New metalica album

New metalica album
Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJvQXRgtxlumAHceNRk3cx3P7MZVUCdBl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit

Haven't heard any of it yet but probably mediocre at best.

It'll probably be shit as a whole, haven't listened to it yet.

But I'm sure a few good songs will come out of it.

why listen to Metallica past and justice for all?

Listening to it right now
First track is bretty good

Boring, recycled and stolen riffs and long as fuck songs. Only good thing is the tribute to Lemmy, because of the tribute itself not the song, ofc.

Riff on Hardwire is a ripoff Exodus Toxic Waltz, for instance.

It's decent. Some songs drag on a bit but it's got some good songs. Spit Out the Bone is a sick thrash track and the best song on the album imo, but a lot of the album sounds like a blend of 90s Metallica (black album and Load/Reload) and Death Magnetic.

Overall I'd say the songs are better written than Death Magnetic. Also, the production is a lot better.

If you haven't heard it yet, there's a playlist of the music videos (there's one for every song). youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJvQXRgtxlumAHceNRk3cx3P7MZVUCdBl

LMFAO why ask that on Sup Forums? only salty niggers here, The album was great! Death magnetic was good but this is even better

lmao@listening to metallica in the current year

fuck them, even if they are on napster now

Only heard one song, best thing they've made since

Valid point. I have to admit that I have a soft spot for Hero of the Day though.

Meh

Picking it up tomorrow, ended up coming straight home from work. Listened to it online though and its not bad, the reason Im even getting it. Sounds like Metallica, Im not saying its great but it sounds like them.

Better albums this year so far from Testament, Anthrax, Slayer and Megadeth. Megadeth being the best played and most technical. Anthrax for the most fun, melodic.

you mean the black album

Metallica literally played at Blizzcon. They are dead.

They have been meh since Newstead left.

Shit sandwich

It's solid. It's just not breathtaking like Master of Puppets was. And it won't hold up like Black Album does.

They just don't have it anymore