Now that the dust has settled, what score will it receive from P4K and Fantano?

Now that the dust has settled, what score will it receive from P4K and Fantano?

8.0 no BNM

9.1 BNM

8.3 BNM
Low 6
Screencap this.

8.7 BNM
8 from fantano

somewhere in the 8.2-8.8 region
feelin' a strong 7 - 8. he did like the singles so far

8.4 BNM because he's a white male
Decent to strong 9 because Fantano is sane

Are you kidding me retard?
Fjm is the ideal white guy that p4k wants to promote
9 from p4k
7 from Anthony

>Are you kidding me retard?
Nice diction, brainlet.

Also, you're going to be absolutely wrong. They didn't even give BNM to the title track. Screencap this because you will be wrong.

It comes out in April who cares

Easy 9 coming up retard
Go back to Sup Forums

user, it's a 10/10 in my books. I just highly doubt p4k would praise an album like this. ILYHB is understandable but not Pure Comedy.

Calm down.

To be honest I don't think It's going to be received very well. There's not a lot on the album that will please anyone with an attention span of .5 seconds, plus the thing is 75 minutes long. I finished my second listen and am appreciating it more as I pay more attention to the lyrics. But I don't think this is a very appealing album for the media at all.

has this leaked or not?

Since when do we use Fantano as a benchmark for an album's greatness?

since Sup Forums's inception.

>implying either of those matter to anyone who doesn't have shit taste
the real question is what will our lord and savior, Piero Scaruffi give it?

Who the fuck cares? Scaruffi believes Pablo Honey is musically superior to Feels and The Seer.

>inb4 but it is lol XD

what album is this?

its bloated and self important, so p4k will probably rave about it. i have more faith in mr melons for a (deservedly) less charitable reading.

its ok to be self important if you're self aware of it dont worry. In all srsness it is a great album. Leaving LA is a bit much tho

it isn't great, and i enjoyed his previous releases.

I've liked all of his releases. I actually didn't like his last when I first listened to it, but I'd say that was one of my faves of 2015 in retrospect. I think this album is very catchy and has great lyrics. My biggest gripe is just the 13 minute song, it's not even bad just not varied enough.

>he thinks pitchfork or fantano will review an album three months before the release date

8 from Melon, would be a 9 but it's a bit samey in some parts. Will probably rank high in end of year lists.