Why is Europe so much more sophisticated than the USA?

Why is Europe so much more sophisticated than the USA?

Because the us is a shithole

yes but in Europe we have a lot more
migrants/rapists/paedophiles
liberals/left-wings/fags

Because their next president did a stink in WWF or whatever the fake wrestling shit is.

Euro b8

so sophisticated..

>you been to eastern europe lately?

No bait. It's true. There is nothing sophisticated about the USA....now that said, Europe has been at it for thousands of years....US only 250 and they fucked it all up for years with slavery and the civil war and shit. Jazz is a very sophisticated form of the Arts but the niggers are fucking that up with hiphop and rap with niggers like 50cent and Kanye Kardashian.

Which ameritard shit in your tea to be so angry eurocuck

Enjoy your peaceful refugees.

I was there last year
have you been out of your parents basement recently?

Went to Bulgaria last year
>would not return without considerable weapons stash

I don't live in Europe you ignorant, inbred retard!!!

>Europe has been at it for thousands of years
>implying a minimum of 2000 years.
What about Europe in the year 16 in anyway could be construed as the basis for what modern Europe looks like now?

Probably all the syrian/ethiopian/mudslime caliphate invaders. Or is it the Union you're forced into and can't escape from?
Maybe the fact that you have no military power to speak of. Or oil. Or anything of value.

Could I snag some details from you Op? What exactly qualifies Europe as 'sophisticated' and USA as not

So close to quints....but alas, a loser once again.
Enjoy your retarded incoming President, your high unemployment, economy in the shitter and the laughter of the rest of the world as you become a 2nd world county and put a firm down payment on becoming a 3rd world country. The rest of Earth looks forward to your downward spiral.

Lol, k

we have culture
the arts, food, education
you have slums, niggers, ignorance of culture
more niggers
but look on the bright side
you do have gangbangers, BBC not to be confused with the British Broadcasting Commision and an incoming president that likes to wrestle....kind of.

>trump ever doing a manual labor job
lol k

lol one brick at a time my friend, one brick at a time. And it will be a good wall. A big wall. Very Big and a great wall I promise you that.

You kickin shit about ameritards and your not even a eurocuck r u a pissed off high school freshman thats taking American history

yet europe comes crying to us each time a war is too much for them, kek faggots.

see, this is exactly why the world hates americans on a whole. You think you are the centre of the universe, yet you are very far from that. It's 2016 you mental midget. I said I did not live in Europe, yet I think they have a great sophisticated culture, so you assume i'm a pissed off american kid cause I'm on Sup Forums. I'm mid 40's, married, 3 kids. My son turned me on to b/...it can be quite provocative at times such as now. I could live in Asia, South America, Africa, Australia....doesn't matter. All I said was why is Europe so much more sophisticated than the USA....and it is. Why take it so personal ...oh ya...I forgot, you have downs syndrome...here ya go...potato

yes, good job we all agree...thankyou
but the next war that your retarded incoming president might start...it's done...he will have the codes
and the world will be done...all of us, so, once again thank you for voting in the worst possible choice out of 350,000,000 people for the job.

Let me correct myself:
"College" freshman taking American history

A yogurt can develop a culture in just a few days if you leave it open.

America has been trying for centuries - still no luck.

For real though, thousands of years of imperialism and importing wealth from around the world. Hell, the UK was a major player in the Transatlantic trade that gave you black people. You're welcome /kek