been a long time since i saw that pic posted

thanks lost my vintage reaction folder on my old HDD

Ha this is gold.

nice ones

xD

this is the first meme i saw on Sup Forums around 2004

Millhouse isn't a meme

This thread is so shit it will take a crane to get it out

Hey guys what's going on in this thread.

Gonna need a crane to crane the craned crane.

Does anyone remember this at all? It's been saved on my computer for years.

NEDM?

I DO.

ITT newfags pretend to be oldfags
inb4 "only newfags say newfag kek" "newfag pretending to be oldfag shitting on newfags" watch their asspain, it'll be a hoot.

ya got the longcat?
can ya post it?

Well I mean I am a newfag, got here a few weeks ago, just wanted to see if memes back in the day were as shit as they are now.

The one habbo raid

▲▲

kek

GIRUGAMESH

the memes "from back in the day" are the pop culture memes we see now. most memes originated here and then spread to other sites.
>troll face
>me gusta
>firin muh lazer
>pools closed
>guy fawkes mask bullshit
>we are anonymous
side note: that last one IS A JOKE. the thought of Sup Forums being able to agree on any single cause was LAUGHABLE to us. most threads were pruned as cancer. that's how seriously everyone took that meme.
>shit tier cancer spam

When things made sense

▲ ▲

GIRUGAMESH!!

Damn. These sort of communities just don't exist here any more. It's a prob and fetish board now. Nothing more. I don't know why I still come here, but, I guess to hope threads like these will start again.

dsfargeg

yip

I don't think that store even keeps a cardstand out anymore.

>tfw countless hours spent waiting for OP to deliver

ahhh the game

oh yeah, and if Hiroyukis with us right now, this new captcha system is fucking retarded and the file limit for Sup Forums is completely unreasonable. 2MB?! most of my files just got rendered completely useless.

its like you're ACTIVELY trying to piss us off as much as possible just so we'll buy those fucking retarded Sup Forums passes. you'll save money when you lay off the janitors you hired to turn this place into something no one wanted it to be.

what are you, 6?

yea we lost

▲▲