Daily reminder that Trump supporters are idiots

Daily reminder that Trump supporters are idiots.

I'm going to laugh when your "anti-establishment" hero starts giving undeserved tax breaks to that very establishment.

You got cucked by a con man and you deserve everything that's going to happen in the next 4 years. Idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5ODMUbe7J-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking cuck

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

no u r

>undeserved tax breaks

yeah, the government earned that money, fair n square!

your cuckery astonishes me

MAGA

'Merican Assholes Gaped Again

zombie attack
youtu.be/5ODMUbe7J-I

u little bitch
youtu.be/5ODMUbe7J-I

Who did you vote for?

You make a profit in a country, you contribute to that country.
Inequality is going to skyrocket and the profits are going to be concentrated even more. Trump got elected by pandering to all the people who felt left out and the horror is they are going to feel more left out than ever before.

C U C K

>Trump-Supporter damage control LMAO

ugh.. were going to be seeing this fucking troll post for the next 4 years, possibly 8. why the fuck does anybody even waste their time here? who gives a shit

help help! my parents won't support me anymore!

CTR shill

I likie how the only argument against Trump is he might possibly may be lying.

you have nothing else. but I respect you for getting them soros bucks. I almost took the 1500 a week to protest

>Daily reminder that Trump supporters are idiots.
You are a reminder that liberals are actually really prejudiced toward people that are different than them, making them hypocrites as well.

> Muh mah shillary didnt won election
> Gonna nag those bigots

U mad libcuck ?

>happen in the next 4 years
>8 years*

Justin Trudeau.

I'm not even American nigger.

so trump is the next maduro
south american will know

>You are a reminder that liberals are actually really prejudiced toward people that are different than them, making them hypocrites as well.

You're being judged for your actions, not for how you were born.

Deal with it.

You think rich people earn their wealth?

Really?

Are you sure they're not just taking what's earned by those beneath them?

If you think someone earns $10,000 in the time it takes them to play a round of golf then guess what... you're an idiot.

>Itt butthurt liberal

Exactly. Trump paid zero taxes. It doesn't make him smart. It makes him selfish and unpatriotic.

lol

Are you implying that you'd gladly allow the government to steal a shitton of your money of you could legally get out of it?

So what makes you think you know anything about why people voted for Trump?

So dumb.

"Liberals keep calling me dumb so I'm going to vote for the inept racist guy who doesn't know anything and wants to give more tax cuts to himself and his rich friends while abolishing our health care system and destroying our alliances around the world. Because that's not absolutely fucking retarded and self-defeating at all."

So everyone who hates Trump is a Soros shill?

I think you might actually be retarded.

Americans are fucked.

Trump clearly isn't the best friend of the working man, but just look at the Democrats. They're in bed with big business even more. They sign trade deals to ship jobs out of the country, and spend all their time whining about the rights of trans people, the imaginary wage gap, and stirring up racial tension to get elected. They don't give a fuck about poor white people in middle america.

He didn't break any laws. He used exemptions put into place by politicians like hillary.

I'm not the one who got cucked, friend.

You did by voting Trump. You're just not smart enough to have realized it yet.

American here. Anyone with access to television or the internet can make an informed hypothesis as to why people would vote for Trump. You don't need to physically be in America to understand American opinions on the subject.

Because I pay attention to what's going on in the world.

Any more stupid questions?

It's not his money. He didn't earn it. Those beneath him did. He just kept it for himself.

That's a pretty fucking weak defense. Not gonna lie.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it right.

Most middle Americans know that. Trump wasn't intended to be our savior. We know he's shit. Trump was the brick thrown through the windows of establishment politicians, the lying media, the overpowered social justice movement , the ideology blind liberals, and the non appointed government officials. I don't give a fuck what he does now because you retards still aren't listening. I hope we get 8 yes of Trump followed by 8 years of an actual facist.

Something tells me you've never run a business.

That's kinda how a business works though. Every layer generates profit, and it all concentrates towards the architect at the top, and whatever isn't paid to shareholders they keep.

I mean, co-operatives are a lovely idea, but with no Trump, would his employees individually be able to earn such money by themselves?

as the person you're replying to, we agree.

I'm not convinced TV news can explain Trump. But I'll bite. Why do you think people voted for him?
So you expect him to make what amounts to charitable donations to the IRS annually? Why? He didn't write those laws. He campaigned on promises to fix them. If I could get away with not paying I would too. Why should I support a club to incompetent to collect membership dues?

Yeah, didn't mean to seem like I was arguing with you, was really hoping to build off of what you said. We absolutely do agree.

Like anyone pays more taxes than forced to. You millennial fucks will ruin everything that is great about this country. Why are you so ignorant? Why are you so in love with Muslim and illegal immigrants?

great, glad that we concur then. :)

Concepts such as "tax evasion" and "tax avoidance" elude them.

That nigger Trump just paid around $25 million to settle his charges regarding TrumpU. Interesting.

can't argue with OP, he speaks the truth

retards will learn the hard way

Yup Trump supporters are dumber than shit

Don't you people have some gender studies homework you should be doing? Crawl back to your safe space.

He's 70 years old, fat as fuck and loves fast food. He claims his weight is 237 which puts him in the highest BMI category, obese. But he's probably more like 265.

Look at the way presidents age, no way he makes it to 78. Pence will likely sit on the throne in a couple years.

Cheap way to get rid of a stupid lawsuit which might taint your presidency.....

He's not really that bad. You should reserve your judgement for at least a year.

Why do you blindly accept stereotypes about liberals and millennials? Why are you thinking so narrowly?

Daily reminder, he's still better than Clinton

>trump - 70
>average life expectancy - 76

with all his doctors on payroll, he should make that or longer...

/thread

>durr hurr maybe Obama was born in Kenya
>oh I didn't say that thing that I said which sounded so dumb
>I'm a genius for clearing up that whole Obama birth certificate confusion

No, he's a fucking retard. He's very old and very unhealthy, he won't be long for this world, so that's a good thing.

While Pence is gay hater, climate change denier and hardcore conservative, at least he's not a retarded clown like Trump, I'd rather have him

I don't need a safe space because I'm not a coward.

You know who is a coward?

Donald Trump. Avoided the draft. Like a coward. Too afraid to appear on NBC or CNN and clings to Hannity at Fox because it's his safe space... like a coward.

Trump is more entertaining. And that's what we care about right? It's all just memes from here on out.

Hey guess what. We do deserve the greatness he is about to bring this country.

Blindly? You make me laugh.

While I think political discourse here on Sup Forums is a colossal waste of time, I have to agree.
I voted for him as a protest and now I'm starting to regret it.

The birther thing was trumps way of busting obamas balls and that's it.

He knew obama was born here, he just wanted to fuck with him.

As far as him being horrible...we'll see in a year or two..

>He knew obama was born here, he just wanted to fuck with him.
This is a completely autistic way of doing it.

There are people ITT that unironicly believe it's ok to round up gays for electro-shock therapy as if we're all some kind of animals.

>autistic
It's called politics...

Taxes aren't theft you idiot.

At least we will all live for another 4 years. November 8th, would have been known as D-Day when Russia sent off nukes because "fuck it hillary is going to lead us to war".

U fuckin' mad shill? Mad your faggot candidate couldn't rig the election hard enough?

I hear there are campus cry in's for your butthurt..

Pic related: Two fuckin' noble men.

Can I be a gay conservative who just wants us to have equal rights and be left alone?

Everyone knows he's going to give tax cuts. If you weren't a literally retarded low info voter, you would've seen that EVERYONE is going to get a tax cut.

I mean, technically you won't because you can't cut taxes on nothing

Implying you are not, animals do homosexual behaviors and gays do too.

Trump got you down, Pussy?

>Taxes aren't theft.
do you have an option to pay them then?

Fun fact, the tax law that allowed Trump to recoup losses in the mid 90's was signed into law by Clinton, after being lobbied by several New York real estate builders.

Funny how that works right? Trump bought out your queen and made billions from it

Clinton was corrupt but smart. Trump is corrupt but dumb.

Hmmm.

actually you do

Why appear on a blatantly biased network?

>Dumb

Worth billions
Destroyed two political dynasties
Won president of the US
The clinton name is now trash because of her corruption

you must be brain dead. Why can't you make a billion dollars?

So when are you running for President, you filthy nigger cuck?

>inequality.

Stopped reading right there bud. Just because A made a shit ton of money and B didn't doesn't mean B deserves a slice of A's pie. Go get yours or get the fuck out.

spoken like a true mexican thats about to be deported

then how do you criticise trump for not?

You must be a special kind of stupid if you'll u think "throwing a brick" was a good idea. The media will still lie. Ultra conservative/liberal idiots will still be there ignoring everything outside their own bubble. All of those re-elected government officials will keep right on working. What do you idiots actually want?

I think he will surprise everyone by being quite liberal with welfare and taxes

Because you are literally adhering to all sterotypes

MUH RACISM
MUH TAXES
MUH SEXISM

You're a fucking joke, but you can't realize it because you got indoctrinated in your sociology 101 class

His Cabinet is already filled with lobbyists, Corporate interests, and long-time politicians. It's obvious to everyone now that his supporters were cucked beyond belief.

I actually just voted to raise my property taxes because I realize that I'm part of a greater whole. I'm happy to pay a bit more if it will make things better for everyone.

LOL yeah let's vote for the woman that helped create isis and wants war with russia, because I don't think anything will actually change

No it's not. There are litterally only like 2 people named. you fell for the MSM lies. When will you retards learn that the news isn't there to inform you, it's to tell you what to think

Sorry to drop reality on you, but the more income redistribution in a country, the more stable.

You wanna know which countries have no income tax and do zero wealth redistribution? Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen. You talk like you want the US to become a lawless, failed state, regardless of if you know it or not.