>Italian music is world famous
Why is Italy so powerful yet so weak???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_z498JqZD_k
youtu.be/-VvV4e6v4Hs?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=WeVWupFBkA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're lazy

I ate Spaghetti Bolognese every day such that I got diarrhea.

Good post

>Why is Italy so powerful yet so weak???
Because we have the terroni burden.

I am a Italian

I am a Greek

Yes but Teroni gave you tasty food as well

Too bad they can't win the wars that count. Also, I don't get your thing about music, either. Also:
>8 definite articles
>5 letters missing from the alphabet
>Prepositions fucking with articles
>Verb conjugation is kinda weird

La lingua italiana non ha senso, ma è bella.

>american complaining about other languages being difficult
nothing new

youtube.com/watch?v=_z498JqZD_k

whenever i see that flag, i feel hungry, that's an impressive imprinting actually
well done italy

Italia è perfeto

Lol

What about Italian war tactics?

Well shitposting aside they did basically found western culture with the Roman Empire and then the Renaissance (which, regardless of the name, did start in Italy).

Pretty much all of our modern culture is based on concepts that came from Italy (and Greece but they fell into irrelevance too quickly).

Why would they put X,Y,W,J,K, if there is no need to use them ?

But there is.

This from a country that added more letters to their alphabet because couldn't make enough words even after changing letters around to make strange combinations that sound nothing like their spelling???

but that's wrong

>X
no different than cs
>Y
no different than i and j
>W
no different than u or v
>J
same as i and y
>K
no different than strong c

where is the need?

There is no such thing as a "culture war"

Too much carbohydrates, for my tastes

It's because Italians don't have a culture. In fact Italy is a man made nation with no culture of it's own and a generic western identity and for this reason they are weak. But there are many great cultures within Italy that Italians have been trying to obliterate for a long time

I am Spanish

dio ti maledica te do uno sciafon che ti impitturo su pal muro to mare putana che te copo dio can.

ha ragione, l'Italia è un'idea del cazzo: riunire regioni culturalmente molto diverse tra loro.

Stop

bappi di buppi

And a rigatoni chef boy-ar-dee pastoli to you too.

che cazzo hai detto di me piccolo panzone obeso mangiaambùrger?

>Italian engineering is world famous
I drive a Fiat Punto, it sucks ass tbqh.

you're right

10/10

youtu.be/-VvV4e6v4Hs?t=29s

No, I'm italian

>I am poor and buy poor things therefore all their engineering is bad

t. poorfag

what did he mean by that?

Can't even read Italian but that still made me kek

Except murrica

You have to admit you peaked about 2,000 years ago as a country. I like the food a lot however.

And the women are beautiful, although they get pretty fat when they marry. Northern Italian lads are a bunch of cowards too, would love to chat shit but always ran away if things were heated.

>tfw you pretend to be italian on Sup Forums to shitpost

Please stop posting my eye sight is shit and I can't tell you apart from them

Italy doesn't really have any culture

>pizza
>spaghetti
>opera
>generic southern european looking buildings

That's not much

silly, we haven't peaked yet, in 50 years you will all be speaking Italian, mark my words.

guess they had the common sense of avoiding a drunk blob acting like a nigger, don't know how is it in smaller england but italy is 1st world

also we're like the skinniest european people if you don't consider romania (they're skinny cause they're starving to death), but you're welcome for the food, come in italy anytime you want my brother

>8 definite articles
More like six; lo il la gli i le. L' doesn't really count, it's just a contraction.

I don't see how this is an issue, considering Italian orthography is known for being predictable, simple and overall fairly good. (unlike English... seriously, screw English spelling rules, it's subpar compared with Italian, Polish, Spanish German, even to motherfucking French and Portuguese.)

>Prepositions fucking with articles
Euphony rules are fairly simple.

>Verb conjugation is kinda weird
I may have missed most of the weirdness due to native bias, but what exactly are you talking about?

Italian engineers were the reason artillery adavanced so quickly from catapults to brass canons
They were so valuable that some countries (Bavaria in particular) made disadvantages trade deals with the Italian principalities so as to aquaria Italian energisers

Irish lads are fat ugly pieces of work, but the culture is always to have a laugh abroad, not so much to fight. I just found the Northern Italians (I hear Sicilians are very different) funny, because they always seemed to fancy themselves as these young mafia types and would try and intimidate foreigners at shitty clubs. Maybe it's a cultural difference, but if someone in Ireland is taking himself seriously and trying to come across as a big man, the attitude is to take his word for it and see how tough he fancies himself. I don't want to be the kind of ass who goes to a country to fight, but we quickly realized even the tiniest bit of confrontation, and I mean literally a glare, would send these guys running.

Still, I'd rather act like that and live around beautiful woman any day.

PORCO DIO, DIO CANE, FIGLIO DI PUTANNA
il mio fottuto culo sudato

italy have bello figo
REFERENDUM COSTITUZIONALE

>Referendum
Could someone inform me on this? I know it had something to do with changing the constitution regarding Senatorial powers, but I don't know specifics.

>because they always seemed to fancy themselves as these young mafia types and would try and intimidate foreigners at shitty clubs

you just met some losers then, literally no one behaves like that where I live

>fat ugly pieces of work

they're not that ugly desu, what I found fascinating about irish people is how they'd turn from puffy, shy and super kind elven people to loud and somewhat obnoxious drunks everyday at 5pm or so

also dem slags half naked outside the pubs during super cold evenings. some of them were actually qt

grazie, altrettanto

Well it's not really easy to explain, as you said it was trying to change some shit about the constitution, it had some good points and bad ones, I guess most of the people considered it an useless change, but what I fear has actually happened is people voted because of their parties preferences and not for the referendum itself. I do believe most people who didn't like renzi and PD voted no just because of that.

So, a mixed bag?

Thanks. This explains a lot.

>So, a mixed bag?
yep

you're welcome

>which, regardless of the name, did start in Italy
What is that supposed to mean? Do people in sweden really call rinascimento in french/english? Are there actually people that think renaissance isn't an italian phenomena fordt? If there aren't such people why did you feel obliged to point that out?

Italians win every culture war. That's why Italy is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeVWupFBkA8

Fuck off

stop being butthurt and answer the questions please, i am really curious.

Honestly I have no clue what he was talking about. Also we have our own word for it Renässans, and the word itself is derrived from French IIRC so maybe a misconception related to that is what he is refering to?

well thank you

I wish I were born white masterrace instead of brown shitalian :(

>you will never watch Valentina Nappi fuck a pack of niggers then have her spit the cum on your cuckboi face

she's fucking ugly, why do foreigners have such shit taste?

she's like 10/10

she's like 3/10 and disgusting

>>>Italian engineering is world famous
Well.. you're not wrong... it's just famously bad

good post.

she has nice tits, GOAT ass, pretty face and hair

>make tower on shitty soil
>it's so solid it never collapses after centuries
>make literal millions out of dumb chinese tourists every year

it's all good

I don't like her either, but a friend of mine is friend with her and actually fucked her, also my sister (friend of this guy) had a dinner with her

apparently she's a pretty smart and down to earth nympho

il napoletAno signori.......

sono bergamasco imbecille

ancora peggio

too bad italians can't operate vehicles of any kind.

If you think Russian Dashcam crashes are horror you never were a pedestrian in Italy.

Well, according to motorsports we are pretty good.

>SHITaly
>culture

t. Esteban "o' acculturato" Scarfano

German drivers are boooooooring, you're pussies even when you drive.

t. Juan "el rigaton" Morandi

>Why is Italy so powerful yet so weak???
Because of extreme corruption at all levels of society and being the international crime hub of Europe.