Gonna get ripped tonight. Post here if you're doing the same. Stoner thread!

Gonna get ripped tonight. Post here if you're doing the same. Stoner thread!

Nice setup

Quad Damage!

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

You dabbing on wax or dry herb?

"stoner" here, i have a serious question; i stopped smoking on 1 january 2016 bc of some things i dont know why they are there.
First i started smoking weed at the age of 20, that was in 2009 and smoked with no problems to the year 2014, but then suddenly out of nowhere, it happend that i get some raised heart rate and its very uncomfortable, im sweating and it takes a long time that the heart rate is normal.

2 weeks ago, i smoked with my sisters (no pics) and there was like nothing, it was just a bit. 1 week ago, i smoked alone and i smoked more than 2 weeks ago, and again, very fast heart rate.

someone has the same shit? i love weed, i had no problems but im kinda "scared" to smoke it bc of this shit.

Oooh kinky!

I'll get to enjoy some mutilation from an underaged tonight!

Thanks user!

hardcore stoner here only smoke 10/10 you must get shit weed my heart rate slows down when i smoke mine. i only get the purest stuff you need to learn your shit dude

Some people get it, and your face goes white you feel like your going to be sick, you got too high son. Certain strands give some different effects.

sick bro dude nice that's so sick bro awesome man so cool bro dude

What the fuck is in the down stem? That tube thing.

you don't know shit

hi, maybe this is the point, i should try to get better stuff

mh, im getting nervous and shit, maybe its connected with some psychological shit? i should smoke less the next time i do it?

Oi cunt

yeah weed should only ever slow your heart rate if it's raising it then it's probably cut with coke

I just did a dab of some honey oil from my cooling unit and now I'm about to warm up my Mighty and vape some dry herb through my new water pipe

The smoke itself (not necessarily the thc) is constricting your vessels, try edibles or vape

nah it's the shit weed you don't know what you're talkin about

That's a sick vape (costly fucker), how hard does it rip? I love the fact that it's both dry herb/wax, portable and has temp controls.

yeah, some friends have some vapors, maybe i should ask them to try it. i dont understand this shit, but i know that consuming drugs, no matter what drugs its connected with the psychological factor. i have to be carefull that this "moments of panic" dont pull me into a deep hole where i cant get out, you know what i mean? sometimes i thought i would die, like a heartattack.

i was in the hospital 2 times, not for weed, and they examine my heart, everything is fine.

WITNESSED

I love him.

perfekte zeit um was zu smokensohnemann.

No airflow resistance means I can rip the mouth piece or water pipe as hard as I want and I'll get a potent cloud of psychoactive goodness. I can use a little or as much as I want and the results are always consistant. Love it.

pic related, this is me in a sensory deprevation tank - total fucking trip

Uhhh meinst du?

How many times have you experienced these moments of panic? It might be too late...

faggot faggot zu faggot

uhhh faggot

mh, idk. They started very low, just for some minutes, but then they got longer and longer.

richtig, hehe.

uhhh newfag . what is wrong with you?

This is really bad. You need to check in with your local doctor ASAP. I don't want you to panic right now but I'm a GP in England, your symptoms are indicative of some kind of deep psychosis that may be occurring without you necessarily being aware of it happening. Can you remember how long the last episode was?

yeah, the last episode was for about 30 minutes or so, then i went to sleep. Most of the time when im going to bed, the heartrate is going down.
i only have these attack and heart rate thing, when im smoking weed. (i have to say that i have smoked weed only 2 times now this year, and the years before nearly everyday 3-4 joints)

i´m not trapped in a psychotic thing, or maybe idk, maybe i am and i dont realize it.

also: i do have a faster hear rate sometimes. the last time it was in the university, in a big room with about 600 ppl, out of nothing, i started sweating, hearrate, a little bit the feeling of being dizzy, i also have the feeling to get fresh air.

funkelnagelnauefruend saugst grosse schmecklers

That you're attempting to rationalise it is very worrying to me. I've seen this happen so many times. I must urge you, as it is both my professional and personal opinion, to make an appointment with your local doctor as soon as you can. Psychosis is rarely ever recognised by the individual suffering, as by it's very own nature it distorts your reality and perception. It will only get worse, whether you're smoking or not at this point, as you've triggered the process so to speak.

OP here I'm pretty fucking ripped.

english guy is right dude you gotta seek help i been in your shoes and the road ahead is rough will be rougher if u dont do something now

>weed cut with coke
Cool. The stoner thread has been infected with high school students who know nothing about drug economics. Just like every other stoner thread.

Can you go into this more? I have the same shit start happening to me? Stopped smoking last year b/c something similar started happening to me. Got to a 10 basically and every time after that I feel as though something is out to get me. I stop smoking so no big deal.

hes having a fucking anxiety attack, which is common as fuck for alot of people who smoke pot...stop fear mongering you fucking dink. to the dude with the issue, smoke alot less and build your tolerance, if it keeps happening then more than likely weed aint for you no more man.

fuck outta here pussy i've had to sort so many local guys out who cutting their shit with coke and selling it to high school kids .. some asshole from the burbs thinking they know shit about life

happens to me when I stop smoking for a few days. When your heart starts beating you need to smoke more it doenst make sense but it works

youre also having an anxiety attack, dont smoke as much and build a tolerance, again if it keeps happening its just not for you...everyone reacts different to thc and theres literally nothing you can do to avoid bad reactions.

youre a fucking moron, it costs way t0o much to lace pot...literally no one does this unless its to personally fuck with someone...fucking hate when people spew this garbage

Registered GP in England here, I know my stuff and you muddying the waters is doing him no favours. He needs assistance immediately as things could go very wrong very suddenly.

People are born with various deficiencies, some in their brains, some in their bodies. When you smoke and open up that portal so to speak, it's open forever. Whatever you felt was out to get you, that's gonna keep coming back until you decide to take the right steps to ensuring that you're able to cope. Eventually you'll have a crash and I wouldn't wanna be there when that happens.

wrong smoking more would build your tolerance which would get rid of the panic attacks. weed doesn't like when you quit so when you start after stopping for a while it gets mad

who are u boy, i will smack your face in talking to me like that. guys round here do it to make money u dumb piece of shit when u got it worked out come back and say sorry

then you should know you cant fucking diagnose someone over the fucking internet, with very little information...you sound like a fucking cunt

So much shit to nitpick.
>"cut" weed with coke
>from the burbs
>being this pissed off and still looking like you know absolutely jack shit about anything youre speaking of

Congrats, i winced at your post. It made me writhe from inside. 7 /10 got a decent reaction from me. Not a half bad troll.

Mfw.

ill fucking work out your anus you fucking nerd

i didnt say give up right away, i said try it for a bit and see what happends...

bet you look like amy schumer you piece of shit wannabe faggot

It's people like you that make my job so much harder than it has to be. I tried to help anyway, if you need any more advice or have any more questions then please don't hesitate to ask. Really sincerely hope you get the help you need.

You do understand that the price of cocaine is much greater than that of marijauna, correct? They would be losing profit by lacing it. Go ahead and give it another shot, champ. Surely theres some better reasoning behind your thought process. Lets hear it.

So then answer me this, I used to smoke half a bowl to sleep. Now I take one hit and I can't quite describe it, maybe you are right. Maybe it was just anxiety. I haven't really smoked in probably 6+ months.

Ok, now you are just full of shit.

so, when you talk about help, you mean i should search my local doctor and get me a transfer to a psychotherapist?
im a physiotherapist, so i know what they are doing.

you look like rob schneider

i fucked your mom like the fox she is she screamed just like they do too on my 9 inches

sonderschule?

oder google übersetzer

shut the fuck up bro they lace the weed with coke and then lacce the coke with paracetomol and then they sell the paracetomol it's a whole cycle it's not the same for every dealer but people got ways of fuckin peopple over and you're sat there like some naive pussy ur that guy they want to sell to

Youre really bad at this pls pls pls stop trying. Its starting to make my eye twitch. Seriously might give me a seizure from reading any more.

Just bought a pax 2 pic related not mine but same color.

>sativas don't exist

fag

that you in the pic you ugly cunt?

sick of all u pussies talking in these threads like you know shit

>cutting a drug with a more expensive drug

bro i smoke sativas indicas, only thing i've ever smoked that sped my heartrate up was crack and that was a one time thing haha

production lines think bigger than ur little dumb ass local drug dealer who sells a gram for 20 bucks to the local 14 year olds

Okay. I laid it out in front of you but apparently you dont read.

>weed prices < coke prices
>why would they lace coke with weed if coke is expensive?
>be you
>"hurrrr shuddup dumbass u dunno what ur talkin bout im not frum da fuckin burbs white boi hurrrrr"
>still havent gotten a solid explanation to your logic
Mfw i realize how new and horrid at trolling you are.

We out here on that good boy strain cotton candy kush

YEA

No you need to be admitted to your local hospital for surveillance for several weeks whilst they get your meds right. It sounds worse than it is but by the end of it you'll thank me and you'll be thinking so clearly that it will make you realise how abnormal you're actually feeling right now.

bissle skuff?

would love to be smoking right now but got too many problems going on atm, have weed but dont even wanna smoke when im not in the right mindset, my cat is sick and i cant take him to the vet til morning

I sell weed and sometimes I'll throw mdma in a dimebag to the little shits I don't like. So you're wrong fuck face

sounds like anxiety, maybe youre stressed out over something. I quit for that exact same reason and even to this day I get anxiety depending on my mental state. The only caveat is that I smoke sativa usually which does have a tendency to cause anxiety.

FUCK OFF CALLING ME A TROLL

let me make this simple for you : coke is expensive yeah but they turn that shit into shit that aint proper coke any more RIGHT? so that left over coke they do have is then put into shit weed they be getting at cut pricess so it makesit effective and way more addictive. that weed is hten fucking up loads of people. i seen it happen 4/5 times and ive had to sort itout every time cos it makes me sick

do you get it now? do you see lifei sn't as blackand white as you think it is like i say come back and say sorry next time

i start smoke weed 2004

HEY RETARD. STOP AVOIDING WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO TELL YOU. YOURE NOT A GOOD TROLL BY ANY MEANS. YOURE NOT EVEN PLAYING INTO OUR QUESTION AS TO WHY WOULD SOMEONE LACE A CHEAP DRUG WITH AN EXPENSIVE DRUG.

and yes, you deserve all caps rage. Youre so fucking bad at being a troll you just need to be yelled at into a corner until youre submissive and compliant with not further acting like an absolute fucking retard. Someone should hit you in your face and bring you into a reality check to see how cancerous youre being. This is like a high schoolers best attempt at going onto the shittiest image board forum and monotonously typing bullshit to make people mad.

stop. Trying. Fuck's sake.

and I started smoking in 1998 when i was 13

look up and read jackass

i was 14

I was 12.

why is this conversation even taking place, i really dont care lol

...Anonymous
11/18/16(Fri)19:09:17 No.712213808
#
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

sry my fail ...... i start 2002-2003 with 13

Are you that stupid that you cant read whatsoever? We were talking about lacing expensive drugs with cheap drugs and selling that to make a profit, not settle some high school drama fued by giving some stupid pot head kid a heart attack. Try reading next time if you want to butt in.

funny that cos y'all seem like high school kids i know what im talking bout and u dont leave it at that

theeeeeres a snake in my boot

similar thing happened to my buddy, turned out to be anxiety. Since he's going to a school with 90% tumblr SJW's, he used weed to escape that setting.

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LIVE TO SEE QUADS. GET QUADS AGAIN AND I WILL LIVE STREAM MY SUICIDE.