The Midseason Finale for 2016 last night was pretty epic. The quality of the show has really improved this season...

The Midseason Finale for 2016 last night was pretty epic. The quality of the show has really improved this season. Glad those spoilers that leaked about Brexit failing turned out to be fake.

What's been your favorite part of the season so far?
I loved the whole Presidential Primary subplot. I wish they hadn't killed off Jeb Bush so soon though. Making Donald Trump a main character is one one the best decisions they've ever made. Can't wait to see what he does in the second half.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimizu_Mega-City_Pyramid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any hopes for the season finale?

Spoilers:
He's going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Next season is gonna be great!

What's their fucking endgame?
>All those background cameos
>Abducting literally who background characters
Where are they going with this plot line?

Forgot my picture

please clap

i like the part where the NEET neckbeards cheer on the demise of their own country

Better than you child molesting pedos of Sup Forums
please stay in your cp banji babe!!!!! thread sicko

like GoT, they will probably make the female lead to pander to the SJW's and we'll see butthurt from Sup Forums but you never know. i heard the actress playing hillary is having health problems and some legal issues so i'm not sure they want to risk next season on an actor that might not be around

I heard she hasn't been signed for 2017

I hate that she's such a mary sue/creator's pet.

Dammit Bill and Monica were my OTP.

This. They are gonna have an ugly dyke kill off our guy just like stannis.

America will stay ungreat just like Westeros

underrated character right here they should bring him back for more comedic relief

Nice trips carlbro

I am of the belief that the people who make threads like these are on the spectrum.

How the hell are they going to tie up the different plotlines? Presidential Election, Brexit, German Rape Gangs, ISIS, Le Weed Man, how are normies supposed to follow all the different stories and characters?

Globalism spreads further in Europe. With Trump elected, we partner with Russia and UK for WW3. We barely win, but Asia just eats the scraps.

I think if Trump gets elected, it'll be a real jumping the shark moment. The whole series might just get canceled, then the final scene would be something stupid like him launching nukes everywhere.

whoa

I'm gonna have to really think about that I mean wow

I think the writers deserve credit for really being bold this season. The show has felt far too "safe" for the last few seasons but 2016 feels like a return to glory.

The last few episodes starting with the murder of that MP leading to the Brexit vote has been enthralling.

i love it when left leaning globalists try to appeal to partiotism

Why was he such a disappointing villain?

They tried too hard to make him appealing to the audience such that his actual actions were underwhelming

>villain

he did nothing wrong

Really makes you think.

ISIS will go the same road as the Taliban; they'll just introduce the same character type but more and expect us to be so awed that we fail to notice that the older one never got resolved.

I wish they would just cut the Gordian Knot here, and write out the entire Middle Eastern plot.

It's boring, and aesthetically unpleasing.

>Muh Sand and warm color filters

America is where communism goes to die, I saw this one coming a mile away

Yeah, it's pretty much like the Dany chapters in GOT: Lots of sand and savages, but nothing of interest happening. They're just sitting around pretending that they're gonna invade but it'll never happen. They'll be in that desert forever.

Get bent you friendless virgin

Do you think Sir Nigel has slayed the evil Witch of Mainland for good? Or will she recover?

Yeah, what the fuck is happening with this writing?
It's 2012 all over again, instead of deep plotlines they just kill off an important character to garner interest
And some of these major players are really reaching - who the fuck was Jo Cox? I swear she wasn't mentioned once before her murder and suddenly it's a whole fucking tragedy

Seriously though, why'd they have to kill off Prince man?

I liked the part where Jeb was a mess

his contract expired and he wanted to renegotiate for too much money

Seriously, the fuck?
We've had like 15 years now of middle-east troubles
It used to be like Africa, yeah it was happening and it was shit but it wasn't having too much of an impact anywhere else
And then some numb-nuts decides muslim terrorists are the next big thing and they've been milking it non-stop since

What happened to the IRA? Am I really supposed to believe that the fabled good friday agreement just fixed everything like that?

Will the show ever top the world war 2 arc? I feel like it peaked there

It seems like with the Brexit twist, Ireland might be a future plotline again, so maybe they'll address the IRA then.

The Rwandan Genocide was pretty intense
Shame they barely covered it. I guess they felt viewers weren't too interested

>tfw no IRAfu

American audiences didn't want to read the subtitles

Did they get like a new showrunner this season or something? The old one never would have allowed for this much fuckery
And what happened to the nuclear leak in Japan? Did they just forget about Asia?

Are we just gonna pretend all the monsters plotlines they introduce don't exist? This has to be building up to something. Maybe they'll show up near the end of the season as a cliffhanger?

I don't think so. They made a good effort with Vietnam but it was just too dark and edgy for most people.

you're a fuckin faggot

fuck you

>The plotline about the Zodiac Killer being a secret candidate is completely removed from the show
>le funny meme guy gets more screen time XD

This show is pure fucking garbage at this point.

>Mfw The US funded Afghan "freedom fighters" to fight the Russians
>Mfw the act of arming rebels comes back to bite the US in the ass
>Mfw people don't remember this plotline and think the Taliban came out of nowhere

DEEPEST LORE

When the fuck is Putin gonna do something?
They've been building him up as the big bad for like a decade now and all he does is invade tiny former USSR countries

The audience figured out the twist too early so they just cut his story.

Ukraine arc showed such promise, but then they didn't realize that Putin was turned into too much of a mary sue supervillain and master ruseman for any possibility of him being defeated not looking like an asspull, so it was just left hanging with "lol sanctions" being the answer on how the situation is being dealt with.

Fucking pathetic.

>wwii arc
>better than the 10 seasons of the 2nd punic war

Get off my board you filthy pleb, Cannae was the greatest battle in television history

It's just a fucking extra who wandered into set.

Give it UP, it's not gonna happen.

Most of the money that went to the taliban came out of Saudi pockets.

I think it's a little heavy-handed how they've so obviously set up Donald Trump as the Antichrist. They could've done it with a little more subtlety, he's literally following every single sign laid out in the Bible. Everyone that has even a passing familiarity with Christianity knows how this one is gonna end. Lame and predictable.

I think they are trying to make us forget about how much of a Mary Sue they turned Putin into.

>Nuke arsenal, so you can't touch him XD
>Weak, pacifistic enemies all around, ripe for pickings!
>Edgelord style and endless quips in every appearance.
>Protagonsits too weak and disorganized to fight him.
>Always warned and sanctioned, but he's just getting away with it, 'cause he's just THAT cool XD

He is worse than Ramsay Bolton at that point. Heck, if they do the Trump Wins plotline, he might even become an even stronger Karma Houdini grey character, for all edgy kids to rejoice!

The Antichrist plot ain't gonna get conclusion as long as this shit keeps making money. We've had Antichrist candidates every year there was a risk of cancellation, all for nothing.

>2000 for the most overhyped arc in history

>tfw you just described the latest season of house of cards

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they started some chicken-shit arc with him where he becomes more likeable only to kill him off 'unexpectedly' and replace him with someone worse. The producers love pulling that garbage.

What's his endgame?

I like how the Al Qaeda were made to be the big bad villain organization all over the Arab countries, but as soon as ISIS showed up, everyone just forgets about it. If you're interested in expanded universe, you'd find out that Al Qaeda actually CONQUERED THE HALF OF MALI, the actual government hiding in the south while the AQ destroys ancient cities. But, LOL, who cares about Africa plots? Let's do a rehash of "Arabs killing each other for dumb reasons" all over again.

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH THE MAYAN CALENDER PLOTLINE A FEW SEASONS AGO

THEY STOPPED TALKING ABOUT IT THE NEXT SEASON WITHOUT BRINGING IT BACK UP OR EXPLAINING WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

>tfw when this is one of those shows like the Sopranos where plotlines and characters arent guaranteed closure and sometimes live just doesnt wrap up neatly at all

Sorry to be a letdown, OP. But:

Trump isn't gonna do much in the second half of the season. Set leaks show that he will sabotage his plan by mistake, leading to one of Clinton's characters getting the throne.

The other thing I heard is that the producers wanted the mid-season finale to be more exciting than the second half, as they were afraid of poor ratings after the last few poor season.

>Reading dirtsheets

Red herring to distract you from unsteady sales forecast that holiday season.

Honestly I was a little surprised with the intensity of this half season so far
>Multiple mvps killed off suddenly including those thought untouchable like Bowie
>Zika virus (still hasn't lead anywhere but the olympics are coming...)
>north korea finally doing things
>Belgium bombings reminding us that the terrorism threat still looms
>ANOTHER plane crash
>largest American mass shooting this decade
>Brexit

Fucking hell, are they gonna save any plot lines for next season?
And let's remember that confirmed for the rest of the season includes:
>new UK prime minister elected
>olympics
>new US president
And if the first half's anything to go by, expect a dozen more unexpected cataclysmic events
I don't know if I like this much intensity. It doesn't feel like there's been much buildup and I almost wonder if they're working towards a hurried endgame or a soft-reboot soon

>those rich hollywood merchant producers who run everything and write the plotlines

>implying those RCP leaks are real
>implying the writers would build him up just to have it end in an anticlimax

Show would jump the shark at that point tbqh

user throws a fit. Sad.

I would just move on if I were you. This show has tons of plotholes like that:

- 2000 computer crash plotline never talked about again
- wmd in iraq plotline
- tiger woods
- guantanamo plotline

etc

Heck, just look at his participation in the ISIS arc. Suddenly, Putin cares about the bumfuck shithole, and starts scoring coolguy points by indiscriminately bombing the Arabs. Everyone even forgets that the guy he supported started the war with executions of literally thousands of plucky protesters, 'cause now all we have are Terrorists 4.0 and it is so fucking cool and edgy to bomb them all, together with bread shops.

Also, LOL at the sudden conflict between Erdogan and Putin. Friendship ended with Erdogan, Assad is my friend now!

It's starting to feel like the world is just gonna blow up at the end.

When are we going to get more Snowden leaks? I want to know where the show is going so I can spoil it to others.

They explained that the leaks are now in the hands of Putin, further strengthening him as the untouchable all-knowing mary sue edgelord he is.

I fear that his character isn't gonna go anywhere. Remember a few seasons ago when he was introduced? I thought he was gonna be this badass leader of a rebel group, but it didn't take off. I doubt they'll do anything with him.

Is his trial even going to be that big? I felt like he got hyped up for no reason. Just had a decently fun cameo that stole the show FROM LITERALLY ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS only to never get talked about again? wtf?

He was at least as much fun as Trump and far more controversial than that Thiel fellow everyone has been hyping up lately

It was just a procedural episode user, I don't think we'll be seeing him again. He was introduced and wrapped up in the span of a single episode.

the expanded universe is so much better at this point
have you read any of the mexican stories? it's insane, there are all these riots and police warfare going on
and in the main show we just get a few references of how the mexican cartel is really bad lel

Ted Cruz was the ruthless crusader character I was hoping for, but nooope, we got more of le meme trump XD

I think that he's just a minor antagonist who's playing a role in a much larger plotline.

Him, the election arc, and the unemployment crisis arc, are laying the foundation for another revolution plotline.
Like anytime a minor or side character gets dialog they mention how much they hate tje government.

>have you read any of the mexican stories? it's insane, there are all these riots and police warfare going on

Which is why I thought my investment in reading those stories was finally going to pay off when pic related escaped and placed a bounty on one of the main characters, only for it to get wrapped up in deleted scenes earlier this year.

>all that time spent looking at the EU down the drain

fml, really could've been a game-changing plotline, but no, they had to let it go

I'm mostly following the Ukraine Comics nowadays. The actually negotiated that pilot lady to be freed from Putin's BDSM dungeon, she came back home but turned out to be a total bitch to everyone. Like, "lighting a sigarette in the Parliament and doing the slav sitting shtick"-class bitch.

has anyone looked at some of the proposed plans for the series' future?
they're mental
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimizu_Mega-City_Pyramid
I reckon it's just a ploy though, no way this will last more than another 20 years before ww3 which, as has been confirmed multiple times, will mark the end of the show

Besides Trump bullying Jeb at the debates, his congress appearance was literally the only bit of humor they injected into the plotline in at least a year. Now it's all about mass shootings, rape, and more EU lore. I want more fun characters.

Quick everyone, post
>yfw Trump shenanigans soft reboot Mexico EU out of canon

Why are the South Americans such shitty side characters? Every once in a while Chile gets fucked up by an earthquake but that usually blows over in a week or two, Argentine constantly throws hissy fits about LAS MALVINAS and Brazil is just a persistent stain on the show.

The Venezuela arc was looking really good a few weeks ago but it's just dropped for Brexit. I hope they come back to it in the next few weeks.

>the foreshadowed upcoming riots brought about by AI rendering 90% of jobs obsolete

>as has been confirmed multiple times,
Never trust showrunners' "confirmation". They are desperately trying to make the viewers not suspect a thing. The had us screaming for the finale in 1962, in 2000, even in 2012 with all that creepy shit. The Happening is getting more hype that the fucking Cleganebowl at this point.

>LOL nobody sent the missiles anyway XD
>LOL, anti-missile systems destroyed some faggot villain country's three nukes

I'd rather not be hyped up for ultimate disappointment.

I'm amazed at the CGI desu. Still though, given the producers' greed, I'm not sure if the storyline will really be accessible.

>more brazil plotlines for the sport epi coming up

just kill me now. I hope the conventions add at least some fun to the summer

Go and read the spin off about his old sidekick El Guero, truly a tale of blood and vengeance.

I'm thinking about dropping it. When does it get good?

They are comic relief characters. Muh white Argentine and all-shemale Brazil in particular. Next you'll be asking why Thailand's always filled with dickgirls instead of having any actual interesting plots outside of the expanded universe.

Brexit, now, has big repercussions not for EU but for the British Isles plotlines. I've waited for the comeback to the Celtic Kingdoms lore ever since the Medieval seasons. Scotland AND Northern Ireland pitted against England, while Wales and Cornwall stay loyal to the Crown? This. Is. Awesome.

#BritainbowlGetHype

t. friendless nu-male virgin

Never

Nothing beats the Roman saga. True, it overstayed its welcome with the Medieval seasons, but it had some of the best season finales of the whole show.

I cried at the Siege of Constantinople ep. :(

This is the most Reddit thread in weeks.

You're all fucking cancer.

>reusing the same actors
wtf??? I can understand for background characters but side characters? Producers even crammed the characters into the same few seasons, so its really jarring.

I loved the Obama, Putin and Syria subplot myself. Didn't see it coming desu

Its gonna be dropped by next season faggot

The Mexican Saga has the GOAT actors

I like the part where globalist vermin cry over losing. I'm really glad those cucks are getting roasted so hard.