Was Sandy Hook fake?

Was Sandy Hook fake?
If so then why did they make a fake story about something like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

icpchad.blogspot.com/2013/12/why-i-think-sandyhook-is-fraud.html
smartgunlaws.org/ammunition-regulation-in-california/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s
youtube.com/watch?v=qOizUIdRIpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

didn't all the victims families receive a free home or something like that a year before the shooting? I remember reading it somewhere, its some spooky shit

Of course it was fake. You probably think the holocaust happened too.

all the families were new to the area, but i still dont know why they would fake a story like that

sandy hook is what happens when autism speaks

Sandy hook wasn't fake you piece of shit

To ban all the guns. Which they didn't. They are somehow capable of pulling off a hoax about the most terrible shooting in the history of the fucking world, and yet they are incapable of getting the sweeping legislation they were looking to enact passed.

Oh, and Hillary can't hide her fucking emails. I totally believe you, Alex Jones. 100000000%

isn't it funny that hardly no one brings this up anymore? and how Adam hadn't seen his brother for years yet he still had his ID on him at the shooting. It just doesn't add up

Sandy hook was fake . Read the forensic reports. Shooters DNA wasn't found ...someone else's was.

DUDE AUTISM LMAO

For what purpose? Why did they fake it? What did they actually gain?

You should die

Fucking hell, this is some spooky shit.
Who is behind this? Who benefited from the shootings? What amount of manpower could have brought this plan to fruition?

Just know this, a society without guns is much harder to take over than a society without guns.

I have not a clue . We may never know. All we can know is what the reports say. What the facts tell us.

to get rid of our second amendment. which failed completely.

So you're telling me that the government is powerful enough to fake the murders of 30 odd elementary school students and make sure NO ONE talks, but they are simultaneously too cucked to pass legislation through a body they themselves control in the first place? How is that possible?

He never said that it was the government.

Oh, such a sweet young autist. You may not know it , but you're at a crossroads. You can look at this shit two ways:
As a rational adult whose only attention for such things is to see how scary the country trump tards and mystics have absolutely no burden of fact.
Or, a certifiably retarded alex jones believer of whatever fantasy, free to be manipulated in any which way, while being told all along that you're the special person, and all of the brightest minds in the world who are mocking this shit must be some kind of sheeple.

>Who is behind this?
No one.
> Who benefited from the shootings?
No one.
> What amount of manpower could have brought this plan to fruition?
More than they have.

And what did the Rothschilds want exactly? How did they benefit?

to ban guns. many other countries have had them banned because of gruesome shootings.

Once you get rid of the right to bear arms, they will control us completely.

"a society without guns is much harder to take over than a society without guns."
ok retard

Yes, Sandy Hook was fake. and right next door to a masonic lodge. fortunately for them they destroyed the evidence and changed the state laws so they never have to prove anything.

and if you question them? "HOW DARE YOU!" they just use shame as a tactic. this is how it works.

people say "no that is not how it works!"

but that IS how it works. because any time there is a conspiracy then they shame you when you question. because it DOES work. see? so if there is a conspiracy, make sure to shame people. because that WORKS.

that's how it is. deal with it.

And yet they failed. How? Did the Republicans throw a wrench in Obama's plans?

I will add that the reason for fake deaths at mass shootings is that actors don't ask real questions.

Primary goal is to get rid of guns and ammunition.

Secondary goal is to create a police state to control people while giving them a false sense of security.

>they will control us completely.
So, like, England is controlled completely by their government? Most european countries? In what capacity? How is their lifestyle drastically different than ours?

>Primary goal is to get rid of guns and ammunition.

And again, it failed. How is it that the government has the power to pull something like this off without a hitch, and yet lacks the power to pass legislation through a body which they themselves control?

implying someone needs to take over this society explicitly when there's the mass media(including internet charlatans) who have won supreme court cases to protect their right to dishonesty(fox news) which can inundate pliable folks with nonsense tailored to play upon fears and undeveloped critical thinking skills into total implicit control. Sounds like a conspiracy itself, eh?

I don't know OP, but what I do know is I worked the register at a suprmarket one town over and a few customers stopped bringing their kids after the shooting, some stopped coming all together.

A)who said it was the gov?
2)it could have been just for the fear factor and used to subliminally instil that fear so people won't fight the invasion and destruction of our rights without a fight in the name of security and "thinking of the children

It was the vegan farmer's market lobby.

Funny how the people with the most guns are the easiest to control. Appeal to fear. Misrepresent everything. Establish echo chambers and cognitive dissonance. Implicit control. Do you think the Brittish Empire was controlled explicitly by force? I forget the quote, but that was about the time that explicit control went out of fashion, replaced by implicit control, which is much more efficient.

Okay. It was the Rothshild family or the lizard people or whoever else Alex Jones thinks is pulling the strings behind everything. Why did they fail? If they wield the nigh infinite amount of power that you people think they do, why do they continue to fail? How can they be so competent and yet also so incompetent?

I second this...

Sandy Hook was fake as fuck, just like World War 2.

this is very easily explained. When police make an arrest based on evidence collected from shady sources (an undercover cop, a paid informant etc.) they'll pretend to have gotten it somewhere else so as not to risk loosing their source. Don't know what it was here though. They did it during 9/11 too, to identify the bombers without giving away their sources.

Maybe it happened because our reptilian overlords need some fresh food?

>society without guns is much harder to take over than a society without guns.
care to explain what the fuck you meant there buddy?

Very tricky how they buried all the empty machine gun shells during the 40's that keep setting off my fucking metal detector when I'm looking for Hammer coins.

its always about the future. people always think of present and the near future without realizing that maybe one day you will need guns to protect yourself for some reason. It could be 100 years from now but you better have that right or else your fucked.

the first thing authoritarian governments do is ban guns. britain and other european countries might not be that bad now but one day it could be way fucking worse.

>history repeats itself. learn from it.

no one ever follows that teaching..

But then who would call you out on all of your retarded bullshit?

They didn't fail, they took a foot instead of an inch. They have been inching toward that goal for at least 8 years. Maybe they want to speed things up a bit.

Gear down big rig. Autistic roody poo

So is the implication here that the illuminati is just playing the long con? Great Britain will one day be North Korea, but they're biding their time and waiting for it all to fall into place? Who is overseeing this generations spanning venture? Why doesn't it function the way EVERY AUTHORITARIAN SOCIETY IN HISTORY has functioned, with a hard and fast revolution?

guns don't kill people, people kill people and they always will find a way to to it.

>meh but guns let them kill more people...

yeah and bombs can kill even more than guns and its even easier to get a hold of bomb components than guns

but if you want to outlaw guns so only outlaws have guns then planted stories like this convince weak-minded morons that your ineffectual point might actually have some credence.

see The Rothschilds have upwards of $500 Trillion in net worth, and let us not fool ourselves--they are (most likely) in collusion with each other as you don't get power by splitting apart (ex. Waltons).

They maintain their power over whole nations by causing internal strife. They want power, friendo. Nice ad hominem, friendo.

>not using le meme arrows
In all seriousness, Faux News is just another outlet for fear-mongering. Ask yourself, who benefits from fear mongering?

Please see image.

>its even easier to get a hold of bomb components than guns

And yet a lot more difficult to assemble effectively. See Columbine.

1)who cares what Jones says when you can read it right from the forensic reports?
2) who said it didn't work see

It was a government false flag. Obama wanted to push gun control
icpchad.blogspot.com/2013/12/why-i-think-sandyhook-is-fraud.html

Not only shame. There was a video I saw of a guy who went around questioning people and trying to look into the school while it was closed down and he said he had been told by various people to avoid the school and a guy he interviewed who had changed his story a couple times said some government guys told him that he'd better not say anything to anybody about what happened after the news coverage of him. If you look into this shit, a lot of stuff doesn't add up. The date of the girl who died's Facebook RIP page was made a day before she died, the police radio which said they had 3 shooters, the guy who got interviewed who said the cops put the first suspect into the front seat of a police car and he thought that was strange, the weapons used changed 5-6 times, the children who posed with Obama had a girl in it who was supposed to be dead, and the dad of the main dead kid laughing to someone and then forcing himself to cry before he got on camera for his sob story (he didn't know news cameras roll constantly). It's shady as fuck. It was definitely fake.

>2) who said it didn't work see
So the goal was to keep kids out of supermarkets? Okie doke.

>And again, it failed.
It didn't fail.

The "shooting" (whether it was real or staged) helped push the "guns are bad no matter what" mentality.

One mass shooting isn't going to result in a countrywide ban of firearms. But several of them can get the ball rolling for states (and the feds) to pass legislation to severely restrict and ultimately ban certain types of firearms.

That's what it'll take to get rid of the 2A in this country. Just keep chipping away and narrowing the list of approved firearms. Also make it a pain in the ass to get ammunition.

Speaking of that, look at what the voters approved recently in California:
smartgunlaws.org/ammunition-regulation-in-california/

Add in a few more mass shootings, and after enough time, the 2A will be whittled down to flintlock pistols and rifles.

>Keep your powder dry!

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

>The date of the girl who died's Facebook RIP page was made a day before she died

No, this is the result of people not understanding how fucking search engine indexing works.

Because those don't tend to last long term . And we are talking very long term like it happens so slow and each generation is brought up to believe it's normal so eventually you get you authoritarian gov without a fight or a potential revolution

I want to fuck the evil right out of her with my holy baby gravy hose.

Fuck off with your forced meme and may your penis shrivel up in your sleep if you continue to post this 2012 garbage. Wasn't funny then, still is not funny now.

No, it was on the Facebook page. The actual page said it was started a day before she died. People started to notice and started asking why that was, so they deleted it. It can't be found online now. Only pictures are available from what people got before they wiped it off the web.

No it was to Instill fear. Not bringing your kids to the store is an example of that fear but it takes many forms

>The actual page said it was started a day before she died.

Gonna need some proof on that.

Might take me a minute. I haven't looked this shit up in years.

No. The real estate system for Newtown show a bunch of zero sale prices, and conspiratards have decided that meant secret free houses.

I read on Bigfoot's livejournal that that is incorrect. I'd prove it but he deleted the page, so you'll have to take my word for it.

The shit never ends.

Live somewhat close to there
Gf at the time her father was one of the paramedics to show up right after shit went down

Now wether or not it was liberal agenda trying to scare the people to take our gunz is another thing

But the shooting itself most definitely happened

Columbine: School still standing
Nickel Mines: School still standing
Va Tech shooting: School still standing
NIU shooting: School still standing
Oikos University shooting: School still standing
EVERY other school shooting in the last 15 years: School still standing
The one Exception? YEP... Coincidence no doubt

How many layers of tinfoil in your hat?

>ten-year-old girl
>gonna creep into my room at night

I ain't pasting no shit. This is exactly what I want.

So zero isn't free?

Zero would be free if it were accurate.

I don't use tinfoil on my hat, silly.
I use it to cover my anus.

Question, if the all powerful Lizard people that carried this whole shindig out gave out all these free houses, why didn't they think to cover that part up?

Why'd they knock it down? Afraid people would realize there were no ghosts?

Pretty much. And it's simultaneously a deep secret and also completely obvious. Gotta love the conspiratard mind. Only low-IQ people fall for this shit.

>Be you
>Reply to facts with insults
Also
1)Tin foil amplifies the waves
B) kill yourself

Question: Instead of going through all the trouble of making up pretend elementary school students who don't exist and paying hundreds of actors to live in pretend houses and shit (who will never ever talk for the rest of their lives, I guess on penalty of death) so as to create the illusion of a school shooting, wouldn't it be INFINITELY FUCKING EASIER to just shoot up an elementary school?

If it was staged all i want to know is did any children actually die? If so whats the point of using crisis actors? Wouldnt you have some legitimatly upset family members? If not, than why wouldnt any of the hospitals, emts, or any general health worker in that area not express any concern over the fact that they never saw any injured children? You would have to implement an awful lot of doctors and nurses police firefighters coroners etc into your conspiracy.. Doesnt make a lot of sense

So instead of people banding together and breaking with them I. A very bloody way they divide the people between those that don't believe and those that do so we keep at each other throat and not theirs. Same thing about 9/11. If you do something on this level there will be mistakes so you make sure either mistakes are are covered and best as possible then use the media to divide the pros. Meanwhile you get away Scott free

It was a false flag/hoax to take away gun rights, especially the ar15/less rounds in mags. The ar15 wasn't even used in the "shooting", it was in Lanza's car.

Every person that does not regularly read info wars is a paid actor and or reptilian humanoid. Idiot.

Sandy hook was super funny
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s

Dude slow down and think about what youre gonna say first

There was no such thing as "crisis actors" until conspiratards invented the term.

>don't believe and those that do so we keep at each other throat and not theirs.

No one is at your throat. None of us actually believe you. If you are at OUR throats instead of "theirs", I don't know what to tell you.

Well i know that but im trying to get these fucktards to acknowledge it

im on my phone . Hopefully people will get the gist of what I said

bungholio sandy hook

The jist i got didnt answer my question

And that's why they will win. Many people don't believe the OS. Many do. And as long as we are arguing they are safe. It's a brilliant strategy really

>The ar15 wasn't even used in the "shooting"

Why not? If the shooting didn't happen (as seems to be the opinion of many in the thread) why not just say he ONLY used the AR-15, considering that is the weapon you're looking to ban? It's a fiction anyway, right?

Conversely, if the shooting DID happen but it was still a conspiracy, why didn't he actually use the AR-15?

Why do you cucks not realize how inane this all is?

No one is arguing outside of Sup Forums.

They won't. They can't. They don't process information like normal people do. Best thing is to just slap them around and laugh at them.

Jesus Christ, could that little shit possibly look like any more of a mongoloid?" No fucking wonder everyone hated him.

There's a vocal "Sandy Hook Was A Hoax" movement, but it's composed of mostly drug addicts and Christians.

Was Adam Lanza an actor too, or did he really die? If the parents are all actors, it seems to suggest that no children actually died, so what the fuck happened to Lanza? Was he a real person? Did they hire his family to make him a sacrificial lamb?

NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=qOizUIdRIpA

When the police searched Lanza's car after the shooting, the ar15 was in the trunk.

Okay, another question. So these long con folks slowly chipping away at our rights and stuff. Are they responsible for ALL the shootings, or just this one? If the whole purpose of this exercise was to instill a general sense of fear in the cultural zeitgeist, why not just fucking wait for a real shooting to happen? Do real shootings not happen?

Why? If it was staged, why did that happen?