>smoke weed everyday for 3 years
>don't have sex
>eventually start luring all girls by using some double meaning game
>don't do any moves anyway
>can't control it anymore
>start communicating that way with everyone at a workplace
>after half a year tension is overwhelming
>after a while me and some people start feeling smells that don't exist
>like emotions are being transformed into smells, for example I said something to one guy whose son has killed himself and I was implying they didn't talk and then he felt reek. Or I sit down next to this hot girl and the other girl smelt fish. Or I started talking about my dead father and me and other girl smelt candles.

the fuck is going on guys? Has anyone experienced it before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ODMUbe7J-I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia_in_fiction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideas_of_reference_and_delusions_of_reference
youtube.com/watch?v=viaTT859Yk0
youtube.com/watch?v=S0gJZMx79pA
youtube.com/watch?v=9UF6cwGiZ34
youtube.com/watch?v=wgG3paWfzno
youtube.com/watch?v=8eA4XW4icsc
youtube.com/watch?v=3VOFuf8uEhU
youtube.com/watch?v=w2n2PI4AR7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this
youtu.be/5ODMUbe7J-I

Are you sure you are smoking weed?

What the fuck are you even talking about

lol yes. But I'm not sure if weed is the cause. I think it is that fucking double meaning game. Our minds just got lost and people no longer know what other person really means when they talk. "is he implying anything or not?"

youtu.be/5ODMUbe7J-I

You're fucking crazy.

Dude, someone gave you weed soaked in bug spray. Your brain is fucked.

This is weird.

If real - it is actually the beginnings of paranoid schizophrenia. Go see a doctor.

If fake - you are a very weird dude. I don't think you are going to have a happy life.

Son, if you want to keep working here, lay off the drugs.

I don't think it was weed

When I think about great moments with my boyfriend, I can smell him. He smells like a warm cologne and flowers

Dude wat?
Whatever it is that you're smokin on, just stop...you obviously can't handle whatever it is.

You're thinking of Synesthesia, but too bad it's not real.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia_in_fiction

well, I was afraid it might be schizo. I'm not having sex and I was abusing psychoactive substance. It leads to that shit. What baffles me is why other people who live healthy lifes start having those symptoms. The only explanation is this fucking game I involved everyone in coz it's mainly girls and guys with latent homo tendencies.

I did but the harm has been done.

Shaggy this isn't weed

what in the actual fuck are you on about, dude?

this is the weirdest thread on Sup Forums all day

I've had the same, sometimes I thought too much about what other people implied, meant, or if they were into me. Sometimes I thought they were being passive aggressive, and beating around the bush, other times I just wanted to ask "do you want to fuck or something?"
But smells?
>Dude, maybe you have synesthesia.

Dude, you need to sober up

Nice dubs fam

LOL I hope he is playing

that def sounds like schiz. what is this game you speak of?

What is a Double meaning game? Cool thread between all crap

It's just in your head. You are witnessing random coincidence and forming a theory around them. Proving you are wrong would take time and effort and ultimately be ignored by you because this world clearly revolves around your stoned ass.

You aren't that special, you aren't psychotic, you're just self absorbed and a little on the stupid side. But, by all means, go on indulging yourself in the same type of fantasy that preschoolers create.

Your frequency has changed.
Pay attention to the energies
Watch the skies at night for month. The moon energies have ebb and flow.
New beginnings in the dark.
Energies peak at the full moon.

75 wut

there are some weird fucking people in this world, man

KENNETH, WHAT IS THE FREQUENCY?

>uploaded 3 hours ago

Is that you, OP?

STOP SAYING I MIGHT BE SCHIZO COZ I START FREAKING OUT AS FUCK AND EVERYTHING STARTS TO LOOKS LIKE DEATH OR GAY STUFF. I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING BUT STOP PUTTING THOSE FUCKING THEORIES IN MY MIND. I'M NOT READY FOR THAT SHIT, I'M GOING TO SEE A DOCTOR ON 9 DEC AND I WILL FIND OUT, HOPEFULLY.

So this game is something like this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideas_of_reference_and_delusions_of_reference

It started when I moved in to my sister's house with my best friend and his gf and I think we fell in love with each other after few months but no one had a courage to admit it so we started giving ourselves hints and it eventually developed into ego war between me and him. For example he started saying negative things about people who had something in common with me to make her think that I'm no good etc. and then when we were trying to talk normally the game was still on and I felt like they are constantly fighting over me, for example we were talking about something meaningless, then I started talking to her about something and he was coming back to that previous subject to interrupt our talk even though we all knew no one gives a fuck coz the subject dried out.
Then me and her started working at the same place and other girls picked up on that strange language and started using it to lure me. One of them got so cocky that she was saying things that didn't even make sense in a normal way like "ohhh, I'd love to eat a sausage with some cottage cheese" coz she knew I will know she is thinking about cock and sperm.

Well it's either a mental disorder or you're just looking into things far too much. Or something along the lines of
Idunno man, I've had episodes before and they're exactly like how you describe this game.

>Stop saying I might be Schizo
>Links what he thinks he has
>"In psychiatry, delusions of reference form part of the diagnostic criteria for psychotic illnesses such as schizophrenia"

Dude you should probably go to the doctor WAY sooner than December 9th. Like today. Go to a walk-in clinic and tell them about The Game.

You're suffering from mental illness, homeslice. Your friend's GF was not in love with you and nobody is trying to talk to you in secret code. The sausage and cottage cheese thing is probably auditory hallucinations mixing with real speech you're hearing.

That all sounds perfectly reasonable to me!

I don't give a tin shit about this thread but man do I miss Sifl and Olly

I worked with a woman who had to be taken away one day. She was convinced her fat fuck co-worker (not me) had poison in his belly and was slowly killing her because they were breathing the same air. She really bugged out one day when I figured she couldn't take it anymore.

You remind me of her but you are in the early stages. You can't smell emotions anymore than than the non existant posion she imagined was slowly killing her.

I reckon eventually you will connect these things you are thinking with harm and you won't be able to help think it is a reality.

Like i said go to the Doctor. if it is real they can help you. If it is fake they will be able to tell pretty quickly.

Well, I had two strong episodes as well, when I was high hmmmm. I was inclined to believe those crazy theories about myself, I lost sense of what is real and what is just my imagination. For example I met this guy who was an ex convict who claimed he killed someone. We went out and he was saying something and I realized he is just like me but he is not beta loser and I realized it's similar to Fight Club plot and I started freaking out if he is real or maybe I made him up to cover my killer tendencies...

Hmmmm, you might be right but I'm so fucking sure they are playing this game with me because a lot of people mentioned it, believe me. They mentioned it directly. For example we all three went to that music festival and our other friends were there and after a while they started talking between themselves "it took me a while to understand this crazy shit but now I see what they are doing". Or she was sitting with me in my tent and one rude, aggressive guy was talking to my friend "why is no one saying anything, when they know what's going on? I can help you fix this. Brick in the head and the problem is gone."

Why did you feel the need to mention the fact that you don't give a single fuck about me?

It has nothing to do with you, get over yourself.

well, this thread is about my problems and my problems are part of me. If you don't give a fuck about my thread then you don't give a fuck about my problem and you don't give a fuck about that part of me or the whole me, you need to specify now if you want me to understood you completely.

youtube.com/watch?v=viaTT859Yk0

yeah you're fucked, bud. go see a doctor.

You know what? You're absolutely correct we i mean I don't care about you or your "problem"

He already said he cared about the picture and the characters not about you or your problems.

I think he probably wouldn't have even posted in this thread were it not for that picture.

I don't give a fuck if he cares or not, ok, I give a little, it did hurt when he said he doesn't give a fuck.
I just wanted to prove that he was wrong saying he wasn't implying anything personal.

Oh it was personal you lame nutter...we all know it too.

This is now a Sifl and Oly thread

youtube.com/watch?v=S0gJZMx79pA

signed.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UF6cwGiZ34

He said he didn't care about the thread. He never even mentioned you.

Even if you consider the thread to be about you, I doubt he thought about you personally. Probably just thought you are some dude over the edge beyond his help. He didn't mean it personally, he doesn't know you. He knows the characters he referenced though.

Do you see?

OP Do you realize that Sifl and Olly are part of the game too?

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER
youtube.com/watch?v=wgG3paWfzno

Holy fuck lmao I haven't heard this since the mods had it on autoplay here on Sup Forums

That must have been like a decade ago, roody-poos

ATTN OP do you see??

youtube.com/watch?v=8eA4XW4icsc

You have smoked yourself retarded

OP Do you love Jethro Tull's song thick as a brick>?

he used a term "I don't give a tin shit..." to express a strong negative feeling. And where was that feeling supposed to go? To the OP, to hurt for that faggot's personal pleasure.

I feel like they are but I do realize it's just how I interpret it in the context of who I am and who I should be, what's wrong and what's good.

these are really cool

Dude I smoke weed every day about 5 times a day you have some strong mental probs watch out the doctor might be playing the game too

I'm sorry, I don't know that song.

How do you interpret this OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=3VOFuf8uEhU

Oh you know pretty well...

Negan: hahahaaa I'm gona have fun with you isn't that right Lucile

He was referring to the thread. it was boring until Sifl and Olly showed up.

ahahahahahah. I saw one doctor already and he wasn't playing a game. Actually I don't feel ANY game when I talk to doctors. But I did when I talked to the cops (male and female) and it was pretty obvious because I was trying to secretly hit on her and he sensed it and was trying to secretly stop it lol. It was funny.

why was this thread boring?

OP, I have had multiple friends who have gone schitzo from drug use. Please listen to a random stranger who has no investment in your wellbeing or will ever see you again. From one stranger to another

Please go to the doctor. This shit is classic textbook schizophrenia. Imagining things that arn't really there. Go talk to a doctor about your game and see what he says about it. You should cut back on the weed and music festivals and get some help.

Dude this shit is your brain and no joke, people think they are just on to something and ignore what everyone says to help them to pursue some 'thread' only they can see. Psyches get lost that way man.

Doctors are sure as hell sharper than you how would you know I mean your scitso

Another faggot druggie who fried himself lol.

Becasue no one really relates to it's contents. I think only bored people are posting in here. So you can string them along until they get truly bored and the Sifl and Olly trolls get bored of posting as well then it will go to heaven.

(do you remember heaven are you that old a fag?)

Yup no help just a statistic now

kek, this

it's not that no one relates. It's just that everyone who relates is like "O shit, get help NAO"
and OP is like, " nah its not like everyone else who has gone through this before, im REALLY on to something i swearz!"

Then everyone goes, lol, too late. Another kid a gonner.
Thats when everyone gets bored and posts olly.

oh many people related to its contents. One even said it's the best thread today (I don't agree). You just said only bored people post in here so it means I can't entertain people and I'm boring myself.

"Look it's ID Heaven again... I'm tired of your shit..." I liked that pasta.

I didn't say I'm healthy and I discovered something. I meant some of the things that were happening weren't just my imagination and that's why I might get lost and started over-interpreting other, insignificant things, looking for the same pattern.

Literally no one said it's the best thread today lmao
>pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=w2n2PI4AR7Q

I can smell cancer

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

You are interpreting everday things wrongly.

See if you can find the hammer house of horror episode called Mark of Satan (not the one called mark of the Devil)

The main character in Mark Of Satan is suffering from what you are suffering from. I have never seen a clearer example of this anywhere else ever.

Watch it and you will see you are ill.

ok fuck man, as long as you realize that it's your brain acting fucky from all the drugs and looking for patterns that aren't there. Our brains are just huge pattern processing machines and when you throw all kinds of drugs and laced chemicals in the mix you can fuck stuff up in unpredictable ways, ie. noticing and seeing things that aren't there.

You're on a dangerous fucking road man. I've lost a few friends like this. They just get fixated and start talking about shit that isn't there and have to move away and get major medical help. Please respect yourself and your body and don't continue on this road to becoming another statistic man. I'm not joking and this shit aint a joke either.

OP i'm going to be serious. Weed is sometimes bad, you can stop smoking for a while. What you said happened to me too, the part of not going after girls etc. I was really bad.

After one LSD trip, everything changed.

Ok I apologize, someone said "the weirdest" what in context of Sup Forums might mean "the best" but I exaggerated. Sorry again.

One more thing. When I saw a therapist like 2 weeks ago he said that smoking weed is my only problem and I'm making up everything else. When I told him about those smells he said it might be psychosis. When I said others can smell it to he didn't want to believe me. When I said I might be going schizo he said I wouldn't be aware of it. He was some old loser who probably knew I'm not going back anyway.

>do more drugs, OP

Hehe ok, I will watch it.
And you watch X files S03E17. It's also about me.

look you fucking dumbass, this is a unbiased group here with no stake in your wellbeing. And EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE says that you have serious warning signs. Pick a fucking doctor and go see them regularly.

Cant say it any more clearer, ignore the unanimous advice of 20 unbiased stranger at your own peril loser.

He is sort of right, people who are genuinely suffering from this sort of thing absolutely believe it is a reality. They fucking kill people over it. They don't think 'I might be going schizo'

You definitely have issues and he acknowledged that and is probably right about how the level seriousness.

Last time I smoked (3 weeks ago) I felt like I crossed the line and I don't want to go any further. I don't give myself a full credit to stay away from it for the rest of my life but till I get better and find out what's going on, for sure.

yeah lol. I heard LSD can trigger schizo, not cure it haha.

Euphoria, OP.

get a job, stop smoking

OP print this thread and take it to your Doctor's appointment

I know. I'm going to see another doctor soon, I hope he will not ignore those signs.

Thanks guys, you are my true family which is kind of sad.

>you are my true family which is kind of sad

meh, not that sad. The same is true for the majority of us, i'm sure

Yeah but what LSD does is take shit up from your subconsience so if you actually somewhat question your stupid ass over complicated theories of a game it can make you realise how fucked it is thinking in that way Source: after Someone who isn't me took edibles and Amphetamines in a high ass doses he started to overthink everything and after 3 bad trips of LSD he realised the stupidity of the Game he played was "and his friends was playing in his mind"

Don't recommend taking acid though in a state of playing the game might make you overthink everything more and make it worse

but did he just stopped playing the game or did he realized game never existed? Coz I saw it works in both directions. If you start doing it to people, some of then will start doing the same.

I start to laugh at this "game" thing as we keep on talking about it.
I tried to believe that the whole life itself is a game and I was trying to figure out all the rules. Now I see that I was just trying to find my "perfect way of interacting" with other people and objects. I guess the game is always on and the problem starts when you focus too much on not losing any single time. That's when you get paranoid. We just need to let ourself make a mistake sometimes and let the others do the same.

he plays it off and on... even though he knows it's not real it's just kinda a habit

and to the other thing yeah you got a good idea going there

he probably smells like a dead body bro

> smokes weed daily for an extended period
> mind breaks
> it's not the weed
This is what stoners actually believe.

> smokes weed daily for an extended period
> mind breaks
> it's not the weed
This is what stoners actually believe.

weed was an influencing factor, not the only cause itself.

You're manifesting schizophrenia. Cool it with the drugs and hope it doesn't come out any further

user I think you need serious help.

Is this about that time your mother and I caught you using your fists and fingers on yourself,Josh? I think you need to go see father McMurty again this Sunday. We're worried about you,son.

hurrdudrr people who are predisposed to schizophrenia and other disorders shouldn't do psychoactive anything, and smoking enough pot can convert your average autist into full-blown dissociative personality disorder.