Would you give up your life to protect a homeless guy on the streets?

Would you give up your life to protect a homeless guy on the streets?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/S-F-spends-record-241-million-on-homeless-6808319.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

99% of homeless are there because they're absolutely self-destructive with their lives. so no.

no but a dog i would

Bump!

Depends on the situation really, if he was in a fight and the other guy was also trying to kill him I'd just watch.

Selfish.

People are selfish

>Would you give up your life to protect a homeless guy on the streets?

lmfao, why the fuck would anyone do something that fucking stupid?

I've never come across a homeless fuckhead that wasn't a complete and total dirtbag, and most of them in my part of the world are niggers that shit, do dope and fuck in the streets.

I wish they'd all just fucking drop dead.

Compassion

And some are not even homeless, I went to new York and half of them where "homeless" yet had Jordans and a lot of jewelry.

>Compassion

You may have compassion for a crazy druggie that would bash you over the head for your pocket change and a chance to rape your little brother, but I'm not that fucking stupid.

Its the right thing to do

Thats bullshit. Loads of people in spain for example lost their job during the crisis and entire families got evicted from their homes. They're definitely not to blame, huge corporations are.

>Its the right thing to do

Bash you over the head for your pocket change and a chance to rape your little brother?

Why would you give up your life to protect anyone who isn't friend or family?

I'd help, but I'm not laying down my life.

Yes because I'm a bleeding heart liberal who has this fucking retarded notion that all homeless people are poor souls with hearts of gold who are down on their luck because of rich white cis males.

You can sit with me. This is a safe space.

a lot of homeless people have mental disorders
It's best to avoid any interaction with them
for your own safety and those around you, including the crazy homeless person

no, but I'd give my life to save his

To claim title to being humane, it's always best to help those in need, even mentally

no chance

>no, but I'd give my life to save his

kek, knock yourself out, faggot. Retards like you aren't long for the gene pool, anyway.

People like me are the reason there's still good in the world today

>People like me are the reason there's still good in the world today

People like you are enablers that cause a lot of the bullshit. FOADIAF, you dumb cunt.

people like you are the reason there's so many homeless people bleeding the healthcare institution and robbing nations of money that could be used to create programs that support tax paying citizens.

Probably

Tfw suicidal tendencies and a chance to die for something

Its just money.

God or money

fuck no they should've done better when they were younger, i'm not responsible for some other faggot's life. if it wasn't them, blame their parents, or their grandparents, etc.

ITT """"tough"""" manbabies that don't understand altruism and will be revealed as the turds they are if they ever get in a situation.

This

sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/S-F-spends-record-241-million-on-homeless-6808319.php

>Last month, Supervisor Aaron Peskin called 911 because a homeless man, naked from the waist down and his legs smeared in feces, was standing on the Filbert Steps on Telegraph Hill, screaming obscenities and blocking the path of passersby.

>“There’s no question it has gotten exponentially worse,” Peskin said of homelessness in San Francisco. “How the city spends a quarter of a billion a year, I have not figured out. It’s not working.”

money doesn't do any good in this situation.

>wasting money on things that don't work is good

God does good in that situation

I don't know about 99%, but this is mostly true.

Would you save me?

what an idiot

then why are they still in the streets smearing shit on themselves?

Many aren't

Homeless guy here

Not a fucking chance.

How about the dog right next to him

Yeah, huge corporations like the George Sorros Foundation.

>ITT """"tough"""" manbabies that don't understand altruism and will be revealed as the turds they are if they ever get in a situation.

Go hang around Oakland, California a few days, you sad little ignorant, naive beta fool.

You'll sound like Kurtz at the end of Heart of Darkness if you survive.

>wasting money on things that don't work is good
>cites case of crazy man losing it
>quarter billion a year isn't working to solve this 'Problem'
When your society has outsourced all its social functions to business, no amount of money will solve the problems caused by the failure that requires the outsourcing.
It's not all about the money.

Actually I've been there and a lot of places with homeless people (not the samefag) and I think you're a fool. They need help and I think the rest of us need to help out

>Soft Amerilard thinks he's seen some shit
Your argument against altruism is watertight there, user. Good job. Centuries of philosophy and reasoning just went up in smoke because some toothless drug addict shoved you in a carpark.
Like i said, """""tough"""""babies.

i would not give my life to protect pregnant wife

Then you're a bastard

Why would I have to give up my life? Texas allows for the protection of third parties with a firearm.

I agree with you on most of these but actually seems like a good person and didn't say anything bad. Learn to read buddy.

Man, that guy from the Spin Doctors has really fallen on hard times.

I would user. Things will pick up for you. You're a good person that deserves love no matter what she says.

I would risk my life to save a homeless person but would only sacrifice my life to save a person I already love and care about. This is because without me I'm worried about what will happen to my loved ones, so a guaranteed death to save a homeless person may equate to trading his life for the life of one or more loved ones, which I am not willing to do. I would, however, sacrifice myself in a heartbeat for a dog, only because I am illogical in some ways and wouldn't forgive myself if I let a dog die.

read a dictionary

Nope.
But i might buy him a cup of ramen.
And by buy i mean steal.
And by give i mean throw.
And by cup of ramen i mean can of beans.
I'm going to throw a stolen can of beans at a homeless person.

So you're saying God is a lazy fucker?

I wouldn't give my life for any stranger

are ee dee dee eye tee!!!

faggot

Yes, all the power in the universe and he still takes a siesta.

No, but I would feed that dog before that guy.

A human is a human

And niggers are niggers.

That doesn't make you any less of a human, sweetie