You insult glorious leader!
You insult the workers revolution!
You insult Spanish destiny!
youtube.com/watch?v=klnqddxMbCY

Bom dia.

Buenas.

Bom dia

t. has never met an actual falangist

They're the lamest people ever. I wish they weren't, but every falangist I've ever met was hopeless.

>O eterno português

What do you mean?

Obnoxious, low-IQ rejects with obvious issues who drink way too much and will never make a difference.

Wow you can't find those in any other party, stop falling for stupid propaganda.

The sad part is there isn't any propaganda. You never hear about them. You can only find out what they're like by hanging out with them.

I've got some funny stories to share if you're interested.

I am.

Looking to update esp.pptx?

No soy ese.

who /Móstoles/ here?

dói-me a cabeça

OK, anyhow here's my first falangist story. This one happened about 11-12 years ago on the Talgo that ran from Alicante to Barcelona. This train always ended up having all kinds of problems and delays due to the length of the trip and the many stops along the way, so you always ended up fraternizing to some extent with your fellow passengers during the inevitable waits. In this case some of us had boarded the wrong train due to a mixup caused by the delays so we got kicked off of the train halfway and had to wait for the next one.

Among us there was this wiry, skinny old guy in a military dress shirt who was very talkative but whom everyone avoided like the plague. He kept on dropping redpilled/racist talking points, but I didn't give a fuck at the time (I was already pretty redpilled in my beliefs and I went around not hiding my power level) so I was the only one who paid attention to him.

Anyhow, after a few railway hijinks we meet again on the other train and the guy's all like glad to see me again and offers to buy me a beer, so I'm like why not and we head over to the dining car where we started having beers and shooting the shit when suddenly I notice the guy's wearing a pin with a portrait of José Antonio Primo de Rivera with "¡Presente!" written on it, and he notices instantly and he's like "Ha ha, you noticed, right? I noticed you were wearing the blueshirt right away"

And suddenly it dawned on me, I was wearing a dark blue shirt which I'd had for a really long time without really associating it to the Falange or anything. And at that moment I'm like "oh crap, he thinks I'm his comrade", so I decided to play along with him.

And the guy just keeps rambling on and on about fascism and the coming race war, and he's like "Where you from?" "Madrid" And his face lights up, "Great, there are a lot of fascists in Madrid!" It was pretty surreal, especially as the entire train was staring at us disapprovingly (this was year I or II of the Zapaterato)

bebe agua e um comprimido de ibuprofen ou sei la

Anyhow we eventually reached Barcelona and the guy was like "hang on a sec Imma get my macuto" (the words he used made him sound like a fossil from 1975) and he goes and grabs his luggage, which is actually an old army duffle bag. Anyhow, it turns out this guy was a legion vet and was going to see his bros at the hermandad de caballeros legionarios, he invited me to come over but I turned down his offer as it was very late, I did go there later on, they're nice people but most of them are fucked up in one way or another. Anyhow that was my first contact, more stories to come in the future

Correu bem o dia de São Valentim?

ontem nem me lembrei que era São Valentim psh

tu?

Apenas outro ano daquele sentimento de não ter namorada

Branca uma merda. Verde uma melhora

Com a Blanc, o São Valentim confunde-se com o Natal. Curioso que ambos são todos os dias.

mostoles, what a shithole lol

Sounds like a nice dude desu.

Portugal

Pero dejar ya aqui de rollos de brujas de Salem, que parece esto las brujas de Salem, coño. Que parece aqui las brujas de Salem. Vaya rollo que os estais montando las brujas de Salem.

mas por que é que nos temos que ser uma merda queimada?

>insultando best girl

>tfw nunca seras secuestrado por una qt que te ate a una silla y te haga galletas por san valentin.
Tristeza.

He was a cool guy but he was definitely off his rocker.

Que vão a comer ao almoço /ibe/?

francesinha

Arroz caldoso.

Deixa a melhor rapariga em paz

>merda queimada
>melhor qualquer coisa

Todos sabemos que Rin es mejor chica.

Must be hard to be a fascist in barcelona

>lésbica autista
>melhor que a bacongirl

>implicando estas implicações

They are all autistic.

They can't think outside their bubble and they lack the most basic common sense and practicality, they put their ideological purity and larping before the actual requirements for the "salvation" of Spain which now would need a different kind of approach from what they do. They can't think strategically. They have married themselves to a very limited and narrow world view and they deeply believe that by trying a different apporach that would be some kind of betrayal to themselves or to Spain or even to God, they are delusional. Well, this is how peoples and nations die, can you imagine what happened to the nations and peoples who refused to adopt the musket? It's the same mentality with the falangists.

They also have what we could call messianic thinking kinda like .

As a group they are genuinely unintelligent, it's a folkloric party right now. You can add to that list all the other thousands of falangist parties, the Carlists, etc. They are fanatics and they really don't give a shit about Spain on a deeper level, only about themselves and their eternal "patriotic weirdos" larping.

This, so much. Also, the membership of all right-wing parties in Spain nowadays is 50% autists and 50% CNI plants, it's been like this since the democratic transition and the need to keep their violence in check. That's why they feel like madhouse cringefests.

A new state and salvation doesn't come from the sky, the individual attributes you give to some of my comrades does not define our beliefs and holds no relevance.

The 50% of podemos is a cni plant?

Why don't you post actual Falangists?
youtube.com/watch?v=vHCfA6zCPlI

Wouldn't be surprised. The CUP is also full of them.

Lo matásteis.

tengo sed

Bebe uns copitos de água desu.

Por que tanto waifu lovers por aquí?

não há nada de mau em ter uma waifu

Isto psh psh psh

REEEEEEE

No digo que sea malo, simplemente pregunto.
¿Lo hacéis para identificaros entre vosotros?
Gracias por el spoiler anormal. Muerete.

Também pode ser para isso mas é mais porque gostamos de partilhar imagens de fofinhas 2D.

Eu antes tinha waifu mas agora já não :(

>2017
>no haberlo visto todavía

GT es basura. Z es mejor.

y dónde queda super ?

No la he visto. Aunque no leí buenas críticas

a ratos parece como si lo hubiera dibujado un niño de 5 años

VOLTE PRO /LUSO/ PORTUGAL TEU LUGAR É LA

Esa clase de comentarios leí. Supongo que la veré pero no espero gran cosa

ki megda vuze ta falandu ai kara?

Creo que está hablando en mono

voces estao traindo o brasil !!!
volta pro luso e muda o assunto de la

kek

São permitidos brasileiros aqui?

vai pro /lat/ e não voltes

Se se comportarem, sim.

Thread mais morto que ambos os países

/espita/ > /ibe/

/espita/ é para gays
/ibe/ é para homens

Principado de Pontinha representing.

Long Live Renato II

me deshidrato

como hago para querer dejar de ser una nenita linda

Por que raio haverias de querer deixar de o ser?

Dandote cuenta de que es imposible, porque ni eres una nenita, ni eres lindo.

¿Cómo os ha ido hoy?

Correu bem. Quem é a menina dessa imagem?

Mi novia Takagi-san.

A tua noiva é fofinha desu.

Es una buena chica.

tengo un monton de fotos de tu novia

Mentira.

cheee

Cheee esa imagen la hice yo.

how dare you

Vai pa puta que te pariu,portugal é mais velho que a espanha...Fodasse,já tou farto destes threads ibe a serem abertos por um tuga.És autista por consequinte?

>todo este engatilhamento
Deixa de ser otário.

Pára OP-san

Não sou eu.

Que sentis al tener veintitantos y no haber logrado nada?

Vai dormir Miguel

Indiferencia.

>21 años
>"trabajo" por cuenta propia de informático
>me llaman un par de veces por semana y gano 100€ por trabajar 5 horas
>vivo comodamente como un NEET en casa de mi padre
que e "otario" ?