSTER!!!!!!!!

hey i lost my virginity in a Dunkin bathroom. fun times

keispy kreme is better
fuck off

Scituate, Mass

Dunkin is the fucking shit. It literally eats starbucks and shits it for dinner.

Question OP: How would i go about buying a gallon of the Mocha swirl so i can use at home?

Yeah it sucks, I get money though.

Try our new candy cane crunch donut

im 2 hours away fuck you

front or driftway?
might drop by

Well don't wait up for me.

Become friends with one of the workers, pay him some money, or just ask manager, chances are they might hit you up.

Sorry man, we close at 9. Hit me up, get some free shit

driftway

calling (781) 544-3047 to report OP for posting pictures online while at work

FUCKIN PUSSY BOY PAUL TALKIN ALL THAT SHIT. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE THAT CANDY ASS OF YOURS AND SHOVE IT IN THE OVEN YOU PEICE OF SHIT!!! I BET YOU LOAD YOUR ASS WITH CANDY CANES FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND WITH THE HIV TO EAT WHILE HE PISSES ON YOUR FEET!!!! TAKE A GOD DAMN BAGEL AND SHOVE YOUR TINY ASS TIC TAC IN IT YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!! I HOPE A TRUCK FULL OF CUM GETS CRAMMED IN YOUR ASSHOLE AND YOU HAVE 3000 KIDS YOU STUPID ASS FEMBOY SHIT HEAD!!!! JUST SIT ON A GOD DAMN TREE STUMP SO YOU CAN SHIT PROPERLY FOR A WEEK!!!

ok so info we know
Paul works Scituate, Mass at Dunkin Donuts at 32 Driftway. i mean we could get you fired but you actually seem pretty chill

I mean, if it's not busy we can use our phones. So whatever. My manager isn't here

I sell crack hmu

Yeah, rather not get fired. Got things to buy.

fyi me n him are different people

make a better haircut choice, my chemical doughmance

> YOUR BOYFRIEND WITH THE HIV
Kekd

Yeah, I could tell. It's aight

Too lazy to get cut

we should get him fired

how about dunkin deeznuts?

You mean you smoke your paycheck away?

Cmon user, just having a slow night. Let's not make this a big deal

Nah
>implying I buy weed and aren't just a leach

Spared by trips

Run my fade @ Dunkin

>my chemical doughmance
donuts are made from dough
doughmance sounds like romance
my chemical romance is a bit dated
donuts have a short expiration date
op is short

Phew

nice full house
>88333

5,10' 1/2

> "dankin doobynuts"
> "Too lazy to get cut"
> teen working at dunkin donuts
> long hair
Thats exactly what im saying paul

Do you guys sell Cocaine filled doughnuts?

Can't say the same for dunks right now, empty house, very slow

franchised or corporate owned?
if franchised, does the actual owner act as manager?

easy there, Pablo Eclairbar

another full house. read em n weep.

The good powder

Corporate sadly

How old are you paul? Like 19?

25 1/4 and a half

Yeah, around that

so 25 and 1/8?

That wasn't me, was random user

Why are you working at a dunkin donuts then? Do you not have any aspirations? Or are you one of those "im going to be a famous actor or musician or painter one day" type? By 25 you should be making a real salary. How do you support yourself? Im assuming you live with your parents. Are they dissapointed that their 25 year old man child has a job that is ment for 16 year olds? When I see people like you at restaurants or fast food service, I dont tip. Just because I know they could do better than a job ment for kids. Now if I see an 18 year old college student trying to make by, ill tip them well. What does that make you think? How did I just make you feel paul?

user said I'm 25, I'm 18. I'm just getting money for college

Good, i was worrying for you Paul. What are you going for then?

Make your business more money by being productive instead of fucking around on here.

Also, make better threads.

Paul, go back too work to make your minimum wage.

Maybe marketing. Possibly something environment like. Maybe bartendending. Whatever I feel at the time I guess

Litteraly no one here, also I don't care about this business.

so paul whats up?

So you think you deserve to get paid for doing nothing--typical childish ungrateful entitlement of those from your generation. Also, cut your fingernails, it's a health code violation, not to mention it's really fucking disgusting.

Keeping coffee fresh, making some coffee, cleaning up, hbu user

It's night time, I'm busy as hell when people are actually here, I wasn't even supposed to work this shift but some line called out 3 hours before there shift. Also I agree with the nails, I'll clip them when I'm home

>whatever you feel like at the time
You know college helps put you in a career right? Not a job, a real career. Maybe instead of a "spur of the moment" type of plan, you should really think it through. You said something about the enviorment. How about trying for a natural science degree? Youll make more than anything else you listed. Have you ever considered becoming an electrician? Slight manual labor, can make 6 digits, be outside and it requires some critical thinking. You could even advance and put up or make wind turbines. Especially if you get a natural science degree. Think about where you are and what you want to achieve boss.

not much, listening to kraut and tea, and reading about your adventures as a Dunkin employee.

bump

Hm, seems like a solid plan. Currently I'm just hoping I make the right choice. Being an electrion was something I may have thought about a bit ago. Maybe I'll look into the field a bit

well this thread has been fun but its going to die soon its been fun paul

Nice, want me to make/eat something? pretty hungry. You guys decide

Yup, may make a second one just so I can entertain myself. Be on the lookout, or just stop reading while it's decent and not milked

friendo try like a boston cream their always good

I like your style

My brother was in your postition paul. Wanted to work outside, stuck at a dead end job and couldnt decide what he wanted to do with his life. He became an electrician and he loves his job. Just some food for thought. Im sorry if I seem "mean" but im a very blunt person. You seem stuck.

Nah, your chill. Thanks for the thoughts

And what do you do mister "career". Also nice double dubs

Paul here, also wondering

Lol. Im actually a subcontactor cryptologist. I work for many third party companies around the world to secure and host different types of things. Id answer with more detail but i highly doubt you'd understand. Does that answer your question?

paul, when did each DD stop frying up their own donuts?

they get dropped off by a truck or something?

where do they make them?

they arrive in a big tray or something?

That's pretty real

Medford reporting

I would understand. Private or public sector clients?

get back to work paul

It really depends on whom im with at the time. I thought about going for a position at the NSA when I first got my masters, but I enjoy contracting. I can take a few months off now and then. I pretty much make my schedule aslong as I meet the deadlines. Im unable to talk about what companies Ive worked with due to privacy reasons. But I absolutely love my job and I get to travel which is a plus.

Not sure, for a while now, yeah. Once in the morning one at like noonish.

I'm working, trying to get stuff done before closing

chicagobusiness.com/article/20140329/ISSUE01/303299985/inside-dunkin-donuts-biggest-doughnut-bakery

wtf is that

You can tell me either public or private... that's pretty much as high level as it gets.

Didn't answer my question

Boston creme, whip cream. Kinda self explanatory

looks like your eating this picture

From my answer, I assumed you would be able to figure it out yourself.

>Sorry friend, we don't make donuts here

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF DONUT PLACE DOESN'T MAKE DONUTS?!?!?!?!

We sell, not make