Me and a few buds are looking to try a new drug tonight. open to literally anything...

me and a few buds are looking to try a new drug tonight. open to literally anything, post experiences and recommend us shit. also in 508, so if anyone knows anyone in the area let us know.
>inb4 feds

Other urls found in this thread:

ss
ssz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try gay sex

What are you trying tonight anons?

bump

2cb

Not tonight, but I will be doing some of these Rick and Morty tabs this Wednesday with a friend

spraying Raid up your nose will get you really fucked up

Fentanyl

Better than meth

how many are you gonna take?

Probably four, though my friend hasn't done it before so he's just going to take one. Each tab is 110ug

Damn that's a lot. Most I've ever done was 300ug. How do you feel like 440 compares to 300?

so ure going to take 440ug ?
i took only like 100 and 50 before got from the deepnet
but the last one i bought from another vendor was a fake it had a Bitter taste and yeah it shouldnt have a taste at all :/

I suggest trying to smoke opium if you can find it. Do it lying down, makes the shit WAY better.

>100 and 50

Any mdma experts around? Ordered blue heineken pills from a trusted vendor with good reviews from the darknet. They are supposed to have 250mg each. Anyone know or tried those? All i found online were green ones and a tumblr post from 2015 claiming they have 200mg

I've never done 440ug, but I have done 550ug and it is extremely intense. You forget everything about yourself and have no idea what is going on.
I only ever get my acid from the darknet, not only is it more likely to be actual LSD but it's several times cheaper than on the street.

you felt for the Dox meme

For sure. Cheaper and more reliably dosed.

stop buying pills get crystals so you can dose like whatever

so because i got ripped of
actauly i ordered 10 trips
4x 125ug
4x 110ug
2x 180ug
and all where together like 40€ and all were fake so....
if anyone is so cind to donate me a little bit of Bitcoins it would be nice
Any amount is apriciated because im a poor guy
remove the spaces
1MtWjgZR8q
LxwytLAU41c
eB4mqbd83K
zup

Anyone know how i can get my hands on mary jane without spending too much money on her

i used to touch her as a teen but i lost my ability to and havent even looked at her in 2 or 3 years

what do Sup Forums

Pro-tip right there. Pills are convenient, but bulk is always better

did you tried all of them ?

yep tryed all of them all were bitter and didnt light under uv light so i got ripped off badly spit all out
so yeah pretty sad now
where shit quality blotters even
rippofs from Hofman on bike, felix cartoon cat and Alice in wonderland cherrys and smiles so.... yeah sad user here

Green heineken is 300 though.
Also like the other user suggested. Get pure MDMA, better in every single way.

Where on the deep web could I actually find LSD? Always wanted to try but can't find a dealer in person.

ripped of user here
Alphabay but only trust vendors with good reputation
im in germany and stealth is very good
but yeah trust only good vendors i got ripped of by a new one and 40€ is much money for me

do half, if you dont roll they suck (or maybe its you, but really half should do it). Pill reports helps but really anyone can press a pill into anything. Powder is the way to go unless you want a little amphetamine edge to your roll (I'm convinced 99% of holland presses have a tiny bit of amphetamine/something in them after having done plenty of them and then getting lab grade mdma, that said holland presses are lots of fun).

I bought from silk road 3.0 (US), pretty satisfied as a first time user. There are numerous sites I'm sure.

and yeah as badly as i got ripped of i will give you the link because it isnt against the rules im only giving shop link not to actaul article

ss
zoxp
4dqm
t24jng.o
nion
/affiliate.
php?re
f=Ryuker1

remove spaces tho

here.
I got mine on Alphabay from a vendor called TropicCustoms, he's in the US and has good prices. I got 50 tabs for $100, and the shipping's free. His listings haven't been active for the past week, but he will get them back on sometime within the next couple days so be sure to check him out.

i gotripped of from a guy calles Massivshop and LSDealer

u can trust MagickElf and Mister Reese both are legit and are located in germany

im poor pls
some bitfucks pls
1MtWjgZR
8qLxwytLA
U41ceB4m
qbd83Kzup

Bought from dreammarket, 2-3 weeks shipping to Sweden though.

What do I do when I get them? Never tried it before

poor user here
dreammarket is mostly scam but i wish you luck
put the tab under your tounge let it there for 10 mins and swallow
wait a half an hour
gesundheit

I'd have to know what you and your friends were doing to really recommend anything.
Anytime/anywhere drugs: coke/weed.
Social environment: molly.
Stay-in hangs: any hallucinogen/molly/ketamine/nitrous/jenkem.

sorry for bagging but who got ripped of will understand me
pls any amount of bitcoin
even cents count
but more will be better
thanks.... :(
1MtWjgZR
8qLxwytLA
U41ceB4m
qbd83Kzup

Did it multiple times, if u have pure powder then snort about 22 - 29 mg. The trip is like LSD but much more intense and shorter duration (about 5 hours total).

Be sure to weigh it correctly. If u go above 31-33 you'll have complete ego death. I thought I died 3 times that trip.. No fun

You have em out of the fridge, exposed to ur light. They'll lose potential this way.

Put em in the fridge, tightly wrapped in aluminium foil

You're a fuckin fag dude might as well go out and suck some cock for some money

not gay straight
have a gf
donate or reply to the thread b/ro

LSA
all day

would be nice but NO Money :((
i hate shitheads that rip off would stab him but he isnt even in the same province and i didnt got any adress
sorry niggers

1MtWjgZR
8qLxwytLA
U41ceB4m
qbd83Kzup

prfag here
dont let the thread die dont have pics im on a laptop now

1MtWjgZR
8qLxwytLA
U41ceB4m
qbd83Kzup

fuck your stupid thread underage fag

its not my thread and im not underage also sir

Amphetamines is a fucking base for any trip if you really want to enjoy it, gf passed tf out cause she didnt want to snort and the lsd floored her, now im bored out of my fucking mind on 400ugs and a gram of speed

>508
my condolences. 978 master race here. North Shore rules.

I did LSD today and it was fun

i tok my lsd with gf was a very beatiful trip why laugh so much got sucked of very dreamful
wanted more and got ripped of so :D

if a goodguy wants to donate
im annoying

1MtWjgZR
8qLxwytLA
U41ceB4m
qbd83Kzup

Aint much thats better than good lsd, for 3$ a 220ug trip that lasts bout 8hours n more bang for your buck than x, what you doing this night brother

germany here
2x 100ug trip 10€ +2€ shipping so......
i buy 20€ psc because of transfering bitcoins and so on

thats why im fucked up now got ripped off at about 40€ thats for me a large amount of Money my bitcoin adress is up there if someone wants to donate

I keep them in a relatively cool place hidden from light, they'll be fine. I only end up having them for a week or two tops anyway.

Methoxetamine.It will rock your socks and leave you wondering in which solar system you are.

i dunno what to do today maybe go eat something didnt have a meal for over 16 hours got a bad mood so :/

eat a box of dramamine each, over the counter andti motion sickness pills...have fun tripping balls

Dmt

no joke, this is some fun shit

Valhalla

MDMA, you can sit in a room stroking cushions and they will feel like the most amazing thing ever, then after a while you can hit a bar and start stroking random girls hair for even more amazing feels.

At first they will be offended but once they see your saucer sized pupils and jaw swinging and bouncing off the walls they will ask for a hit then you can spend the whole night sat in a corner rubbing eachother.

After all that you will not be able to have sex because your penis will reduce to 1 cm and be floppy as hell but you will try fucking anyway for about 6 hours until you eventually pass out.

heroin is really good if you are up for it

Eating is overrated brother, havent ate since tuesday

try codeine buddy

I once took so much Ketamine when I eventually laid down I fell straight through the floor and kept falling through time and space, I saw stars, planets, civilisations rise and fall, I met aliens and lovecraftian space horrors, after a while I spent some time just watching the crates from crash bandicoot fall from the sky and smash open infront of me, exploding into the wumpa fruit.

I then landed on my bed suddenly and completely snapped out of it.

Was pretty amazing.

nice white kakao brother i didnt eat because hadnt a trip for 2 weeks got no money saving up for a present for my gf
had 40€ but got ripped of baddly so no trips for me this year mabye
never tryed koko tell me how it feels bro :)

How are you alive? Or are you a spoopy skeleton?

you can survive without food for upto 2 weeks bruh

im the guy who got ripped of so if someone wants to onate bitcoins be kind ;(

1MtWjgZR
8qLxwytLA
U41ceB4m
qbd83Kzup

South Yarmouth here! Where u at OP?

That's what you get for buying drugs before food retard.

Even when I was a cocaine fiend I still always had food in the cupboard.

I didn't eat it because I was always out my tree but I still bought it you dumb nigger.

What country i might be able n hook you up 3,80 a gram tested one months ago at 74%

i got food its not because of money lack im just in very bad mood stressed out a bit and so on
just dont got money for trips anymore bro

Just bud light and bud for me tonight. Good combo. Kys OP

>Not stealing your groceries
I've been spending about 20$ a month on food this year, learn where the cameras are and bring a backpack

im in germany bro

Try listening to music, its absolutely amazing, especially the first time.
Also, i'd recommend drawing or talking to friends, i remember my first trip on 1P-LSD i basically turned into a religious zealot to my friend on skype.

You are probably in a shit mood because you haven't eaten since Tuesday? Just try forcing yourself to eat, you will probably feel sick but you will feel better in the long run.

>being a thieving nigger

Ayy i just got some morning glory seeds a little while ago, would you recommend anything to someone who's never tried LSA before?
I've done 1P-LSD in the past and that was amazing

lol im not the guy wo didnt eat sincce tuesday haha :D im the one who dindt eat for 16 hours and got ripped of

Heroin

Valhalla theblacklist

try really large dose of codeine (50mg+) with few shots of vodka. You'll fly to the neverland.

>Spending 300 a month on groceries

Haha fair enough m8
Being a literal poorfag

Bis ma allah

you lucky one posting like 4 hours on Sup Forums
no one wants to donate bad day for me
ripped of and so on you know whats up haha
a trip would be so nice now watching funny pics laughing of and enjoing my life for a couple of hours before going depressed again xD

dreams... :)

Taunton, hit us up!!
kik: melancholichills

where can I get that in the US? Deep web?

yes at alphabay
ssz
oxp4dqm
t24jng.on
ion/affiliat
e.php?ref
=Ryuker1

>300 a month on groceries

Quit buying prepackaged dinners and you won't need to spend that much

no-one is going to donate, consider it payment for a course in how to not be a dumbass

Cool, I got the same tabs

so much good stuf bro......
lucky one

mdma's my favorite drug by far. pills are likely gonna be cut with some amphetamines or something of the like, a bit more energetic type of roll but i don't consider it a bad thing. pure mdma is the best though, you want nice off-white crystals, almost like the color of an old yellowed white shirt. not an appetizing analogy but it works.

get yourself some gum, or jolly ranchers. something you can taste/chew on so you don't grind your teeth or clench your jaw. just be mindful that you don't wear your jaw out with gum. i find it helps to set a timer or something on your phone that buzzes once every 15-30 minutes, just a quick reminder to relax your jaw/muscles, have a sip of water, and take a quick eval of yourself. sometimes you don't notice when you're getting tired/overheated so it's a good idea to take stock from time to time, even just for a second.

speaking of water, you don't need to overdo it, just make sure you're hydrated, too much water is a bad thing also. at raves i like wearing a camelback, get one of the elecrolyte mio's and flavor up your water, it's a good life choice, trust me. shit's delicious. plus you can load the camelbak pockets with candy, glowsticks, etc. people will love you.

take a multivitamin before you roll. for bonus points, grab yourself some 5-HTP, it's an over-the-counter supplement, it's a serotonin precursor that'll help keep your levels up. some question its efficacy (since serotonin receptors being removed due to overexposure is what usually causes side effects) but in my experience it helps ease the mdma hangover. take the recommended dosage starting a few days before and a few days after your roll.

if you smoke, even casually, make sure you have a full pack ready. cigarettes are the best thing in the world when rolling. seriously. if you have a camebak, bring a few extra packs. the cost is well worth it for the awesome people you meet by being generous with cigs.