Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

>Anonymous 1 minute ago No.712196002Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

because you make the same thread 100 times a day every day.

She shares the same nationality as my waifu, OP-kun!

Look at her, what's not to prefer?

They don't.

They like drawings of underaged Asian children.

They're exotic looking

Most on this site wouldnt admit it but they like hot women no matter which race they belong to, it's just that asians arent as degenerate as niggers and other shitskins

>asians arent as degenerate as niggers and other shitskins

Whites are more degenerate than asians if you want to get technical.

I'm not talking about how other races see whites, i'm talking about how whites see other races

Udwnue fhyue HDUE O

sad dawhdu iwada odh

ade fwf hwioef

sadsa asf safhiosf sahio

scdsa fsa iho

DAS DHUISAH DSACNSD FH

SADFAS FSHUAO FSAIFUBHS AUIFHS AFSIAHO

SAF UFISAHF SDKFH SAFHSAIO HDSIAOF HSAUFHSA OFHSAOIF SAHFUS AHFCUSAHF ASU

SDSBAJD SAHJDS HADKJASB CSA[JFHS A

FS DFUASidh sapdha IDOHAS

SAFS FSAKFHS AIOFHSA O

I would hit it.

SAD SAHDSA DHAUSDH

LOSER

SADFSAJF SHAFU SAHUFI[SAH FIOASHF SALKF;N

I personally only am attracted to white girls. Admittedly, there's a few of the lighter shade hispanics that I find attractive.

I don't understand why white guys would be attracted to Asians, I don't really like their faces, skin tone, odd straight bristly pubic hair, and darker colored nips and genitals.

To me an attractive white girl is 10X hotter than a supposedly attractive Asian.

SAJSABF DSAUFGS APUIFGS AUIF

DSADJSAKH DSAHD SUDHSUADH SUIPDHSUAIF SHFUSAHFASOI[

Because asians have the best qualities. Mentally and physically. Im not attracted to white or black cows. Love their almond eyes, tight little pusies and body frames, and their tits stay perky cause they arent fat lards. Plus, asian babies are always cute af. Always.

SDSAJKF SHAFJHSA FKSHAF SKAH

KYS LOSER

SAFHSAI OFHSAUID SHAFUISAH

SADF HSAUIFSHA FSHA FUSAHF POI

SAFSH FOSIAHF SAIOFHSA OIFSH

SDFSAHIFO SAHFUI

Y do niggers like white bitchzz so much

DFHISA FOISHAF SAFHSA UIP

DFSIHD FSAOFHS AIFSH

AHFUI ASHFUISAH OI

My girlfriend is chinese. .. why? extreme tight pussy, soft skin

ADFIHOS IFOHS FSH

SACUHS AFUISAHD SAIUP

>0062 ▶
>File: IMG1218.jpg (176 KB, 683x909)
LOSER LIAR

They're fit, thin, have nice cheekbones and don't universally act like degenerates.

if that's the best you can do for ugly

WMAF DIE

LOSER LIAR BS

SAFHSD IOFHSDU

SAFIO SDFHSDFSHA LS;H

DSIOVFHSD FDSHFIO

>Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?
Jesus, here we go again with this faggot-ass op throwing his bullshit premise out there that Asian women are so desirable and couching it in a false question about "why so much"?

How desperate are you that you keep posting these threads?

We all know Asian women time and again are at the very bottom of the desirability statistics. It has been published all over the place, and you know it, yet you come here like a faggot pretending the opposite is true.

How fucking gay, or stupid, or both, are you?

XVIHODS FSHFOU SHAFOUIASH OI[H

someone in this thread is triggered like a nigger kek

SACIFOS AFHSALKJF HSA;LKJH HL;

Indeed. They do have the tightest. All my exs and current gf are and were asian. Ill only fuck, taste, and marry and impregnate Asian girls.

Negroes, at the core, ultimately understand their own genetics are garbage on a subconscious level. They seek to mate with people less primal than themselves. Both black males and black females prefer white partners..... it gives their genepool an upgrade in the next generation.

I'm sure none of this is conscious, the negro is not much of a thinker, they just think "all duh whit wimmin be lubbin dis dik, gnomesayin". But they know at their core that they are a lower beast and seek to make children better than themselves as almost anyone tries to do.

you sound mad

>Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

When I was 8 years old, my grandparents took me to a Chinese restaurant. The waitress we had that day caused me to have the first vaguely sexual thoughts that I can remember about a woman. That's really all it is, for me. I'm not some super fetishist, I'm attracted to other kinds of women, but by far I'm most attracted to Asian and Latina women

SACIHOS FSHA OIHOIHOI

Because they're cute.

I AM SHUTTING YOUR BS DOWN

Cute yet nerdy, and they'll do their best to satisfy you without any whining. What's not to like

LOSER WHITE NIGGER TRIGGERED I CALL HIM OUT ON HIS LIE

LOSER SCUM KYS

If any brothel in my area had asian girl, I would smash them every day.

DIOWFDNA WUIFAHS PUI

Because they look 19 until they are 45. Then they look 107.

Because they aren't crazy cunts and easy on the eyes.

Except for twinkies. They are undercover feminazis, underachieving shitbirds who want your cash. Asians who are with niggers are the bottom feeders.

DVIDOS FDHSOFIUHSA

LOSER SCUM

This what a sad little asian fag you must be to keep posting these obvious lies

SIHSOA FHSAIOFH S

STUPID LYING NIGGER

personaly i as a white guy like Asian girls so much because i have a petite fetish and they natural are shorter and have smaller tits

LOSER KYS

KYS LOSER

Well said user

Real persuasive, but I'll pass

DASFHSD OFHSAU H

DSIOFH SDFOIHS OIH

Actually, black women score as more attractive and better in bed than Asians do. Asians are dead last on all the lists.

Op is that same faggot who always posts this crap and he always does it the same way.

Because they look underaged

FUHSDHFI OSDHIO HOIH

DSHISD OFHSAIOFH SAIO

LSAOFHSD FUSAHFUI H

AKA UGLY AS FUCK

DSVHIOD VHDSIO H[IO

LOSER SHIT

Im jealous. Cant wait to breed a petite tight asian pussy too.

Because almond eyes are cute
>very bottom of the desirability statistics
Ive browsed Sup Forumss autistic statistics threads long enough to know that this is not true

I GET ALL THE DIGITS SO SHUT UP LOSER WHITE WEEB SCUM

I used to want asians exclusively, but lately I've been getting more and more into latinas (certain types, if brown then with straighter lines to their faces). They're basically everything I want physically; pretty faces, often slim, often bottom-heavy, not super tall, slightly tan skin even when "light", exotic and so on.

Latinas or asians. It's hard living in europe sometimes. Fuck.

Nordic Sup Forumsack here, you'd think so maybe, but racemixing is degenerate in itself. If you're going to go one way, you might as well go another. I don't like niggresses, but some arabs (kurds generally) are alright I guess. Other than that, somewhat light skinned latinas, NE asians, SE asians, indians/medium-brown indians. I like brown indian girls too, and brown latinas, but I'm not going to get married to one unless she's exceptional.

If the girl is compatible, she'll conform to you anyway. It doesn't really matter what or who she is.

works for me

LOSER BELIEVING LIE

LOSER SCUM DIE

hey man i just like Asian girls cause they are biologically my fetish, as for who id prefer to be in a relationship with its def my 7.5/10 trump supporter Czechoslovakian gf

13 is the best age for an asian girl.

KUS SCUM

>0
SLDFIOASHF SUIFHU I