No rekt thread? Rekt thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/fgWCjzD.gifv
youtu.be/d3t1asK_z-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that real?

They didn't just die. They suffered.

Briefly.

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

It's not just funny watching people and animals die. It's funny watching them suffer.

Woah so edgy

Kek

ruined the day for everyone.

Maybe I'm retarded, but I thought they were against the left handed thing over there?

it looks like she did it on purpose. weird.

fucking kek

checked

common man that cant be fucking legal

Because these things are happening all the time, everywhere, but modern society hides them from us, so we grow up in a bubble, not realising that no matter how much we strive to tame the earth, we are still vulnerable and expendable as any meat on this planet.

Well, it's kind of a reminder that we are going to die... And with some luck, our deaths wont be as gruesome.

Well, I just posted all my rekt. It's up to you guys now.

they didnt suffer at all they cannot comprehend suffering

i.imgur.com/fgWCjzD.gifv

You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing.

>>oh look a penny!

That guy in the blue shirt gets me everytime

Top kek

That doesn't stop it from being funny. Everyone's suffering is funny but my own.

u got b8ed

Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die.

Depends on circumstance. Your left hand is the hand you "wipe yourself with" (wipe your ass) so its considered rude to hand someone something with your left hand or offer your left hand to shake.

In catholic school the nuns taught that using your left hand was bad b/c Satan sat on the left side of god. So therefore left is bad.

Why do I always click on this kind of thread?

They make it with the sick/deformed ones. Quite a fast and unpainful way of euthanasia, actually

huh.

Kek fucking rekt. Oh god I love the double effect.

Yeah I know, I just thought they were strict on not using the left hand in general, besides the 'bad things' like wiping your ass, as you said.

user:

I come to this threads not for any sexual nor personal gratification. There is a certain arousal, not sexually, which spawns in the human mind when we see such graphic images. Most of us probably have never expierenced or watched such events, so curiosity blooms and fester within our psych. A curiosity animalistic in nature, promoted by our nurture in a quiet and safe enviroment in the modern Metropolis of the middle class.

A fitting quote to use would be the one from "The Girl in the Train".

"I tell myself not to look...but I did."

what kinda asshole lol

Wrong wrong wrongity wrong. They're the male chicks. Can't lay eggs so no fucking use

Toplaff

What an edgelord thing to do.

Why do people crowd around fights instead of attempting to stop them? Why do babies laugh when they see someone else hurting?

Oh looky at the giant faggot arguing with the internet

yes it's real. they are males and can't lay eggs
#feminism

10/10

ACME Corp

You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Punch the screen like you punch donuts faglord. I'm drinking your tears of rage

>implying we're all ignorant to death and pain and none of us have had loved ones die

Take your holier than thou where someone cares

Can't tell if samefag or someone falling for obvious b8

Brutal.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

kekek

are you trollin Sup Forumsro? listen some people have gone through so much fucked up shit themselves that the only way to feel anything is to watch people die. deal with it, or watch your grandmother bleed out a catheter into a urine bag during a seizure while she's dying in a hospital, and join us.

Well played sir

not sure if bait or actually that gay and new

There's no 'e' in Cheetos, you bag of ovaries.

I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

it's definitely bait

Fuck, that filename tho

stop trying to trick people into watching that fucking brutal video. youre a fucking asshole

You can see her ducking right under the bus and position her head in front of the wheel.

it's funny because it's true
tell me none of those fucks had this going through their minds

fat faggot

good, maybe they'll dose me with LSD, and shock my nads in a basement while showing me more rekt shit on a projector . . . i have over 300 confirmed mental illnesses

kek me

You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

all u faggots think your so funny with this edge shit like " haha look at me i'm so edgy and cool" you actually think your ever gonna get a girlfriend like that? oh wait forgot that your all gay so you wouldn't get one anyway. faggots.

Fuck is it with these chinks! This is the third similar video I've seen.

This rekt thread sucks

yeet

fucking apes fuck niggers

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

One of my favorites

youtu.be/d3t1asK_z-g

What about the meat?

i could use the favor . . . i liked watching that marine bleed from the head too. the whole kitchen floor was drenched in his blood. i smashed a bottle over his head. it was more blood than i'd ever seen in my life. i was amazed he lived through that. just kept fighting right out onto the porch where he bled all down the stairs. his head needed staples. thanks for the service, buddy

Thats going to happen to every liberal in the USA soon, either by us white supremacists or their pet muslims.

look up cognitive dissonance. it is okay to create excuses for yourself because you can't face your chicken nuggets, but at least have the insight to admit that you are supporting it financially.

Of course they can suffer... If you pinch a chicken do you think it stays there and does nothing?
Alot of people shit on vegans/vegetarians/anyone who opposes the meat industry, because people see meat eating as masculine, but u gotta respect people who try to prevent things like that .gif file from happening.