Hey Sup Forums. I'm new to torrenting, and I want to know what things i can use to stay anonymous...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm new to torrenting, and I want to know what things i can use to stay anonymous. (free things because im broke as fuck)

Other urls found in this thread:

deepdotweb.com/vpn-comparison-chart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty obvious but Incognito as a starting point helps. Also keep your stuff on a portable hard drive /pen drive so it's harder for people to find or track it.

If I'm on a tablet, should I get a VPN app?

thanks.

Peerblock.

Incognito doesnt hide your ip dumbass.... you need a vpn or a proxy... the free ones suck cock... once its already downloaded to a drive its hard to track... you know shit about networking... kill yourself faggot

depends what you want
-don't want your ISP to know you're torrenting
>get a seedbox
-don't want anyone to know what you're doing
>pay for a VPN

its just that ive already gotten a warning in the mail, and i dont want that shit to happen again

not in the mail but in an email, my bad

Kind of a fucked up time for torrenting.

KAT was taken down.

And yesterday, What.CD, the AWESOME music private tracker was taken down. (French authorities raided their servers.) People are definitely freaking out about this. Having public trackers get taken down is one thing, but all the private-tracker-fags always thought their precious private trackers were immune to such things.

oh, I use tpb anyway

oh. then a seedbox is what you need. basically a server will torrent for you, and you'll get a normal dl link from that, so you should be safe

and get a better ISP if you can

ha, imagine if we have to go back to "under the coat" mailing lists for torrenting

>being this new

what seedbox would you recommend?

Correct...that guy is an idiot.

i have no clue, sorry, do your own research
compare the price, offered dl speed and storage space (along other bonuses)

alright, thanks for the help.

PROTIP: download opera browser, use their free vpn. access tpb, etc. ???. profit.

I'll try that

Don't know about Opera's free VPN, but I have to assume that it's for browsing only, and not for torrenting.

Torrenting is illegal in EEUU?
From here I download what I want and nothing happens

the company that makes it also makes a standalone vpn

OP I had the same problem, kept getting these bullshit warnings and my internet was slowed down, they threatened to shut it off if I kept downloading shit. Which is total bullshit but what can you do right?

Anyway download a VPN, turn it on when you're downloading shit and you should be fine after that

which vpn do you use?

Nigga you figure it out yourself what the fuck

Not the same user, but I use Proxy.sh

Their tech and prices are good, but customer support is crap. If you think you'll be needing a lot of help, I'd say go somewhere else.

Just make sure they don't keep logs and aren't DMCA compliant.

deepdotweb.com/vpn-comparison-chart/
^ Good chart ^

im too lazy

Hey Geniuses- How come nobody said to just use Onion browser? You can download with built in Onion torrent client. Damn- and you all think you know about torrents?? My grandma probably knows more about downloading than you dumb fucks