Suicidal thoughts are strong tonight, Sup Forums, what do?

Suicidal thoughts are strong tonight, Sup Forums, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWrQyovvvZs&list=PLnxcnA6Xwdv2d3RDPXOIzs6F896xQ_wMN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She is like my gf.

Also, is it night in your time zone?

Eastern standard

Maybe kill yourself?
Don't forget to stream it.

Honestly thinking about it

Post sauce,

Kill yourself live on facebook, of course

Trump got you down, Pussy?

probably give into them op

Trump isn't going to do shit

yeah. I feel yah.

I say keep on trucking and itll probabaly get better. Its tough but shit sucks for everyone. Just do something for yourself every once and a while and keep moving forward.

Watch anything David Attenborough made.

Yell really fucking hard in the bathroom while taking a shower

Sing a song while on a walk, either something by Paul Robeson or Bon Iver, you're choice.

haha, good advice on the David Attenborough. Shit gets real when you realize that at least you aint having your guts eaten out through your asshole by wolves.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in youu

smoke weed and masturbate

Usually I'll feel better by morning, occasionally though I get really depressed at night

Such edge. Too bad most of us would actually puke if we watched someone snuff it live.

Trump got you down, Pussy?

Already did that

kill yourself or stop whining faggot

Only one answer to such deep depression: Shaprie in the pooper.

you don't kill yourself, that's what you do.

You can hit me up on steam or skype and we can talk for a bit user.

it

Baby steps user

Do you have any friends?

If not listen to some DVDASA, you'll hear about some really interesting lives and hopefully it'll open up your perspective.

>Yoshi Obayashi has dysthymia and doesn't feel any emotions besides anger.

>David Choe is a manic depressive multi millionare who is an obsessive gambler and has japanese videogame levels of sex

>Asa Akira is surprisingly insightful and emphatic in between taking two dicks up her ass every other shoot

>Critter has a relatively awesome life compared to all of them even tho he's nowhere near as succesfull in anything that he's done.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWrQyovvvZs&list=PLnxcnA6Xwdv2d3RDPXOIzs6F896xQ_wMN

Bump.

Cunt, don't do it.

If you wanna talk about some shit we can add eachother and talk.