Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9bucA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumpity

gf wwyd?

bump

nice big bum

Thoughts?

If the picture does not show face then it is not a picture you're not supposed to share

looks like a sand nigger. Gonna have to give that one a 1/5

go on

sexy

more with less clothes please

Wifey

I bet she smells like a good curry

very nice, your OC?

Jew alert

more user

yeah ty

Fucking jewish hook nose, kill it with fire.

your gf?

keep them coming

damn, thats some artistic shit. Wish my gf was this sophisticated

Rate?

ex- total slut, would let me fuck her rough as I want. Then facefuck her until she was gagging on my dick.

wwyd?

More?

nice dick

haha yeah she's good

Rate / spread

damn more?

she's cute

dump please

more

more?

any of her laying down or on her knees?

Got more of her?

fappin hard. more

Keep posting!

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

right

More?

nude?

Cute. Got more nude?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

In a public bathroom, what is this.

nope

i wish

callus on her feet is gross

keep going

can you tell me what this swimsuit is?
fuck yeah, my girl needs to get some lessons
my girl

MOAR

leave her before she breaks my heart

fat

looks cute. any with face?

Snapchat or Kik?! Im diamonds over her

Interest ?

Yes.

oh yeah

show her dick

nice keep going and show front

imgur.com/a/9bucA

a lil tummy, but i like it

Wwyd to this big titty puerto rican? If I like the reply I'll post wins.