Why are chokers so hot?

Why are chokers so hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

thumbzilla.com/video/ph56e69838b4804/femalefaketaxi-finger-fucking-a-fit-bird
thumbzilla.com/video/ph571a1ddd92af3/riley-reid-penny-pax-hd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because choking is, and it's telling you that you can

they aren't unless you are a child like between 18-22 max then they just look tryhard as fuck

theyre fetish items
the wearer indicates to be owned by a master

Because it tells you that the girl you are currently seeing is between the ages of 14 to 23 and has massive daddy issues which will lead her to suck your cock if you play your cards right. Which is rather easy considering most of them crave male attention.

I find this to be extremely sad because they are completely inept of anything that isn't psuedo-intellectual. Waste of human conciousness.

Because you secretly want to fuck dogs

They're hot as fuck and it was blatantly watching Leon The Professional that kicked off the fetish for most males.

Welcome To Best Forum Collection & Art Model & Photo
ART MODELS FORUM Boy&Girl !!New
grandchan.site

I agree. Simple accessory but, increases hotness by 5-10%.

Want my gf to wear one but don't know how she'd react to me telling her I want her to

They're not

Whats your relationship like sexually? If she loves being submissive you should be okay.

because it makes the jawline appear it's protruding making it look like the girl has no fat in her face.

I'd say at least 20%. That same picture you posted goes from an 7/10 to an 8.5/10 with the choker.

cause the kardashians/jenners made them popular, and all the women that look up to those whores are just as slutty

If Ivanka was wearing a choker in this picture my dick would never be the same. I'd fap it until it looked like a rotten bruised banana.

DEM LIPS

Where do girls actually wear chokers?

Never seen one walking round the streets with one on

Because girls who wear chokers will suck your dick like it contains their father's acceptance.

kys fucking cringe

My girlfriend wears a choker.

Can confirm turns a 9 into an 11

Can someone shoop a choker??

'Child' 18-22

This guy would try to gett the age of consent to 30.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Reply to this guy with the words:

dickus fag lickus

Fucking dick

because chokers are blackbelts for sucking dick, obviously

Pics?

A smashing hit?

They aren't. They signal daddy issues.

You need to learn basic percentages

who is the girl

becuase anybody who wears it has daddy issues

You sure are a new kind of retard.

Is that what hetero relationships are like?

That little thing isn't a choker.

And if it is, it's one hell of a normal current trend choker.

I always thought Ted Bundy and Ken Bianchi were hot.

Finally a good thread amidst billion of trap ones

I used to know a girl at work that always used one. Looked kinda like pic related, got green text story actually.
>be me, working alongside her just chatting about tatoos
>she tells me she wants to show me something and leads me to the supply closet
>once there she lifts up her shirt to show me her tattoo she got underneath her tits
>I got a hard fast and she noticed it
>asks me you got a an erection?
>I said well yeah, youre super hot and your showing me your tits
>i asks were you leading me on, is this happening
>heart racing
>she says sorry, I thought you were gay
>I said dont be sorry but, WTF? What in the world gave you the impression that I was gay?
>she says that shes always bending down in front of me or since the area we worked at she would lean on the counter and her ass would be right on me sometimes and she noticed I didnt stare
>told her that I did but, just not blatantly because I didnt want to get fired
>then she says she noticed I act cute with the guys
>brushed it off and try to approach her
>she stops, puts her hands in my chest and her face looks like its filled with regret
>she tells me she was sorry, she had a fiancee and left
>working with her became awkward after that
>she quit 2-3 weeks later
A damn shame, I wanted to bang her so bad.

Now HERE'S a proper choker

looks like a russian. do you have more of her?

can't argue facts.
lace or satin chokers are worn because thick leather would reveal the game.

It's not even choking here.

This is hot as hell too.

Oh my god please.

>turns a 9 into an 11
You hit her twice and blow?

THere was a nice pic with a big boobed girl with a chocker and cum all over.. If someone has please post

FIRE, FIRE!

Is that a key for her boyfriend's dick cage?

I have no idea. All i know is that i feel the same way about it as you. I find them really hot, but i have no idea why

Moar.

I want to lick her thighs so bad, that extra-thin/soft skin towards the inner part of the thigh. Shove my face inbetween her legs, carry her off to the bed, put her down on her stomach, unbutton shorts and pull them off, proceed to eat her ass and pussy until she's wet enough. After she is, I tease her pussy for a bit until I slide my cock progressively further and further in, fucking her roughly until I cum in her. If she wants more, she'll have to get me hard again with her mouth. If I stay hard, I'll put her on her back and continue from there.

Might be

Oh, I jumped to begin with. In the first pic she looked like this girl i know, not in the other one. And i wanted to be the "I know her!"-guy... oh well

Judging from that dead look in her eyes, it's a key to the place where she locked the original conciousness of that body away.

No, she's probably fine. It's just that she poses weirdly when taking a picture of herself. I do this too, actually. It's weird, when you take a picture and you know you're taking it, you start looking unnatural for no good reason.

It's not a choker. It a black belt in the art of cock sucking.

Is there a more masculine one I can put on my gay boyfriend?

Does this count?

Kek

Is that a boy?

Op here. You guys are welcome.

thumbzilla.com/video/ph56e69838b4804/femalefaketaxi-finger-fucking-a-fit-bird

who is that? any more of her?

This one should fit pretty well, just make sure it's snug around his neck.

my sister wore one as a child... is there something that i should know

Because we want to be choked. Hard.

You must never go outside.

we call them blowjob black belts

I like them, my wife tries to humour me but she is asthmatic and struggles to keep them on long. It reaches a point where she just can't deal with it and takes it off. Shes gradually getting better shes got a few lace ones and a full on leather collar with a ring she got with a full leather lingerie outfit. Got a chain and everything. Does't get it out much we usually get sex done quickly.

Ask your dad.

OP here again.

Here you go boys.

thumbzilla.com/video/ph571a1ddd92af3/riley-reid-penny-pax-hd