Can you help me identify these, Sup Forums?

Can you help me identify these, Sup Forums?

did you take the photo using one of them? make it higher res if you want more accurate guesses

I'll provide more pics if needed

bump

dumping nudes for bump

guys i rlly need your help

OP where did you find these?

They're mushrooms

bought them but not directly from the dealer, the guy who brought them didn't know either.

They're just shrooms, probably old ones. still good tho. Just eat them them all in one go and enjoy yourself.

noshit

is there no way to find exactly what kind of shrooms?

Psyllisybite mushrooms maybe .16 ounces. Chow down brudda bear

Testes

also weren't they the older the better? that's what i heard.. im a newbie at shrooms

They look like psilocibin shrooms. Do they have blue ish bruises? if you chew on one does it turn blue-er? If yes then they probably are.

they are magic, i would like to find out exactly what type

The only way to id a mushroom properly is to take a spore print. These mushrooms can no longer provide a spore print since they have been dried. pinch a stem if it turns blue give it a go, They look like any ole cube would.

also i'm waiting for daytime before taking them. i'd preffer a daylight trip.also what if i had no sleep for the last 20 hours, will it affect the trip?

Look like bean sprouts to me, make a nice salad, you been had.

No sleep and tripping can give a elevated heart rate but sure makes for some neat visuals. I wouldent go if its anymore than 24 but then again iv gone 3 days in a fest before with no sleep tripping dick so take your pick.

They seem to be dried psilocybe semilanceata. One of the most common hallucinogenic mushroom on the market. Only try a small amount to see if you handle it.

it's my second time, i'll handle it, i'm not afraid of strong trips either as i have had some experience with LSD and am able to remain functional while tripping.

Personally I like to be well rested when tripping, it makes it alot more vivid and relaxed. Then again results may vary.

fuck it, i'll just try and see for myself.