Good evening, Anonymous! How was your week?

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your week?

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETS (dubs, trips, etc.) can request a tarot reading from me.
>Ask for a general reading, or suggest a topic, or ask a question for the cards! The more information I have about what you want to know, the more informative your reading might be.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, or made up name) for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens if they're available. You can receive fortune cookies even if you don't GET!
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>I ask that you don't donate readings to people who weren't seeking them, or to people whose questions are better suited for mundane advice.

>Patience and love! It takes a while to write up readings, and if I have a lot of requests you may be waiting a bit. Hang out with us while you wait!
>If it seems like I missed you, feel free to remind me.
>Leave internet drama at the gate, please!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0uvjhsgbcCb
soundcloud.com/potsupotsu/melancholy
youtube.com/watch?v=OyYA8FlfBd0
youtube.com/watch?v=qGSkviwvjD0
youtube.com/watch?v=jIjiCzKS69M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's finally getting colder.

Ohayousoro!

Hi Reimu!
Decent week I guess. Still feeling a bit under the weather but I'm doing a lot better today.

How about yours?

What happened to the Alice thread?

pretty good, tell me my future, OP

Yeah, it was still too warm for me today, but I'm glad that's on its way out.

boo. Had another massive selfish idiot player on overwatch. Some things never change.

Good evening all~

Did it dip into the high 50s? fufu

Ohayousoro!

I'll be here, at some point.

Isn't that most Overwatch players?

How's it going?

Hello~

My day was fine. I got to spend lots of time with someone I like, and I got some money too!

What do you mean "what happened to it?"

How's things?

That's great! I'm happy to hear you had a good day.

Where?

Where is it? I didn't see one today.

Ya. Can't get out of elo hell when the sniper knows they suck but refuses to change.

Doesn't help that I'm stuck playing healer or tank all the time.

I stopped playing TF2 cause of that and now its happening all over again.

I think I'm early for once

Hello everyone~ How are all of you tonight?

vocaroo.com/i/s0uvjhsgbcCb

Things are good! How are you doing tonight?

Mhm! I'm glad you're starting to feel better too!

It'll be here, I meant. She's probably running late or something.

The amount of awful snipers is upsetting, but that's the same in any game.

You're late.

I'm good, you?

Better. Mostly. Been up to much lately?

Thank you. I think (but don't want to get my hopes up) that my luck is finally taking a turn for the better now.

Are you a winter person too?

Hey, this state gets cold too! Hmph.

You're still late.

Hasn't happened yet. Stay tuned, I guess.

Yep!

Well, you know me!

Disappointed, you?
I live for those threads, I can't believe it isn't here yet.
Can I wait here in your shrine?

hey fellas, long time no see.
was in a great party today, even felt like anormie for a bit. was baked for lik 7 hours stright, finally i don't feel like utter shit when using it.

-raz

boo

hello

It's one thing to be bad, another to be actively against the team. Go play sniper elite or call of duty if you want to run solo.

You should probably find a better thing to live for.

Hello Reimu!
Hi Thread!

~Mantis

Jesus christ how horrifying. That does sound EXACTLY like TF2

Its everyones favorite time of the night

I'M EARLY FOR ME OKAY??

Thank you. Someone gets it

Hey ya'll...
What are you planning for thanksgiving and this weekend?

What's better than Alice?

Eh. Long day but hey, can't do anything about it.
Ah... Why are you disappointed?
I do, indeed~
AH! Oh, it's just a road.

I'm still getting accustomed to my schedule for my new side job so I haven't done much of anything in my downtime. Hoping to change that real soon!

I'll get my hopes up for you, then.

Sorta. My ideal season is Autumn actually, but what I get here isn't much of an Autumn at all. It's more like we get two summers instead. Plus, it's a lot easier to get warm than it is to cool off...

Because Alice hasn't made a thread yet and I can't go into this long weekend without one.

Careful then. It's more likely that things'll go sour in the near future than them turning around. But fingers crossed that they'll have the best possible outcome.

Reimu, the next poster has a huge crush on you. They're really shy, which is why I'm telling you. Why don't you surprise them with a hug? Maybe you can even grab their butt, but only if you're feeling really saucy tonight!
This was an objectively flawless post. Every part of it, down to the smallest detail, is dripping with perfection.

Finally home! It feels good. You?

Hello ms. "I never win as star breaker"!

Pfft.

How is it going?

How the hell does a sniper end up being actively against the team?

You're still late.

I don't celebrate thanksgiving, and my weekend will probably be spent coding.

Most things.

Long days are the worst.

I'm getting to the time of the year where I don't get downtime, it's upsetting.

I hope to play Pokemon Sun this weekend.

I'm incredibly pouty right now because the delivery guy couldn't get into my apartment complex and has to redeliver the game tomorrow. For something I've preordered, I can't even play it until tomorrow.

I preordered it months ago...

Two summers, ick. I'm definitely in the wrong state to be saying that, but still!

Certainly.

Three dinners, if this year is anything like all the others. There are a lot of distant Hakurei relatives you never see.

Like?

I'm feeling better than I have been these past few days, so I can't complain. Been up to much now that you're home?

Lots of things.

Am not.

Seems about right

Sounds like your Thanksgivings are as busy as my own.

What's there to do here? I don't know anyone.

Like?

TF2 was fun while it lasted before they but blasted it to death with unneeded updates and hype.

You want something spooky?

not getting kills and feeding the team. Playing 5v6. They kept getting killed by a support character called zenyatta, a healer/damager hybrid.

Snow Flurries are predicted for tonite here.

~Mantis

So what did you get with the 100,000 yen I gave you?

Hm..well I am looking forward to the new Pokemon game, so there's that.

What's new?

Didn't pay her junior shrine maidens, that's what.

Ah... Well, I'm sure Alice has her reasons. Is there anything I can do for you in the mean time, dear?
No, I'd say that horrible days are the worst! Long days are just... tiresome.
I-i dunno, do I?

The three little fairies bought booze with it.

My week was okay.

I'm too scared to ask girls out. I can't tell if they're interested or not.

I'm attractive and successful in my career, but not with women.

How do I get over my fear of rejection, anons?

I don't know, I'm stuck trying to think of things that are bad but not too bad. Either way, apparently it'll be up in a while so you should just wait until then.

Laaaaaaaaate.

How does a sniper get killed by Zenyatta?

Horrible days tend to be long days.

No thank you, I wouldn't want to burden others with that task, thanks for asking, though.

Get to know people, then! And while you're doing that, you can roll for a tarot reading if you want.

Yeah, none of them like each other quite enough to just have one, so it's three separate family branches in different places each year.

Diamond toe ring.

What's everyone listening to tonight?

I'd still be enjoying it regularly if the matchmaking update didn't ruin the entire game.

Rum and cigars

She blew it all in Vegas

Cuuuuute

how do i get nudes? also a tarot if i get dubs

Life is suffering....

Posting in comfy bread

Oh I don't believe in that stuff. But thanks!
Nothing, why?
I'm not old enough for any of that.

Maybe.

Not as suffering as listening to you right now.

Curiosity and trying to strike up a conversation with no topic!
I'm bad at this.

Willpower. Sorry, I know it's a vague answer, but there really aren't any explicit steps to it. You just have to get over yourself and force yourself to do it. 99% of the time they're gonna be nice about it if they say no, and try to avoid hurting your feelings. It's not that bad.

suffffeeeerrring

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in y

Yes but long days aren't always horrible days!
Are you sure? I mean, if there's anything... It's not a burden, I promise. I just want to make someone who's disappointed, happy!

soundcloud.com/potsupotsu/melancholy

What kind of suffering?

im here im looking fortune cookies ready

Hello
Howyadoin?

~Mantis

He has even less words than the other threads he posted in...

Rolling for sweet readings

By being bad. We said for them to switch but just gave us smacktalk. All of this in ranked.

I got lots of spooks from that town I love.

This is true. They tend to go together quite often though.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyYA8FlfBd0

They're a fucking idiot then.

Chief you're late.

I'm doing great oh great mantis of the mighty dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=qGSkviwvjD0
Among other albums.

i dunno, what kinds of suffering can you get?

Didn't really like the start, but the rest was pretty nice. Thanks!

Thank you, user.

Yeah, I won't deny that. Today was just disappointing, mostly. Not all of it was bad but bad things were sprinkled evenly throughout.*

Oh, Ghost! I love their music.

That sounds too hard to define.

Hehe!
Good to hear.
What's new?
My internet is still slow, so I can't post photos of the moon.

Eek.. P-p-please no.
*squeeze*
Hehehe~ And it makes me so happy every time you remind me that you do~

i had to go to the store and i was drinking. both of those are legit reason to be late

youtube.com/watch?v=jIjiCzKS69M
In my mind I'm miles and miles away

So you still sick?

For a second I thought you were referring to a certain someone, there

That does sound disappointing. If you're going to have a bad day then it might as well get all of it out of the way at once.

Ghost are fantastic. I remember I first found out about them because they were touring with a couple of bands that I liked, and when I saw them live I was hooked.

Rude.
I'm bad at that too, I know your pain.
Knowing that there is someone out there who is willing to help a complete stranger like me makes me happy and restores faith in humanity.

Yeah... And I know I have more annoying things to deal with tomorrow too. Just wish I had some booze tonight.
Ah... Silly.. You can stop by here any night and if I'm here, I'll do whatever I can okay?
*kisses your cheek*
Promise.

Just chilling while rolling to get some readings, and what about you mantis how are you doing

It makes me so proud watching you work.

I thought you were still doing Brayflox?

A little, I'm getting better though!

I tend to get accused of that.

I'm still waiting for the opportunity to finish the bottle of Kraken I've got sitting in a cupboard.

Hi Reimu! I'm sorry for before, i didn't want to sound rude but it's probably what happened, i just wanted you to know that it's not your fault, it's not even that i don't like you, i just thought stealing time from you wouldn't have been a nice thing to do so i refused talking.

A-Ahh! Well it's not like it's uncommon in this community or anything~

I typed it out knowing you might reply back!

There, there, I love your music too.

Oh you saw them live? That is pretty rad. I heard they throw Ghost money too during concerts.

im still waiting in queue

>*kisses your cheek*

but...

It's kinda weird, since I told you at the time that I wasn't doing anything... but it's cool. I forgot all about it until just now.

I have no idea how to talk to people without someone else initiating the conversation. It's just so difficult and my mind goes blank. Words are hard I guess.