S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

f-list.net/c/alexander_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

warhgle

I thought you had a bf and got it fairly regularly? At least thats how it sounded last time we used to talk lots

Cuz that's lewd.

no i like girls

had a girl i was seeing for a while in florida 3 ish years ago

also nearly got something working with a girl i've liked for a long time but it ended up just being a one night dealy

Sup guys, back for my daily fur fap (:

get

Tfw sick and eating chicken noodle soup

Huh, I coulda swore I remember you saying you had a bf. I knew you were into women and asses though. Guess my memory is getting worse

get again

Who's the winner?

Motherfucker. I would have gotten really close if it wasn't for my shitty internet taking 15 seconds to upload a god damn 809kb image.

might have conflated me with osmone else, i dunno

really don't remember the details of my furposting back then either

definitely never been with a dude though

I feel you, I'll never get anything greater than quad dubs. At least you've got that nice get in September or October, idk.

Nah, I wouldn't mistake you with anyone else. Like I said, my memory is shit and apparently getting worse

/r/ing comix plox

Yeah, it was pretty great. Nothing will ever beat that.

Looking for RP partners: f-list.net/c/alexander_k

--

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:425349EF22 22B23B5535D9B9 A5C8D979A662B6AA&dn=Comix_02-04-14&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce

S/Fur Comics torrent - Remove the 2 spaces in the above magnet link.

Except an 800 mil get.

Or , but there's no way I'll get that.

for some reason i'm pretty good at remembering stuff i read or study

real life stufdf just slips out of my head
can't remember names or faces

hasn't been improved by the copious amounts of weed i've smoked over the past year or two

Hey, you'll never know, might happen to you when you least expect it.

I don't know what to do with my card.

My short term memory is good at work, but when I get home, I can't remember anything. Sucks having a bunch of stuff stuck in my head thats only useful at work

Eh, I doubt it. I suppose it is possible though. Getting two different gets both with the likelihood of 1/100M is astronomically low though.

Part of me laughs, part of me cries, part of me wants to question why.

Why is there joy? Why is there pain? Why is there sunshine in the rain?

well work is important so that ain't too bad

kitsune no yomeiri

Not important enough to remember the stuff I do. I remember what I did, when I did it, if anything changed and by how much it changed. It sounds pretty general, but thats a lot of stuff and any changes are measured in thousandths of an inch

Ayy nerds

Hey.

Ey b0ss

Howdy love. Hows it going?

hi there.

hi!

i hate it when my brain's priorities don't align with mine

Oh well, what can ya do. So aside from being drunk and feelin good, how have ya been?

Gonna go grab something to eat since I'm probably gonna start drinking

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls....

Whats going on?

Heyaa! im doing pretty good you?

Hiyaa! Dont think ive seen you before.

oh look the faggot is back

been in a rut really
i mean i've been pretty content but i haven't been making much progress in life

just been reading a lot, trying to learn some new skills

anything interesting going on on your end?