/got/ general

Dark Sansa has won the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ40jeahsrs
vocaroo.com/i/s17eZKDjnj63
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azor Jon

azor jon

All hail His Grace, Azor Jon of Houses Stark and Targaryen, the Prince who was Promised, the Son of Ice and Fire, the First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ40jeahsrs

White worthless piece of fuckmeat

>DAILY REMINDER THAT AZOR JON WILL BE REVEALED NEXT EPISODE

>Weekly reminder that PRESTON is going to kill himself a day after

>muh R+L=D

Official soundtrack to get hype: youtube.com/watch?v=CJ40jeahsrs

JONBROS UNITE.

kill the jon autists

based jonautist

first for dany a cute

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

Aww is the wittle baby still mad that jon is the protagonist?

Azor Brexit

Bran is the protagonist though

Jon = Aragorn

>cat ears

Wow, never expected Emilia to be such a slut. She always seemed very modest.

Azor Nigel

frogfu!

>Promise me, Ned.

baby bran happy that azor ahai isnt real :]

Who is Frodo?

>cripple
>far from action
>no influence on the larger world
>a gay boi
>the protag

yeah no

bran

Stannis is, everything post-Stannis is the epilogue.

was melisandre's reveal in s06e01 the dumbest GoT ending?

And Arya is Gollum

is she jewish

Bran.

Dany is Sauron.

Re last thread:

Dany was raped. She was not "legally" raped in the laws of the dothraki. The argument is how we define rape as a modern society with full acknowledgement that women are equally as human as men. In that context she was 100% raped. She suffered. She was traumatized. End of story.

And yes. Insane fact: rape is actually the worst crime. It's the only crime that can never have a moral justification behind it. Even murder can be justified more commonly than rape.

neckbeards will REEEEE about this

It was showing Melisandre at her lowest point, having completely lost faith in the red god, which is exactly when Thoros was able to resurrect Dondarrion.

Of course show watchers only noticed the tits turning saggy xDDDD

emilia is a proper woman you take that back

Bran's only use is to reveal to the audience and perhaps to Jon depending, R+L=J. And to let the Night King break the wall.

All according to the Night King's divine design

what the fuck, she got knocked up? DROPPED

>It's the only crime that can never have a moral justification behind it

Justify animal torture, nigger

>no influence on the larger world

are you fuckin stupid

bestfu

No, unfortunately.

it was spooky, not everything needs to drive plot

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Leaks from HBO's investor meeting monday

- Bran confirmed to have no working dick / is meant to be new Varys
- Season 7 will be a 6 episode mini series of Robert's Rebellion
- Season 8 will be a time jump 5 year "epilogue" with recast Bran, Arya, and Sansa (to make Sansa's littlefinger marriage less creepy, and allow Arya to use seduction as a faceless man)
- White Walkers are a red Herring, Bran will warg them out of existence
- Dany is the big bad of the endgame, she'll kill Euron and take his place in the books.
- Pretty much no one except the I5 (Dany, Tyrion, Jon, Bran, Arya) will live through the next episode, with the exception of the Sacred 4 Sansa, Little Finger, Varys and Jamie

Still theorizing:

- Will Time Travel Be Forgotten
- will Arya serve Frey pies
- Will Sand Snakes be involved with Tommen's Death
- Will Sand Snakes join Dany

"Find the Blackfish. Put him in irons and hand him over to the Freys."

What did he mean by this?

what if you think it's funny

>Game of Thrones S07E13 "A Song of Ice and Fire"
>After defeating the army of Westeros and killing Brienne of Tarth and the Sand Snakes, along with their lieutenants Jon Snow and Jaime Lannister, the Night's Queen Sansa Stark marches her army of the dead on King's Landing. The only obstacle left in her path to world domination are the brave dragon riders Daenerys Targaryen, her wife Yara Greyjoy-Targaryen and her long lost sister Cersei Targaryen. Series finale.

What if you think rape is funny

reposting from last thread

showpleb here, what is even Dany's endgame at this point? does she intend to become a respected ruler by burning westeros to the ground and bringing her army of sandnigger rapists to conquer those who would resist? how is that "leaving the world better than we found it"

someone explain this logic to me

>le character assassination face

She won jack shit. She is now fully in Littlefingers grasp and owes him. If she was smart she could use the power of Tully pussy and control him by this time.

He hasn't spoken to anybody either than meera since like season 2

he's useless except for exposition. The wall will probably just fall on top of him

it was just a way to remind the watchers that she is magic. so they wouldn't give up the show because Juhn was kill

damn good point

Also he's confirmed castrate from spinal injury.

Can't produce an heir == No Love Interest == Secondary character till the end

prestons q&a is up

inbred logic can't be explained

If either the raper or the victim is laughing during the act, no court in the land should be able to pass judgement.

Its in the Bible, look it up.

LOL whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better

I wonder if Alt Shift X is going to make another shitty rant about this episode.

yes
She's just going to stab him in "le shocking twist" and that'll be the end of his plotline.

It's the GIRL POWER season, nothing bad can happen to Sansa anymore

yep, she will be talking some time away form acting

her husband on the left LOL

>Edmure still looked more lordly than Emmon Frey. He wore a quilted doublet of red wool with a leaping trout embroidered on its chest. His boots were black, his breeches blue. His auburn hair had been washed and barbered, his red beard neatly trimmed. "I did all that was asked of me."
>"Oh?" Jaime Lannister had not slept since Riverrun had opened its gates, and his head was pounding. "I do not recall asking you to let Ser Brynden escape."
>"You required me to surrender my castle, not my uncle. Am I to blame if your men let him slip through their siege lines?"
>Jaime was not amused. "Where is he?" he said, letting his irritation show. His men had searched Riverrun thrice over, and Brynden Tully was nowhere to be found.
>"He never told me where he meant to go."
>"And you never asked. How did he get out?"
>"Fish swim. Even black ones." Edmure smiled.
Why did they turn into a sniveling craven?

>emilia is a proper woman

Not with such an obvious dick sucking mouth/lips

that show sucks

Why is Sansa so chubby? wouldn't she get skinnier over timer with food being low during winter and being a prisoner and everything?

Bow, ye shits!

Good enough for me

A warden of the South

vocaroo.com/i/s17eZKDjnj63

>Jon Snow is crowned king in the north
>Jon sits by the same weirwood tree Ned loved to contemplate things on
>Sansa sits beside Jon
>Sansa tells him that she must go to the Vale to sort some things out
>Sansa leaves and Jon is left washing his sword
>a faint voice from the wind passes Jon
>"Jon"
>Jon is confused but ignores it
>"Jon"
>He looks behind him and see the weirwood bleeding
>"Jon"
>He stands up and touches the weirwood face
>we cut to the Tower of Joy
>Ned Stark sees his sister covered in rubies
>Lyanna writhes in pain as the baby is in distress
>Lyanna begs Ned to save the baby
>Ned pleads against Lyanna not to as it would kill Her
>Lyanna smiles and whispers something to Ned
>cut to Ned and Howland conversing
>"Is he....?" asks Howland
>"Aye"
>"and if Robert finds out?"
>"He can't, I'll raise him as my own"
>"But what of your honor, Lord Stark"
>"I promised, Howland, I'll have him as my bastard, a Snow"
>scene shifts to Jon Snow burying Rickon in the crypts
>we see Jon conflicted and confused than ever
>he wanders deeper to the crypts and stumbles upon Lyanna's statue
>Jon Snow kneels
>fade to black
>game of thrones theme starts playing

(azor ahai isnt real)

lewd!!! LEWD!! DELETE THIS!!!

How was it character assassination?

kys

following her emotions

the fuck is that from?

>he thinks she'll give him tully pussy

The North isn't hers yet like he promised. And Littlefinger's already given her great advice when it comes to giving a man what he wants especially when it's your only leverage, that no matter what it is, once they have it, they want something else.

So now with Brexit, Northern Ireland might not be doable since GoT relies on a large chunk of EU funding.

What'll happen now?

Winter is coming, gotta stock up on carbs, like most mammals.

Since Planatos or whatever has crazy long seasons, that means you have to put on that much more weight.

I miss ramsay

N.Ireland joins The republic

the reach is not the south you stupid fuck

Brexit won't happen for another 2 years, the show will be done by then

Sansa will die in the books. D&D and their feminist propaganda machine will probably make her the most powerfulest stronk womyn in westeros, but it's fanfiction. How long before she kills Bran and takes his Three Eyed Raven powers?

is it too late for me to watch GoT? i watched this scene and thought it was pretty good but i saw a lot of important deaths i think

is the plot interesting enough that the spoilers don't matter?

I just realized there are Dragons under Winterfell and John is going to wake them.

She ate the high calorie Night Watch food that kept Sam soft and fat after all these years

Don't worry. He's apart of Sansa now. He'll take over her body soon enough.

>I've definitely got some unfinished business that needs to be resolved there. I'm obviously not Jon Snow's dad. And you need that to be revealed at some point, don't you? So Bran would kind of be the one having the flashback, and he would see Ned praying, right? And revealing those things? You never know what those guys are going to do with that. It's got to be something special. But I'm into that. I certainly would be into that. Print that! Give them a nudge. [Laughs.] Hopefully I'll get a call soon.

shes gonna pull a stannis and head north to deal with the white walkers to prove her worth to the realm (and die in the process (by falling off drogon the dragon))

It'll take like 2 years for the UK to officially leave, there's only two more seasons left to film, it probably wont effect it that much.

+ the pound is falling to the lowest its been since the 80s, so if it stays that way, that's good I guess.

this frogfags makes these threads insufferable

see you in a couple hours after he wears himself out and goest to bed

just watch it

Why is he so scared in that gif?

Realistic girlpower twist would be that she makes a Jorah Mormont level cuck out of Littlefinger, can you imagine feminist cheering, YOU CAN WATCH BUT YOU CANT TOUCH GIRL POWER!!!

A-are you retarded?

Animals are not sentient. They can't rationalize the horrors of being alive and tortured, there's no mental damage, just physical and primitive.

>Warden of the South is a warden title bestowed on the most prominent house of the Reach by the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. All known Wardens of the South thus far have been from House Tyrell, who became Lords of Highgarden after the extinction of House Gardener, the former Kings of the Reach, during the War of Conquest.

Go be a retard somewhere else, thanks

Good point.

>Wonder Woman
>Rey
>Kim Kardashian

Entertainment Weekly went full feminist mode on this issue.

Why are people mad at Sansa for not telling Jon about little finger?
>We don't have the men!
>I asked Little Finger to help us. He will bring troops.
>Oh... Okay, so you disobeyed me. Fine, whatever. So when will they be here?
>I don't know. I haven't heard from him.
Did you really think Jon would have waited when he needed to attack the next day to "save rickton" when he doesn't know when, or IF, Little Finger would even show up?
If anything, it would have just made Sansa look stupid while making Jon mad.

Where is this confirmed?

You mean Roose will.

Just like he warged into Ramsay and then stabbed his frail old body, hence "I am Lord Bolton now"