KPOP GENERAL

happy daye day

shit thread

extra plus ordinary isn't even that bad

BERRY
GOOD

bless you OP

word

Sup Forums went to shit, Sup Forums went to shit, than after the election Sup Forums went to shit

/kpg/ is all i have left

Holy shit a Daye thread!

Really made me think

>daye posters

nice

>kpop is literally the best its ever been right now

tfw no stoner kgf to unearth the creed of Hasheeshian
damn..

holy shit dude

and i thought i was autistic..

be the change you want to see

why not just leave kpop if you're gonna just shitpost your old waifus that are unemployed or preparing to be trophy wives?

either get with the times or move on seriously it's embarrassing having so many grandpas shit up the kpg.

>Yein represents a not insignificant fraction of the group's appeal on stage
that is definitely true, and of course she will be missed
i just find it really hard to believe that it will even remotely put a dent in their sales

2014 was the last actually great year for kpop

How big is this folder?

>what you say yeah, not today yeah
basic horse rap rhyme

kpg is all we have senpai

I wish sunmi and hyuna becomes a duo

>i just find it really hard to believe that it will even remotely put a dent in their sales
it will put a dent in potential sales from new fans. Yein attracts fans, but with her gone it's all on Mijoo and Jiae.

*for kpop debuts
every debut after that has been really underwhelming
musically kpop is better than ever now

/classical/ posts dead artists almost exclusively dbh

>musically kpop is better than ever now
lol

>being this upset he missed the golden years
I'm so sorry

we'll just have to wait and see, this is all just speculation anyways

horse is a better rapper than rapmon lately

not saying the older stuff is bad, which it's really not, but you can't deny that it's gotten better over the years

>musically kpop is better than ever now
desu i still find more songs i like from obscure old kpops than in current kpop

this cold weather makes it hard to think

hyuna is a strong independent lady

it's going to be another "lovelyz didnt do well because jisoo wasnt around" excuse, except this times its yein

where my white boys at?

>golden years
>snsd
yikes you almost had me

forgot your twice

hyuna took them all

I saw 7 interracial couples today, >4 BM/WF 2 WM/AF 1 AM/WF

kpop a few years back was definitely the best but the last 2 years haven't been so bad idk what you guys are on

in what aspect?

this has nothing to do with music

twice > snsd
gfriend > kara
blackpink > 2ne1
wjsn > sistar
rv > f(x)
lovelyz > apink
gugudan > after school

i'm glad you asked this. this is a good question. thank you.

my answer is, because kpop won me over. kpop gave me music that made me feel truly happy and elevated. kpop handles music in a way that really tickles me (music shows, choreos, etc.). i absolutely love kpop from 2009-2014. i love it. i love it. and i consider it superior to current kpop. and honestly, i see nothing wrong with that.

preferring old kpop to current kpop doesn't mean i don't like current kpop. it just means i see some changes that i don't like. i assure you, if kpop goes through enough changes, i WILL drop it and i WILL stop coming here. but so far that isn't the case.

i'm not ready to give up on kpop, but i'm not obliged to like every single thing about it like you're implying i should.

i'd ask you to tell me what groups you like, but i know you're a fucking spineless faggot who's only comfortable when shitting on other groups. actually saying what he likes might leave him vulnerable and make people hurt his feefees.

tl;dr: i fucking love kpop and you should kys retard

word

gugudan member teasers are fucking stupid

no
yes
yes
no
both is fine
no
no

The kpop industry is most ruthless, unforgiving, cutthroat industry out there, makes me sick

oops, accidentally held shift down while writing the

>they didnt show feet so its stupid
oldfags everyone

>he doesn't know about the snuff scene

>both is fine
this guy got it.

the answer is simple, we do what Sup Forums did

/kpg
and /okpg/ - old kpop general

>black pink > 2ne1
>yes

I almost threw up

most "golden era" kpop has aged incredibly poorly
for every 1 roly poly you get 10 hoots

>twice > all
word

honestly, as an "oldfag" i would have left kpop already if it had gotten worse, or really even if it had stagnated. But it didn't. It's actually gotten better in almost every way. Fancams have gotten better, fan service has gotten better, the music has gotten better(inb4 gee) and most importantly, the girls have gotten cuter. Really though go back and watch IY season 1, those girls were all incredible back then but looking back you see how unremarkable they actually were compared to the major upgrade we are getting a dime a dozen now.

honestly, as an "oldfag" i would have left kpop already if it had gotten worse, or really even if it had stagnated. But it didn't. It's actually gotten better in almost every way. Fancams have gotten better, fan service has gotten better, the music has gotten better(inb4 gee) and most importantly, the girls have gotten cuter. Really though go back and watch IY season 1, those girls were all incredible back then but looking back you see how unremarkable they actually were compared to the major upgrade we are getting a dime a dozen now.

is there an echo in here?

in other news i like kpop

lmao twice looks like a fucking joke compared to prime snsd

>i like kpop
what a faggot

i would never have got into kpop if it was like now desu

rookies simply cannot compare to the legends

chewy cute

i left kpop and came back. i, too, believe kpop has improved and its good to reminisce about the old kpop like old 90s song i used to listen to when i was in middle school to high school.

yezicripple, ladies and gentlemen

this has nothing to do with music

>m-muh golden era
>m-m-muh plsatic grannies
xD

music was better when I was young

> Really though go back and watch IY season 1, those girls were all incredible back then but looking back you see how unremarkable they actually were compared to the major upgrade we are getting a dime a dozen now.
this is actually offensive, i just started watching heroes for the first time and i'm enjoying it more than any varieties i've seen from the new gen and the idols themselves are mutant womanlets now

ugh

t. underage newfag

in case anyone was wondering why people hate the cripple (and his beloved lovelyz) - this is why

this is so disgusting

i love the cripple

good post dbh, i don't know why people are complaining about it

>watching korea variety
pathetic

Eunseo in a short skirt is no joke

his name is zlatan

based newfag

it's just one guy

I'm sorry but that's just not the case

yg's new building is under construction

that look of betrayal

god tier

>2011, 2014

great tier

>2010, 2012

average tier

>2009, 2013, 2016

shit tier

>2015, 2017

dancing

Korea has such beautiful buildings

the backup dancer out shined hyuna

you are closing yourself off from a portion of what makes kpop great.