Fascism is clearly on the rise around the world. it is like we are reliving the 1930s all over again

Fascism is clearly on the rise around the world. it is like we are reliving the 1930s all over again.

will we see WW3 sometime in the next decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=592ZXOuG7yE
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/18/france-votes-rightwing-presidential-candidate-marine-le-pen
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/10/03/the-new-star-of-germanys-far-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fascism is clearly on the rise

Or maybe there's too many faggots, mudslimes and whiny niggers...

stop being a fucking cocksucking niggerfaggot

it's the natural backlash of SJW going too overboard

the left media is to blame

If I call them nazis then I win the argument!

2nd nazi cleansing when?

I say kill them all. fuck nazis

learn the difference between nationalism/anti-globalism and fascism.

WW3 would have been far more likely under Clinton. Do you know anything about geopolitics?

>Britain electing nationalist leaders
>America electing nationalist leaders
>France electing nationalist leaders
>Germany electing nationalist leaders
>America lessening support for NATO
>countries leaving the EU

It's hard to turn a blind eye to these sorts of things. nations are abandoning their allies in favor of being "unique". We live in a global world, so I don't understand why anti-globalism is so important.

I disagree in saying that if more nations continue to pursue this course, no one will know who to trust because everyone will be concerned for themselves and Russia will have exactly what they want

trump jumped right into the middle on all the issues he was far right on, in the republican debates.

We can only hope so

Its almost like the white people are waking up

you say it like facisim is bad.
which, it is not, its just a form of govenment

>Britain electing nationalist leaders
nope
>America electing nationalist leaders
correct
>France electing nationalist leaders
nope
>Germany electing nationalist leaders
nope
>America lessening support for NATO
correct
>countries leaving the EU
just the one, UK.

>We live in a global world, so I don't understand why anti-globalism is so important.
Because the people who benefit from free trade, free movement of labour, free movement of capital, goods and services, are the already mega-rich who don't even pay their fair share of taxes and who have far too much influence to the point where democracy plays second fiddle to their profits and their power and control. You need to read up.

>Russia will have exactly what they want
You sound completely brainwashed by MSM

>fascism isn't bad
>the last time someone tried fascism they wanted to kill all the jews because they didn't like them. And what's wrong with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=592ZXOuG7yE

the memes have gone on far enough. we fought a war for the freedom of all men, not just some aryian faggots

This. This. This.

Tell it how it is user. But don't waste your time on the brainwashed narrow minded scum

>will we see WW3 sometime in the next decade?
The sooner the better

nope. but we finna have a civil war fairly soon.

>decade
Well aren't you hopeful

>mfw

>>France electing nationalist leaders
>nope

you misspelled "yep"

pic related

watch the greatest story never told. there is more to WW2 than you would have learned from the conventional narratives.

If you think Trump is a fascist and/or anything like Hitler you don't know anything about Fascism.

>"liberal" leaders allow mass immigration of people with a violent disposition against anyone outside their belief system
>people vote for the opposite

it could've been prevented

I think it's funny how people for big government and large governmental control over everything call people who try and limit shrink the ruling government fascists

>If it's something I don't agree with it has to be bait.

>call people who try and limit shrink the ruling government fascists
when really they're libertarians

>Britain nope
>brexit

>france nope
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/18/france-votes-rightwing-presidential-candidate-marine-le-pen

>Germany nope
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/10/03/the-new-star-of-germanys-far-right

>just one, UK
And possibly Scotland, Ireland, France and Germany, if the right leaders are elected, see above

Maybe you're right I do need to read up on anti-globalism because it still doesn't make any sense when we could just put laws in place to restrict such practices.

>You sound completely brainwashed by MSM
and you sound in denial to Russia's warmongering

This. We live in an era of buzzword politics. You just sling any label with a negative connotation at your opponents or views you don't agree with to trick others into thinking your side is morally superior.

I hope this time the racists win. I mean this time they are going to be the good guys getting rid of human trash, right?

I'll check it out, but from the plot summary I still can't believe an order designed to wipe out a certain race are being held up to be the "good guys"

>I'll check it out, but from the plot summary I still can't believe an order designed to wipe out a certain race are being held up to be the "good guys"
I'm simply saying there is more to WW2 than Nazis = bad guys, Allies = good guys.

Also, watch some Liberty Report (Ron Paul) on youtube as well for some very good political analysis you won't hear on MSM.