Are you going to purge this year, Sup Forums?

Are you going to purge this year, Sup Forums?

HELLA

Can't wait for next year's The Purge: Amexit

You should purge yourself and this shitty topic.

only if people get too handsy with me

Where did this "pretending to be marketeer" meme come from?

Why The Turdge?

Yes, I will hang out with my mexican friends to kill a few gringos

>this thread has been purged or deleted

duuuuude imagine if this was real. what crimes would u do. I would steal a tv. duuuuuude what a sweet idea they're even wearing masks hooooly shit

The first Purge was legitimately a classic movie on the same level as Saw or Blair Witch.

>pretending

Why does everyone wear such edgy masks?

I'll purge only whites

I'll probably rape a few girls, like I do every year, maybe kill some assholes too, I don't know.

>imagine if this was real.
Theft and burglary obviously have the most long term benefit, but I'm such a horndog that I'd probably never get around to it. I'd be too busy raping to do anything productive or economical.

What mask are you going to wear in this year's purge, anons? Mine is pic related.

The concept was cool but the movie itself was kinda shit and annoying. All the characters were stupid. I liked the elitist group though, even if they were also stupid as fuck.

2nd was better

Samefag and shill

>I'll probably rape a few girls

Do people really think females would actually be outside if this was a real thing?

Even if there were they would be protected by a harem of psycho chads.

You maybe could try to rape a few homeless girls but there would be 200 men signing up for that job already.

Just join with your bros and break in a few houses until you find a cutie, easy peasy. Not everyone can afford that security the family from the first movie can.

Never watched these movies, but i wouldnt be out in the streets or anything. I'd be atop my barricaded home with a couple rifles picking off anyone that comes near my property.

Yeah but those people can still afford guns.

If rape is worth getting shot to you go ahead.

>hurr durr if we let people get it out of their system once a year there will be no more crime because it's just the inherent desire of violence and people never become criminals out of poverty, desperation, getting into the wrong crowds or mental illness

If he participates in enough purges and hangs around enough middle schools eventually he'll succeed.

So, do they raise the punishment for all crimes during the rest of the year?

That only seems fair.

Bring guns too, maybe? Most families are like 5 people at most so shouldn't be too hard if you are in a group of 8 or more. But yeah, probably too risky anyway, you've got a point.

Yeah, that's fucking stupid, but a cool idea anyway

>Yeah, that's fucking stupid
>but a cool idea anyway

That's usually how it works. The wise ideas are just no fun.

or what happens when hackers take all the money/ shit up the American economy in one free law night?
never explained, or what?

i was going to but then England decided that Britain shouldn't be part of Europe so now i don't know what to do

>wise

Yeh m8, I'm gonna' purge my fucking self-respect and shill absolute garbage on Sup Forums.