India day 1: taxi driver from the airport was insane. Red light doesn't count if I beeped right?

India day 1: taxi driver from the airport was insane. Red light doesn't count if I beeped right?

SIM cards require you to sell your soul with a nice passport size photo

House cleaning guy knocked on our room and asked us to write a trip advisor review right now

Curry everywhere

Checked out new market brought some pants. Designed shitting street in the same area

Cunts always asking me about Australia and cricket

Why is India so bad Sup Forums? Don't waste your money going there.

haha can confirm

why not use your own sim card or buy from street seller?
It's funny how indians rarely use eating utensils even though tropical parasites are everywhere.

Why the fuck would you actually go to a shithole country?

Please tell more.

This brings back memories. Thanks OP

It's sad technology and civilization allows people like that to live enough to breed in an overpopulated place like that.

I hope some form of civilized darwinism keep balances out a populated area like that someday.

Nice trips

3th world country with too many people: The hygienic standards are low af due to their low social environment and their work (mostly producing cheap shit for the western world (sweatshops)) is also one cause for a fucked up natural envoronment (Drink a droplet of the ganges and you can get shrek'd)

Consider yourself lucky if you're female. India got a real rape culture unlike the sjw-1st world fantasy shit.

Wish I could speak crazy-tongues, if that's actually a common thing with law enforcement in India, I'd actually look for work there.

>Designed shitting street
>Designed
designated, bro. Designated.

.. and I ain't even anglofag.

please do, report back here.

I've been to Bangalore, Delhi, Amritsar, Jaipur, bubuneshwar / all over Orissa, Agra of course. It wasn't bad. Lots of people trying to take your picture, and everyone trying to rip you off, and the traffic is nuts, but it was cool.

Can we get some India memes please

Digadigadigadigadig

related

Yeah. Brown people are the worst.

You can just shit wherever you want there too.

>everyone trying to rip you off, and the traffic is nuts

That's not much different when I go to Mexico. But they do have some good value that you can negotiate a price with established businesses no matter how big they are.

poo in loo

Yeah, I've been there quite a bit too / work. Different stuff in different places. Once you travel a bit more you'll chill out and just accept the world as it is. Nothing's 'weird' locally - that's just you importing your unfamiliarity. Haha - but it's still true. How was the shitting street?

Oh, and I heard about the sim card bulshit, so I didn't bother with it. I've heard you can get someone to buy one for you for cheap.

Im not OP, but i did see women shitting at the train tracks. Early morning shits.

>11 village head threaten suicide after amassing debts due to building toilets