Be me 19 yo

>Be me 19 yo
>family poor af and in debt
>have to stop uni to work so I can help them
>gf left me, only telling me It's my fault and I'm an horrible person
>I don't even know why the fuck

I'm screwed ? What do I do ?

Man up and realize billions have it worse than you, pussy.

Get used to being alone, most people are assholes. Doesn't mean you shouldn't still be a good person yourself who helps others, but don't expect people to show you love and respect in return. Also, look into personal development.

It's a bad situation OP but this is drop in the bucket of life. That bitch ain't worth shit and be glad you dodged that bullet. She will be divorced single mom in no time wondering where all the good men went. Work hard and save what you can and help your family. Family can be shit but in the end family sticks closer than most friends or spouse.

>Coming from recently no longer homeless user

OP, OP, this may sound a bit bonkers but just answer.

>>gf left me, only telling me It's my fault and I'm an horrible person

Did this happen on Wednesday by any chance?

This
My life is currently at the worst point it's ever been
but it could be so much worse
You better forget that hoe and start making bank

OP ANSWER

nope, two weeks ago sry

Just take one step at a time. Family is important but don't let them be an anchor on your life. Only you know if the day comes to never look back.

Your 19, don't sweat the bitch. You probably dodged a bullet.

Be responsible, try to work hard and smart. Try to smile even when shit gets bad. Make a plan that takes you out to 5 years. Work on your plan. Abandon your plan if needed.

Intelligence is making good plans. Wisdom is knowing when to abandon your plans.

Just keep working to make a step forward every day. The big picture will come together. As things start to click you will gain confidence. Chicks like guys with confidence and a plan.

So, make a plan and take it day by day. Good luck.

Cant you go to school and work ? Mfer

I'm kinda used to it.
The real problem isn't my ex, she's stupid, and she already understood that leaving me was stupid.
But fucking up course and studies is really fucking hard for my guts

No, not really, I need a fulltime job to sustain

this good advice op.
make a list of the shit going wrong, and find a solution to all of them. dont get overwhelmed, and good luck

Thanks Sup Forums I'll do that

Change your schedule in the upcoming semester

Alright, sorry for bothering you OP.

Last Wednesday like every couple I know, including my own, broke up. I thought it was a really uncanny coincidence to happen to so many people

I dropped out of college for 2 years when I was 20. I worked hard, learned some things about different jobs and a bunch about myself. I finished my Masters by 26 in a field that I knew would have good jobs (having seen them from below).

It's 10 years later I have a 6 month old son, a good marriage (almost 6 years) and am financially comfortable. My biggest problem is I spend too much time here...

OP taking two years away from class to work was the best decision I ever had forced upon me.

Smoke a j

Welp, I kinda tried to tell myself working a few years can't be that bad. Guess it was true

Step 1: work and save $
Step 2: find roomie
Step 3: move outta mom's basement
Step 4:???
Step 5: have own life, work steadily to get outta debt

Remember, if life's a bitch it can be fucked right in the pussy.

sad!!!