Let's do this!

let's do this!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8qKzJl4UOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Bye honey, I'm off to work.

Empirical evidence don't matter!

Our economic platform is good, don't listen to all the facts that show otherwise, facts are literally nothing

I love Taco Tuesday!

BOOM, another Mexican bites the dust.

tax cuts for the rich. their savings will trickle down to the poorfags. we all win!! :)

It's great to be white!

I like to suck dick in a Logan airport bathroom while constantly opposing homosexuality for religious and moral reasons.

NIGGER.

Sieg Heil

build that wall!!

build it long
build it wide
build it tall
just build it
and make mexico pay the bill!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

kill them there niggers

I'm rich

Trickle down economics is great

The constitution is good

pew pew pew make hurrmericuh grate again.

Government should be small

/thread

all gays need conversion therapy

I respect that people feel bad that their candidate lost. I won't gloat, just as I didn't in 2000 and 2004.

Guys, watch how CNN literally lies about trump and broadcast a completely fabricated video to try and demonize our god emperor:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8qKzJl4UOs

//CNN actually accurately showed that trump told billy bush he makes sexual advances on women without consent, btw. TLDR: it's trump lying, not the mainstream media

Czeched them lucky 7 tripz

"I have a wife and two healthy kids."

Grab 'em by the pussy

Science is a liberal conspiracy.

God I love God.

GOP

Grabbers of Pussy

I'm a racist

Marriage between a man and a woman was instituted by God with Adam and Eve

Government should be small unless it's arresting non white and/or non straight people and using them as prison slaves. We also should cut spending on everything except the military and raise spending on that indefinitely.

I have reasonable arguments and am factually coherent

the bible says homosexuality is a sin.

never mind that i like being choked by Mexican boys while i masturbate in the shower

I have a job

China

I'm driving an hour and a half at 3 am to go deer hunting

Abolish the electoral college!!!!!

Ooops, i mean, keep the electoral college but only if it makes me win!

At Wal-Mart

I did not vote for trump.

who are you and why are you in my country?

win

Muh gunz!!

I won the election

Wait, isn't that exactly what those rioting liberals are saying?
If it can be found on both sides, you failed the assignment.

Most people voted against trump

But whooo cares what most people want, gotta have that electoral college :D :D

Shut the fuck up Billy-Bob!

Check em

fuck blm

The protests are mostly against trump being retarded, racist and mysgonist.

But yes, people want the US to become a real democracy where the vote of someone from california matters as much as a vote from florida

Incest is the best put your sister to the test!

WEED & GAY SEX IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AFRO-MEXICAN ANCHOR-BABY ABORTIONS

It's the responsibility of the individual to make their own way in the world with as little interference or dependency on government. Self reliance and character are the mainstays of freedom and the freedom from persecution. Governments interaction with the lives of everyday Americans should be minuscule except when dealing with the prosecution of criminals, maintenance of infrastructure and the protection of our borders and interests abroad. Work hard and be smart. You don't work, you don't eat. Entitlements should only be doled out in the most severe of cases. This is the party of Lincoln, liberty and the greater truth.

Taxes fuel the economy of our government, these tax policies will ensure a safe and reasonable future for our citizens.

Most people voted against Hillary too.

Your point?

A representative democracy is still a democracy.

>where the vote of someone from california matters as much as a vote from florida
It matters more, since they have more electoral votes.

The reason you think it "doesn't matter" is because it's a solid blue state and liberal retards vote blue no matter what, never thinking through anything critically, so nobody bothers campaigning there.

The states they campaign in are states where people aren't close-minded and people actually change their mind based on what different candidates believe and how they act etc. Makes sense to me, pal.

Reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonights.

Nothing can saves you from this

> those that do are moral
> but only people that have can do
> thus those that have are moral

> Libertarians are also communists and against capitalism
> Crony what?
> Authori-who?

> National debt is ok, if it gets moar military or police

Fuck you Spider-Man you filthy Jew.

America in the next 4 years lululululul.

Nuke 'em all. Let gawd sort 'em

>Work in the military industrial complex.

No, it actually matters less.

Alaska has 4 electoral votes and 700,000 people.

Califronia has about 50 electoral votes for 40 million people.

This means that a single person from Alaska has about DOUBLE the voting power of someone from california. that's not real democracy

The liberals are making us the sensible option. Who'd have thought.

I'm a liberal.

Liberalism is just having the common sense to trust in science and be in favor of equal rights for all

You fucking idiot. How dare you make sense around here.

Git

No, most people did not vote at all, guess we have no president now, dipshit.

[Cites sources instead of shouting "RACIST! SEXIST! TRANSPHOBE!" at everyone I disagree with]

why the fuck are people so desperate for a god emperor? Be your own ruler you little cuck. Tuck Frump TrumpW

True, but both sides have their extremist, hysterical morons. The liberal morons are outpacing the republican morons at a spectacular pace and in a world where these people are given 90% of the media's airtime that's what matters.

me whiteboi

Sources are from KKK website ;D ;D

kek

I am unwilling to vote for a dumb cunt who feels she DESERVES and is ENTITLED to be my president.

*does not go out in the street and set things on fire and throw rocks at police*

So you vote for a totally dumber cunt lulululu.

They'll take our jobs! I may not have had a job for 8 months but it's the Mexicans fault!

The 11 poorest states in the US all have republican governors.

Good. let's make them even poorer and less educated so that they keep voting for us

*goes inside and fucks sister for celebration instead*

Trump is making America great again. Fuck Hilary.

/thread

Lol republicans are the dumbest. They voted for a guy that is going to give them less opportunity and make them even more poor and dumb lulululu

ban gay marriage

If you want to live in america than you should speak american!

Mike "the electric fag hunter" pence 4 prez

reality is yes... and other immigrants too

fuck, the place I work has way too many fucking dindu immigrants doing non-skilled work... that could just as easily be decent Americans doing non-skilled work

My AR15 will protect me from the talibeƱos!

Mike "Frag grenade in the fag parade" Pence 2024!

Damn it... there are still too many educated people in america.

Gotta fight education so we get more votes!

20/20

We freed the slaves.

>gets campaign donation from saudi arabia while pretending to promote women's rights

Who really wants "real democracy"? That's called mob rule, idiot. There's a reason the founding fathers avoided straight mob rule.

I have a 401k and health and dental insurance through my first shift well paying job

>doctorate
>voted Trump

Sup.