In Russia the state provides you with a free qt gf unless you're a faggot or a weeb

>In Russia the state provides you with a free qt gf unless you're a faggot or a weeb

How can we even compete?

wtf i love russia now!!!!

OMG FINALLY, I CAN FINALLY GET A GIRLFRIEND! all these years spent masturbating to CP and BLACKED have paid off. I CAN FINALLY GET A GIRLFRIEND!

I AM MOVING TO RUSSIA, HERE I COME!

>unless you're a faggot or a weeb

Where do they get all the gfs from??

That's why they are invading Ukraine.

hahahha this picture
kurwa co

:)

Aren't there much more women than men in Russia?
Lesbianism is not allowed in the land of the rus so they must find something to do with all the women.

that girl is ok looking but she reminds me so much of this really ugly girl i know haha man maybe my kids would look like here no thanks

that's only in the older population. younger its more balanced

>tfw no pirate gf to play dandy with

kek

WHERE IS MY QT GF THEN YOU LYING FUCK

Post rusky qts

who is this semen demon?

when they will learn?

>canuckposting

>another "Russians are drowning in pussy" episode
When will you learn?

You are probably liking anime.

Terrible post

Ha-ha, wish it was true!

Why is it that slav sluts just seen sluttier? I am not even talking about looking better or worse, it's just that every slav girl(yes you too rumenians,stop that nonsense) really looks like a whore.

That's how a real feminine woman supposed to look like. You've managed to forget that after 50 years of feminism.

If the federal government wanted you to have a wife, they'd have provided you with one.

>Aren't there much more women than men in Russia?

Yes, but only among 40+ y.o. people.

mmm because they ARE sluttier?

Because the East wasn't so blessed to have feminism and cultural enrichment, so women in the East are women not hairy purple beasts.
They also tend to look better when their diet doesn't consist of pizza and African cum.

cheeky cunt((((

>Not DPing 40+ women with your bros.
What are you some kind of faggot?

Having bros is gay. We don't do gay here.

>tfw not a survivor of the great patriotic war drowning in Russian pussy rn