Ask someone who just got his engagement ended by a cheating Whore and found out the next day he is set to inherit...

Ask someone who just got his engagement ended by a cheating Whore and found out the next day he is set to inherit millions anything

Stupid cunt. Feels good/bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

secretofsuccess.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the first thing you're going to do?

(a) You have a balance scale and wish to verify the weights of items that come in
weights from 1 to 121 (all integral). What is the minimum number of fixed
weights you need? What are the weights?

(b) Using n wisely-chosen fixed weights, what is the largest integer W, for which
you can verify all the integral weights less than or equal to W? What fixed
weights should you choose?

Probably nothing. Gonna try and not spend it for as long as I can since I will have to care of my sister's later on in life.

Not that cheap cunt which is funny because she was aLL about money

You know she'll probably try to take you to court. Kek

Good man.

Does she know? How'd she find out? Reaction?

A) 44, 10/12/12
B) W = [12•10]/44×.314, choose the 12 as fixed weights

Kek we ain't married she broke it off before marriage. Dumb Whore

Doubt it. I told her it was our wedding fund from family and we were gonna get it to get a bigger house. I found out after she cheated on me it it's actually a whole lot fucking more and I'm set for life

Thats nice, confirm by buying me hired ops on steam its 10 bucks. Yea im being jewish

sorry she cheated on you Sup Forumsro

She was complaining about kicking me out of her house and having a financial burden now. She changed all the locks like im some crazy person because i left post it notes calling her a whore and said I was going to ruin and damage her possessions and she's already broke. Like it was my fault she ended it and cheated. I can buy the house 50x...

She must be made aware asap. Preferably through text or video for all to enjoy

[email protected]
Paypal

Or you can donate me some money to help me finally build my PC without sacrificing rent c:

Can also email me, if you want.

>Inb4 post tits in thread.

Ily OP

>goyim has it in banking system lolol

How much does your cheap sex cost

Can you give me some money? I want to use it for my debt/strippers

Be a millionaire yourself, never take her back, shove it in her face with an even hotter chick. Never look back.

secretofsuccess.club

How'd you catch the whore?

When I was moving my shit out I found her old phone. She bought a new one right afer we broke up. Had the most disgusting texts with the ugliest guy ever. Sick shit. Words like love, having his babies, anal and shit. Texts the nihht she ended it

Good for you mate!

Does not make sence. You bought her a phone AFTER she cheated on you?

He never said he bought her one. He said she bought herself a new phone.

Ffs jam the news up her ass already

can i have $10,00?

if it is 2 million or less you might want to invest a little bit here and there. Nothing big and not all together. Spread a small amount around in safe bets and become the 1%

greentext?

Dodged a major bullet there man. Invest your money and keep on living. Maybe sertle for a chick thats not all about the money.. they do exist... thier called chubbies.