B

b,
is there ever a GOOD legitimate reason to RAPE a WOMAN ?
serious replies only.

No
If you have a grudge there are other ways to do it that will make you feel less like shit and also won't leave DNA evidence.

They're built to be raped and usually enjoy it

If women decide as a whole that they no longer wish to breed more children, then yes. Otherwise I can't really think of a legitimate reason.

If she tells you she like to be overpowered then yes, rape her. But only if you two are dating.

no

See this pic of Hillary?

Try starting a thread with it on Sup Forums

????

Thats right

You cant

>only if you two are dating

lmfao. Feminist rules

In self defense

Only if they orgasm.
>asians
>indians
>white Americans

btw nice dubs

my sides HAHA

if u r a muslim, yes

well for starters, they enjoy it. But their desire to save face and have a good public reputation surpass their desires for sex

aka, why they go to a club to be adored in their dresses, and then have sex afterwards

So basically the only way to do it is to kidnap them, so they have an excuse to be raped, and so they can convince their friends they're not a whore. You can't let them know who you are, and must disappear

No

Imagine getting raped yourself, seems pretty terrible

If you're the last 2 human beings on earth and the species will die if you dont have children, and she doesnt want to

a girl cant rape a man

Women are obsessed with being raped. It is very strange to be honest.

The only time it's acceptable is if you really want to have sex with her and she says no

Sauce on gif?

They evolved being raped for millions of years what do you expect

exactly. Why do you think they keep bringing tit up?

You're horny and she says no.

First of all, woman CAN rape men, and men can rape men too

I just did

If they're fat. For the self esteem boost, it proves that at least one person wanted them.

Rape seems pretty much an equal opportunity situation
>th;dr you're wrong

The only way a women can rape a man is if she fisted him and I doubt the fist would fit.

Mod here. And I just deleted.

Fuck you faggots that pic isnt allowed over there. Fuck the hell off.